Customers Also Bought
- 100% brand new night vision IR infrared illuminator lamp
- With 60° level angel & 850nm wave length
- Built-in sensor
- Illuminating Range: Standard 60° level angle visual range
- Definition Consumed Power: 10W
- Wavelength: 850nm
- Structure: All weather metal and reinforced glass
- Power: DC 12V
- Operating Current: 833mA
- The Infrared Lamp is ideal for creating a warm atmosphere
- Long lasting LEDs save you money when compared to incandescent bulbs
- LEDs do not have filaments, like ordinary light bulbs, that break when you drop them
Benefits of an Infrared Lamp:
- Function: Infrared lamps apply heat without causing the surrounding area to get too hot. This is also known as "radiant heat," and means that deep heat can be applied to specific parts of the body, be absorbed and promote healing. The lamps consist of a round plate coated in a mineral clay. Once plugged in to the current, the lamp begins to warm up and radiate heat.
- Benefits: Infrared lamps can calm muscle pain, improve circulation, soothe inflammation, help the body to get rid of toxins, provide warmth -- particularly for the elderly -- and help to destress and increase relaxation. A study carried out at Rothbart Pain Management Clinic in North York found that infrared heat therapy could significantly reduce lower back pain in sufferers.
- Warning: This type of heat should not be used on people who are suffering from fever or high blood pressure, are pregnant, have a tendency to bleed easily or have a pacemaker.
How to Connect an IR LED Lamp?
- A remote control uses an infrared (IR) LED to send a beam of invisible light to an IR receiver built into an electronic device, such as a DVD player. The IR LED is attached to the remote's circuit board and will not work if it becomes dislodged from, for example, the remote falling onto the floor. You can connect the IR LED so that it will again function by disassembling the remote. You'll need a few tools, along with some experience in using a soldering iron.
- Place a sheet of newspaper on a table to protect the surface. Heat up the soldering iron as you proceed to disassemble the remote. Place the remote face down on the newspaper. Remove the battery compartment lid from the back. Remove the batteries and place them and the lid aside.
- Insert the tip of the flat-edged jeweler's screwdriver into the seam at the top left edge of the remote. Run the tip down the seam until you reach the bottom of the remote. Run the tip across the bottom until you reach the right side of the remote. Run the tip up the seam on the right side until you reach the top of the remote. Run the tip across the seam to the left side of the remote.
- Pull the back of the remote off the front. Turn the back over and place it down on the newspaper.
- Use a Phillips jeweler's screwdriver to remove the screws from the four corners of the circuit board on the back of the remote.
- Pull the circuit board out of the back of the remote. Place the circuit board on the newspaper.
- Use the tweezers to grip the base of the IR LED in the middle top edge of the circuit board.
- Push the IR LED towards the circuit board so that the pin connected to the LED's bottom is touching the contact that it broke off of. The contact for the LED's pin is right next to the contact that the other pin on the bottom of the LED is still attached to.
- Use the solder iron to solder the pin to the contact. Let the solder cool for a minute. Push the IR LED back into its original position. Remove the tweezers from the base.
- Blow off the circuit board with a blast of compressed air. Return the circuit board to the back case and reattach the screws. Place the front of the remote on the back case, angling the top edge so that the IR LED goes into the slot in the top of the front. Push down on the sides of the front to reengage it to the back case.
- Turn the remote over. Reinsert the batteries and close the battery compartment lid. Unplug the soldering iron.
- 1 x Night Vision Infrared Lamp for CCTV Camera
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 39.73||USD$ 37.93||USD$ 36.13||USD$ 33.74|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.