Customers Also Bought
Spec Condition New Features Features Violin strings feature a solid steel core string that is excellent for students and amateur players
Durable Prelude strings are not affected by temperature and humidity changes set of 4 vi
Packaging Package Included 1 x High Quality Violin Nickel Chromium String Set
- Violin strings feature a solid steel core string that is excellent for students and amateur players
- Durable Prelude strings are not affected by temperature and humidity changes set of 4 violin strings bowstring E-A-D-G
- Beginners tend to clip strings when tuning violins, so taking a replacement strings bowstring as repare is requirement
- It included five strings, E, D, G, A
- E Material: Stainless Steel
- A & D & G Material: Nickel Chromium
- This String is great for classical, modern, jazz, and country music
- Prelude replacement strings are bright, without the shrill sound of traditional steel strings, and are easy to bow
How to Install a Violin String:
- Acquaint yourself with the basic parts of the violin. Putting the strings on the violin requires a basic knowledge of the headstock and tuning pegs, the bridge, and the tailpiece. The tailpiece sits at the base of the violin and holds the strings in place. The bridge sits in front of the tailpiece and supports the strings so they resonate. The tuning pegs are on the headstock which sits at the top of the fingerboard. The violin strings are inserted into the tuning pegs and the tuning pegs are used to tune the violin
- Open the violin string package and separate the four strings. Standard tuning for violins is G-D-A-E. The G string is the thickest gauge and the E string is the thinnest. Most violinists begin with the G string and work their way to the E string
- Install the ball/loop end of the G string into the tailpiece. Insert the string into the tuner cartridge of the tailpiece, if your violin has fine tuners on the tailpiece. The tailpie sits at the The ball/loop part of the string will rest on the tailpiece tuners. The opposite end of the string is threaded through the peg holes on the headstock. If your violin does not have fine tuners, install the string through the small hole in the tailpiece. Pull the string taught so that the ball/loop end of the string is resting against the tailpiece
- Pull the string across the fretboard towards the violin headstock. Press the string into its slot in the bridge and into the nut slot at the top of the fingerboard
- Insert the G string into its tuning peg hole. The peghole for the G string is the hole on the left hand side of the headstock closet to the fingerboard. The D string tuning peg is on the left side above the G string tuning peg. The E string tuning peg is the lower right peg and the A string tuning peg is the upper right peg
- Loop the G string around the tuning peg. Turn the tuning peg until the string is taught. If your violin doesn't have fine tuners on the tailpiece, it may be necessary to hold the ball/loop end of the string against the tail piece until the string is taut to keep it from popping out of position
- Repeat the procedure with the D,A, and E strings
- Tune the violin to concert pitch. Clip an electronic tuner to the headstock. Turn the tuner on and tune the strings G-D-A-E. Rotate the fine tuners on the tailpiece to make small adjustments
- 1 x High Quality Violin Nickel Chromium String Set
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 7.80||USD$ 7.61||USD$ 7.43||USD$ 7.18||USD$ 7.18|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.