Customers Also Bought
- The front lens cap protects the front of your lenses and teleconverters from dust, smudges and scratches
- High quality lens caps for speedy installation and removal
- High quality plastic, durable and light weight
- Ergonomic snap-on design makes it easy to use
- Fit Lens, lens hood or filters with 67mm / 2.6in thread
- Durable lens caps for speedy installation and removal
- The purpose of a front lens cap is to keep dust, dirt, fingerprints and moisture off your lens
- This is an original product
- Size: 67mm / 2.6in(Dia.)
- Unique ergonomic snap-on design makes the front lens cap easy to use, even when a lens hood is attached to the lens
- The snap-on lens cap fits Lens, lens hood or filters with 67mm / 2.6in thread
- The front lens cap helps to keep dust, dirt, fingerprints and moisture off your lens
- Black plastic with side clips, the 67mm lens cap is durable and reliable for long time use
Size in Detail:
How to Remove a Lens Cap:
A standard lens cover usually comes with a camera. Smaller digital point-and-shoot cameras like Nikon Coolpix or the Canon Powershot typically have lens covers that automatically retract when you click the power button. Larger SLR and digital SLR cameras, like the Canon Rebel, typically have removable lens caps that come with the camera. On these cameras, you will need to remove the lens cap before you can take a picture. Overall, the cap is a valuable asset to a camera, as it protects the lens from getting scratches or dirt on the it when it is not in use.
- Be aware of your surroundings. Make sure you will not be able to drop the lens cap off a cliff or drop it in someone's drink by accident. Take the lens cap off before turning the camera on. Sometimes the lens cap will pop off the camera and damage the cap.
- Grab hold of your camera so that it won't fall out of your hands by placing your right hand under the camera to get a firm grip. You can also put the camera's strap around your neck for security.
- Place your forefinger and the thumb of your free hand around the cap. Many lens caps have two small latches across from each other. If that is the case, press the latches in toward each other.
- Pull off the lens cap and start taking photographs. Put your lens cap somewhere you will remember.
- Replace the lens cap after each use. It will protect your lens from getting dirty or cracked
Tips and Warning:
- Most smaller cameras have a built-in lens cap. Larger cameras usually have lens caps. Many SLR cameras have different lenses that hook up to the camera. Therefore, you will have two lens caps. Take both off before use and put both on after using the camera. You can buy replacement lens caps from the lens manufacturer or an online camera supply store.
- Do not subject your camera or lens cap to extreme heat.
- 2 x MASSA 67mm Snap-on Front Lens Cap Cover with Strap for Nikon
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 4.37||USD$ 4.35||USD$ 4.33||USD$ 4.30|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?