Customers Also Bought
- This Nikon replacement battery is high security, pollution-free, no memory effects
- With the feature of overcharge protection, this rechargeable camera battery is convenient for travelers and business users
- Battery for Nikon is not "name brand", but a high-quality equivalent
- Battery is brand new, never used, not refurbished in factory packaging
- This EN-EL20 battery for Nikon will charge in the same manner as your original battery
- This is a NON-OEM product
- Battery Type: Li-ion
- Voltage: 7.40V
- Capacity: 1020mAh
- Compatible with: Nikon J1
- This digital camera battery is high security and pollution-free
- Rechargeable Li-ion battery with high capacity for long operating life
- No power no pictures! Increase your shooting capacity with this powerful Nikon EN-EL20 Lithium-ion rechargeable battery for Nikon digital cameras
- This battery is made specifically for your camera and to meet or exceed the original manufacturer specifications
Prolong the Life of Your Battery:
- Initialize a new battery. New batteries should be fully charged before their first use to obtain maximum capacity. Nickel-based batteries should be charged for 16 hours initially and run through 2-4 full charge/full discharge cycles, while lithium ion batteries should be charged for about 5-6 hours. Ignore the phone telling you that the battery is full--this is normal but is not accurate if the battery is not initialized. DO NOT fully discharge a lithium-ion battery! Unlike Ni-Cd batteries, lithium-ion batteries' life is shortened every time you fully discharge them. Instead, charge them when the battery meter shows one bar left
- Keep the battery cool. Put the battery in the freezer or fridge. Your battery will last longest if used near room temperature, and nothing wears on a battery like extended exposure to high temperatures. While you can't control the weather, you can avoid leaving your phone in a hot car or in direct sunlight, and you don't have to carry your phone in your pocket, where your body heat will raise its temperature. In addition, check the battery while it's charging. If it seems excessively hot, your charger may be malfunctioning
- Charge your battery correctly, in accordance with its type. Most newer cell phones have lithium-ion batteries, while older ones generally have nickel-based batteries. Read the label on the back of the battery or in the technical specifications in the manual to determine which yours is
- Store batteries properly. If your battery will be out of use for a while, disconnect it from the phone and store it in a cool place (the refrigerator is good, but freezing temperatures do not slow oxidation) and away from metal objects. Ensure that the battery is not exposed to moisture; try putting the battery in an airtight container or bag. Lithium ion batteries are not rated to operate at refrigerated temperatures, so let the battery sit outside the refrigerator for at least an hour before using it again. Lithium ion batteries oxidize least when they are stored at 40% charge. Never store a lithium battery at low voltage. Recharge batteries after storage
- Clean the battery contacts on the battery and on the phone. Over time, contacts may accumulate dirt. Clean them with a cotton swab and rubbing alcohol to maximize the efficiency of energy transfer. In addition, if the contacts are two different metals, such as gold and tin, accelerated corrosion known as "galvanic or bi-metallic" occurs. Cutting the corrosion from the contacts often requires solvents, such as acetone or nail polish remover. Be careful: these solvent dissolve plastic, so use a cotton swab to avoid damaging the battery housing or the phone
- 1 x Digital Camera Battery for Nikon J1
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 6.51||USD$ 6.09||USD$ 5.72||USD$ 5.40||USD$ 5.10|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.