Customers Also Bought
- This clear transparent screen guard offers ultimate protection against scratches and dirt
- Screen guard helps protects your camera screen against daily usage and scratches
- Screen guard offers a high visible light transmission, which has minimal effect on the brightness of your digital camera
- It can reduce the strain of your eyes by filtering to the UV light emitted form your camera display
- It is easily installed and is bubble free when installed properly
- Compatible with: Nikon D70
- Material: Acrylic
- Size: 42 x 40 x 1mm/1.7 x 1.6 x 0.01in(L x W x H)
- Scratch proof your camera with the invisible camera screen protector
How to Install a Screen Protector:
- Protecting a liquid crystal display on electronic equipment or a laptop is important ensure permanent damage does not occur to a delicate LCD. Installing protective film can be tricky because if the screen is not completely clean, dirt will be trapped beneath the screen protector. Additionally, if care is not taken to adhere the protector, it might not go on smoothly and without wrinkles
Instructions for Attaching a Screen Protector:
- Because many electronics devices have liquid crystal display screens, screen protectors have grown in popularity. To keep an LCD screen clean and avoid scratching the fragile surface, you should cover it with a clear screen protector. The screen protector adheres directly to the LCD screen and covers it entirely. With the screen protector in place, you can then relax and stop worrying about permanent scratches in the LCD screens of your electronic devices
- Please note that one side of the LCD panel protector had anti-scratch coating as indicated by the label, The other side has been silkscreen according to the LCD panel and therefore does not have anti-scratch coating
- Remove the protective liner from the silkscreen side
- Gently clean the exposed panel protector side with the protector liner removed with a clean microfibre cloth. Be careful not to apply too much strength as residue on the microfibre cloth may cause any scratches as this side does not have anti-scratch coating.
- Measure cut and paste the supplied adhesive according to the black silkscreen area.
- Clean the camera LCD panel to remove dust or tiny residue
- Use a blower to blow off any dust that settle on the panel protector as well as the camera LCD panel
- Remove the outer protective liner of the adhesive and align the panel protector in place with the camera LCD panel
- Apply pressure on the panel protector and leave the adhesive for approximate minutes to ensure maximum secure of the panel protector to the camera LCD panel
- Peel off the protective liner on the panel protector (with the scratch resistant able) and clean the surface with microfibre cloth
Tips & Warnings:
- Perform the adhesive process in a steamy bathroom to ensure there is no dust on the LCD
- 1 x Premium LCD Screen Protector for Nikon D70
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 4.44||USD$ 4.22||USD$ 4.02||USD$ 3.84||USD$ 3.67|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?