Customers Also Bought
- This remote shutter release cable is special designed for your Nikon DSLR D90 D5000 D3000 D3100
- High quality remote shutter release for Nikon is made of durable and high quality material
- Connect to the electronic shutter release socket of the camera
- This remote shutter release cable for Nikon is very convenient to install, just plug and play
- Easily plug this remote switch into your camera and turn your camera on
- A great shooting accessory for you to make it more convenient when taking photos
- It has a rational design to meet your Nikon camera
- This is a NON-OEN product
- Cable Length: 1.2m/3.9ft
- Compatible with: Nikon DSLR D90 D5000 D3000 D3100
- This is a high quality 1.2m remote control shutter cable for Nikon
- The remote control shutter release cable for Nikon features extensible heliciform design
- This remote shutter release cable for Nikon is durable and reliable for long time use
- The remote shutter release cable for Nikon is easy to connect, plug and play
- Durable remote shutter release is an ideal professional camera accessory for you to prevent camera shake
About Camera Shutter Release:
- Camera Basics: The two main components that work together on a camera is the aperture and shutter speed. The aperture controls how much light is let into the camera body, hitting the film/sensors, while the shutter speed dictates how long the light lasts
- Shutter Speed: Within the camera body is a mechanism that controls how long the film/sensors are exposed to the light. In low light situations, the shutter is open for longer. In bright light, the shutter opens and closes in a fraction of a second
- Shutter Release Cables: A shutter release cable connects to the camera and allows the photographer to take a photograph without having to touch the camera. In manual, 35 mm cameras, with no electronic controls, a wire with in the cable was pushed out to press down on the shutter release button. In modern cameras with electronic controls, the shutter release cable sends an electrical signal telling the camera to operate the shutter and take the photograph.
- Low Light: In low light situations in which the shutter in the camera remains open for a longer period of time, any movement of the camera during the exposure will result in a fuzzy or blurry photograph. A tripod is employed in low light situations and a shutter release cable is used to further minimize any potential movement of the camera during the exposure
- Other Uses: Portrait photographers will often use a shutter release cable when they take portraits. It is easier for subjects to have a person to connect with when the portrait is being taken than just being asked to sit still, smile and look at the camera. The photographer can easily interact with his subjects, resulting in more natural, relaxed portraits
How to Use a Cable Release on a Digital Camera:
- Most of the time, photographers want to avoid unwanted blur and camera shake. Sometimes making a sharp image can be extra challenging. For these occasions, it is important to not be holding the camera when taking the picture. Cable releases are devices that connect to cameras so that photographers can take pictures without pressing the camera's shutter release. Operating a cable release is simple and can be completed in a few steps
- Ensure that your cable release is compatible with your camera by reading the owner's manual
- Mount your camera to a tripod and create your composition. Set the camera's aperture, shutter speed and ISO
- Connect your cable release to your camera. Most cable release ports are on the left side on the camera (assuming the lens is pointed away from the photographer)
- Stand away from the camera with the cable release and press the button on the release to take a picture
- 1 x Remote Control Shutter Cable
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 7.47||USD$ 7.02||USD$ 6.62||USD$ 6.26||USD$ 5.94|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.