Customers Also Bought
- Illuminating Range: Standard 90° level angle visual range
- Definition Consumed Power: 10W
- Wavelength: 850nm
- Structure: All weather metal and reinforced glass
- Power: DC 12V
- Operating Current: 833mA
- 100% brand new night vision IR infrared illuminator lamp
- With 90° level angel & 850nm wave length
- Built-in sensor
- With 90° level angel & 850nm wave length, the CCTV camera infrared lamp helps to capture everything for you
- High quality material makes the CCTV camera infrared lamp durable and reliable for long time use
- LED infrared lamp, lamp irradiation distance is further, also provide brighter light view for you
- Well designed, the CCTV camera infrared lamp is easy to install, plug and play
How Do IR Sensors Work?
- Infrared is light that has a wavelength longer than visible red light. The ranges of infrared include near infrared, mid infrared and far infrared, spanning wavelengths from about 710 nanometers (near infrared) to 100 micrometers (far infrared)
- All objects emit light according to their temperature--this is called "black body radiation." The hotter the object, the shorter wavelength of light it emits. The Earth emits infrared light at a peak of about nine to 10 micrometers--and so do warm-blooded animals like humans. This light can be used to detect motion or warmth
How to Test IR LEDs?
- Remote IR LED:
- Insert new batteries into the remote you want to test
- Point the front of the remote where the LED is attached at the lens of a digital camera. Turn the digital camera on. A cell phone camera will also work for this
- Press a button on the remote. If the LED is working properly, you will see a series of bright flashes from the bulb in the camera's LCD screen
- Individual LED Bulb:
- Calculate the resistor ohms needed to connect the IR LED bulb to a 9V battery. Resistors limit the amount of electricity passed to the LED. If too much electricity is allowed to pass, it will burn out the bulb
- To calculate the resistor ohms needed for the LED, subtract the LED's forward volts from the battery's voltage, then divide that number by the amps needed to power the LED. The forward voltage should be listed on the LED's packaging. For example, if your LED requires 40mAh and has a forward voltage of 4v, and you're going to connect the LED to a 9V battery, the equation would look like this: (12volts - 4volts) / 0.04 = 200ohm. In this example, the LED would require a 200ohm resistor in order to run off a 9V battery
- Twist one end of the resistor onto the longer of the LED's two wires; the longer wire is the positive wire, while the shorter wire is the ground. Clip an alligator clip from the other end of the resistor to the positive terminal on the 9V battery. Clip another alligator clip from the ground LED wire to the negative terminal on the battery
- Look at the LED light bulb using a digital camera. The bulb is functional if it is glowing on the camera's screen
How to Connect an IR LED Lamp?
A remote control uses an infrared (IR) LED to send a beam of invisible light to an IR receiver built into an electronic device, such as a DVD player. The IR LED is attached to the remote's circuit board and will not work if it becomes dislodged from, for example, the remote falling onto the floor. You can connect the IR LED so that it will again function by disassembling the remote. You'll need a few tools, along with some experience in using a soldering iron.
- Place a sheet of newspaper on a table to protect the surface. Heat up the soldering iron as you proceed to disassemble the remote. Place the remote face down on the newspaper. Remove the battery compartment lid from the back. Remove the batteries and place them and the lid aside.
- Insert the tip of the flat-edged jeweler's screwdriver into the seam at the top left edge of the remote. Run the tip down the seam until you reach the bottom of the remote. Run the tip across the bottom until you reach the right side of the remote. Run the tip up the seam on the right side until you reach the top of the remote. Run the tip across the seam to the left side of the remote.
- Pull the back of the remote off the front. Turn the back over and place it down on the newspaper.
- Use a Phillips jeweler's screwdriver to remove the screws from the four corners of the circuit board on the back of the remote.
- Pull the circuit board out of the back of the remote. Place the circuit board on the newspaper.
- Use the tweezers to grip the base of the IR LED in the middle top edge of the circuit board.
- Push the IR LED towards the circuit board so that the pin connected to the LED's bottom is touching the contact that it broke off of. The contact for the LED's pin is right next to the contact that the other pin on the bottom of the LED is still attached to.
- Use the solder iron to solder the pin to the contact. Let the solder cool for a minute. Push the IR LED back into its original position. Remove the tweezers from the base.
- Blow off the circuit board with a blast of compressed air. Return the circuit board to the back case and reattach the screws. Place the front of the remote on the back case, angling the top edge so that the IR LED goes into the slot in the top of the front. Push down on the sides of the front to reengage it to the back case.
- Turn the remote over. Reinsert the batteries and close the battery compartment lid. Unplug the soldering iron.
- 1 x Night Vision Infrared Lamp for CCTV Camera
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 38.26||USD$ 36.62||USD$ 34.98||USD$ 32.79|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.