Customers Also Bought
- Easy installation
- Simply snaps on to the back of your camera
- Protect your LCD screen from scratches
- Keeping the LCD screen away from dust and finger prints
- Extremely useful when shooting outdoor in bright sunlight
- Clearly view your screen in sunlight
- Make your camera more professional
- A must buy accessory for digital camera owner
- Compatible with: Nikon D3
- Size: 95 x 70 x 10mm / 3.7 x 2.8 x 0.4in (L x W x H)
- It can protect your LCD screen from scratches
- Clearly view your LCD screen and preview the pictures in sunlight, make your camera more professional
- Keeping the LCD screen away from against dust and finger prints
How to Take Photos in Direct Sunlight:
- Turn the flash on. It's tempting to think of the flash as a device to be used in low light situations, but direct light is where the flash is the most useful. The flash is less bright than sunlight so it will not brighten the already bright spots in the picture. What it will do is eliminate the dark shadows that can hide your subject
- Increase the exposure time of the pictures to further create balance between the bright light and dark shadows. The exposure time is the amount of time the shutter is open and takes in light. It's measured in fractions of a second and almost all cameras allow you change the setting in their manual modes. An exposure time of 1/100 is a good rule of thumb for pictures in direct light, but you can go a little slower or a little faster as necessary
- Block direct light from the camera. Direct light shining at the camera increases the washout effect. Stand in the shade of a tree or raise a hand to block the sun from hitting the camera
- Use an appropriate white balance. White balancing tells your camera what color is white and helps it portray colors more accurately. In direct light, it's best to manually white balance your camera. However, you can also choose "daylight" from your camera's white balance presets
- Position yourself so the sun is to your side. Direct light behind your subject will cause washout in pictures and direct light behind the camera will cause shadows. It is best to position yourself and your subject to the side of the light. The light shining on your subject can also create a bit of a 3D effect in the picture
- 1 x LCD Hood Screen Protector for Nikon D3
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 13.03||USD$ 12.89||USD$ 12.74||USD$ 12.55|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?