Customers Also Bought
Our store is mainly engaged in clocks, which includes: watches, digital and analog clocks and wall clocks. We have clocks about four hundred models now, and we update nearly 100 new products every month. At the same time, we have fast delivery time, generally for 10 to 20 days all over the world. We strive to have quick and efficient service to meet customers’ requirements.
20 x 7.8 x 7.5cm/7.9 x 3.1 x 3.0in(L x W x H)
Do you have trouble waking up on time in the mornings despite desperate attempts to do so? Are you afraid you might lose your job or fail a class because you can't get up on time? While most people can simply set an alarm clock and get up at the desired time, almost everybody has trouble rousing him at some point, and many people frequently sleep through their alarms. If you're chronically late for work, or if you just need to make sure you don't miss your flight early tomorrow morning, read on
- Get enough sleep. It's hard to drag yourself out of bed after one night of inadequate sleep, and chronic sleep deprivation (a sleep deficit) makes the task even harder. Determine how much sleep you need and make sure to get about that amount each night. At a bare minimum, when waking up on time is crucial, you should try very hard to go to sleep for at least eight hours, even if you have otherwise restful sleep patterns. Your body can't "store" sleep
- Get into a rhythm. Your body's clock follows a circadian rhythm. If your rhythm is set properly, you may be able to regularly wake up refreshed without an alarm, but if it's not you'll wake up groggy or even sleep through your alarm altogether. Make an effort to get to bed and to get up at about the same times every day. If you work changing shifts or otherwise have to adjust your schedule, your rhythm will be thrown off for a while, but you can reset it over a few days
- Adjust for your sleep cycles. The typical human sleep cycle is 90 minutes. Adjust the time you wake up or the time you go to bed so that you sleep for some multiple of 90 minutes (6, 7.5 or 9 hours, for example), and you'll wake up more refreshed
- Get the right alarm clock. Some people need a very loud, harsh alarm, some can't wake up to the radio, and some find that gradual waking works best. There are even many varieties of alarms to stick near you that will vibrate to awaken you, including a vibrating pillow, wrist band, and devices that clip on to your pillow or go between your mattresses. Experiment to find the alarm clock that's best for you and your neighbor (assuming you want to be respectful of course!)
- Position your alarm clock so that you have to get out of bed to turn it off. It's quite common to reach over to the nightstand, turn off the alarm, and go back to sleep without even remembering doing so. If you have to get out of bed and walk across the room, however, you're more likely to stay awake
- Brighten up your bedroom. The body naturally wakes up faster when it's light outside, so keep your curtains open to use the sun to help you awake. If you need to wake up when it's dark, or if you live in a dreary, cloudy place, consider using a timer on your bedroom lamp or getting a light box or a bedside dawn simulator
- Use a very loud alarm like the windup clock pictured above. Place the clock inside a kitchen pot or other metal container turned upside down. Or sleep with headphones on so you get the jolt awake without disturbing others
Free shipping worldwide is by China Post Airmail Service. It usually takes 10-20 business days to arrive.
We normally ship the items within 3 business days after we receive the payment.
If you need fastest shipping, we can use EMS/DHL/FEDEX/UPS. Please contact us before your purchase.
Please make sure the shipping address is correct.
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 36.48||USD$ 33.97||USD$ 31.78||USD$ 29.86||USD$ 28.15|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.