Customers Also Bought
- This studio wireless flash trigger is controlled by microcomputer, long distance remote work
- Adopting high technology and fine workmanship, this wireless flash trigger is anti-Interference
- The circuit has the function of standby and hibernation, so that it has low power consumption
- The studio flash trigger can be installed on the soft umbrella or the tripod which will bring you much convenience
- Featuring 100m transmit distance, this wireless flash trigger can be controlled easily in long distance
- This studio wireless flash trigger can be compatible with Nikon D300s/D7000/D5100
- Synchronizing Speed: 1/250s
- Transmit Distance: 100m
- Compatible With: Nikon D300s/D7000/D5100
- This is a remote wireless flash trigger with high quality, which can help you to take prettier and better pictures
- Made of high quality material with fine details and high technology, this studio flash trigger is sure to supply a surprise for your work
- This wireless studio flash trigger is a perfect gift for shutterbugs or treats for you
- Designed to be compact and portable, this wireless studio flash trigger is easy for you to carry and use
- The flash trigger is easy to installed and connected, and it is powered by 2 x AA batteries
How to Trigger Flashes on Professional Cameras:
- Assess the scene to determine what kind of flash will be appropriate to use. The type of flash means how big the flash needs to be and how far from the camera you want it. There is a link to a helpful table below. Another factor for your flash will be your ability to use camera equipment such as a tripod or an umbrella stand
- Lock the flash directly into the flash port of your camera. This technique is for the highest amount of mobility and is probably the easiest flash set up to pull off. All you need is you camera and the flash. When you take the picture, the flash will automatically trigger
- Attach a bracket to your camera to give your flash a little more height and distance from the lens. This technique has its advantages, but it also requires more equipment such as the bracket itself and a short cord that will attach the flash to the flash port on your camera. The flash will deploy automatically when you take the picture
- Hook the flash to your camera with a much longer cord and mount the flash independently. As you venture into more professional looking photos, the brightness and distance of the flash is going to vary depending on your subject. This technique will require a separate stand for your flash, a much longer cord to connect to your camera, and a tripod to stabilize the camera itself. Once again, the flash will automatically fire when you take the picture
- Connect your flash to the camera via a wireless system. This is essentially another variation of step four, only there are no cords involved to trip people up or to prohibit flash placement. This is good for high traffic areas or shoots with particularly odd environments. These wireless systems can be bought for various prices which may determine the quality of their performance
A Flash Lighting Photography Tutorial:
- A flash is used in photography for two main reasons: to act as the main light source when the surrounding light levels are low, and to fill in shadows by adding a little light to balance an already strong light source such as the sun. An on-camera flash is not particularly good at either role, as it is very close to the lens and tends to reflect back from the retina of the subject's eyes, producing the red-eye look. Separate flash units are much more useful for flash photography
- Attach the flash gun to the camera, but don't aim it directly at the subject. Instead point the flash head at the ceiling or a light-colored wall adjacent to the subject, or against a white card in the room. This bounces the light off of a large surface onto the subject, giving softer shadows and a pleasing illumination for portraits
- Connect the flash to the camera using either the provided cable, wireless or infra-red triggers. Hold the flash off to one side and slightly higher than the subject while the picture is taken. Have an assistant hold a white card to the other side of the subject's face to provide some illumination. This gives a pleasing dramatic lighting effect
- Place a diffusing white umbrella in front of the flash gun between the flash and the subject. The thin white cloth provides a very large diffuse light source that can give almost shadow less lighting when close to the subject and pleasing, light shadows when further away
- Place the subject between yourself and the sun so that the sun is highlighting her hair. Place the flash gun alongside the camera and, using the exposure controls on the flash gun, reduce the power of the flash gun to half power. Take a test image and make sure that the face is nicely lit by the flash while the background and sunlit hair are still properly exposed. Adjust the exposure on the camera until you get the image just right
- 1 x Flash Trigger
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 24.92||USD$ 24.25||USD$ 23.58||USD$ 22.69|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.