Customers Also Bought
- Excellent product for anyone who has tried to take a picture in the sun or in bright light, and the glare on your LCD screen, it doesn't allow you to see what a picture you taking
- This product gets rid of that problem and allows you to take pictures in any kind of light with no glare
- Protect your LCD from scratch, dust & fingerprints
- Clearly view your LCD screen and preview the pictures in sunlight
- Compatible with: Nikon D50
- Material: Plastic
- Color: Black
- Dimension: 90 x 55 x 10mm / 3.5 x 2.2 x 0.4in(L x W x H)
- Clearly view your LCD screen and preview the pictures in sunlight.Keeping the LCD screen away from against sunsine, dust and finger prints. The hood shades your camcorders LCD panel from bright overhead light so you can clearly see what youre shooting.The LCD Camera Protector is easy to use, simply remove the original eyepiece from your camera and clip on the LCD protector hood on your camera. LCD Screen Hood can protect your LCD screen from scratches
- This product gets rid of that problem and allows you to take pictures in any kind of light with no glare.The simple pop-up design allows for easy opening to block the glare. Buttons on the Professional shade are aligned with your camera, to reduce the wear and tear on delicate parts and components. Color and design matches your camera model
- Protect your LCD from scratch, dust & fingerprints.The LCD Screen Hood is designed to attach to your camera using the existing eyepiece and slots around your display. The LCD hood easily snaps on and off, and features an optical clear glass to protect your camera's screen
Size in Detail:
How to Choose a Camera Lens Protector:
The glass on the camera lens is something that must be protected. Certain aspects of the lens can be repaired, but damage to the glass is permanent in many cases. There are several methods and products used to protect the glass, and the correct method of protection depends on the lens. DSLR cameras have separate lenses that can have an attached filter for protection. Point-and-shoot-style cameras will require other forms of protection, and medium-body cameras depend on the manufacturer
- Check the lens for threads. The majority of DSLR lenses will have threads for screw-on filters. Some zoom cameras will have the threads on the permanent lens and very few point-and-shoot cameras will have the threads
- Check the lens for a diameter reading. Use a clear screw-on filter that matches the diameter. Twist the filter counterclockwise before making the clockwise turns to ensure that it does not become cross-threaded
- Use a front filter for cameras without threads or with outdated thread diameters. The front filter is held in front of the lens while photographing. Specialty hoods are also effective for holding the filter in front of the lens and protecting the glass
- Protect the point-and-shoot lens with LCD screen protectors. The point-and-shoot is not compatible with most filter covers, and the clear plastic will help protect the glass
- Cover the entire camera body with a waterproof bag or case for shooting in wet climates. The lens will become damaged by water unless you are using a waterproof camera with sealed rings
Tips & Warnings:
- Add a permanent clear filter to all of your lenses. This will prevent forgetting the protection and accidentally damaging the lens
- Lens filters and covers are effective for protecting the glass, but abusing the lens can still cause permanent damage
- 1 x LCD Screen Hood Protector for Nikon D50
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 10.95||USD$ 10.78||USD$ 10.60||USD$ 10.36|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?