Customers Also Bought
NFC is a popular technology in recent years. We often heard this work while smartphone company such as Samsung or HTC introduces their latest high-end phones. Almost all the high-end phone in the market support NFC.
Near field communication (NFC) is a set of standards for smartphones and similar devices to establish radio communication with each other by touching them together or bringing them into close proximity, usually no more than a few centimeters.
- Arduino Shield compatible. No soldering required.
- SPI interface. Hence, most Arduino pins are available for other applications.
- Built in PCB Antenna.
- Supports both 3.3V and 5V operation.
- Socket to connect other shields.
- 1 x PN532 Board Expansion Board
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 23.27||USD$ 22.00||USD$ 20.87||USD$ 19.85||USD$ 18.92|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.