Customers Also Bought
Spec Brand Godox
- Mini size to take and light weight
- Handy for taking pictures of subjects that difficult to get close
- Duable material makes product more reliable
- With auto-focus, B doors, single and continuous shutter function (to be right camera settings accordingly)
- Size: 110 x 30 x 20mm / 4.3 x 1.2 x 0.8in(L x W x H)
- Cable Length: 1000mm / 39.4in
- The camera shutter release cord is handy for reducing camera shake on super telephoto shots, macro-photography, and bulb exposures. Pressing the shutter button halfway enables auto-focusing; pressing the shutter button all the way down releases the shutter. Lock the button for long exposures or continuous shooting
- Great high quality Remote Shutter Release for camera Nikon Fujifilm Finepix. Camera Remote Control Shutter Release is compatible for Nikon Fujifilm Finepix
- GODOX RC-N1 1m Remote Shutter Release for Nikon Fujifilm Finepix has two stage release button: Halfway pressing for autofocus, complete pressing takes the picture; lock the button for long exposures or continuous shooting
- Easy connecting, easy use, the remote shutter release take much convenience to you
About Camera Shutter Release:
- Camera Basics: The two main components that work together on a camera is the aperture and shutter speed. The aperture controls how much light is let into the camera body, hitting the film/sensors, while the shutter speed dictates how long the light lasts
- Shutter Speed: Within the camera body is a mechanism that controls how long the film/sensors are exposed to the light. In low light situations, the shutter is open for longer. In bright light, the shutter opens and closes in a fraction of a second
- Shutter Release Cables: A shutter release cable connects to the camera and allows the photographer to take a photograph without having to touch the camera. In manual, 35 mm cameras, with no electronic controls, a wire with in the cable was pushed out to press down on the shutter release button. In modern cameras with electronic controls, the shutter release cable sends an electrical signal telling the camera to operate the shutter and take the photograph.
- Low Light: In low light situations in which the shutter in the camera remains open for a longer period of time, any movement of the camera during the exposure will result in a fuzzy or blurry photograph. A tripod is employed in low light situations and a shutter release cable is used to further minimize any potential movement of the camera during the exposure
- Other Uses: Portrait photographers will often use a shutter release cable when they take portraits. It is easier for subjects to have a person to connect with when the portrait is being taken than just being asked to sit still, smile and look at the camera. The photographer can easily interact with his subjects, resulting in more natural, relaxed portraits
- Partly press the shutter release button gently starts the camera automatically to focus the photometric system
- Press down the shutter release button completely to release camera shutter carrying on photographs
- Prees down the shutter release button completely and slide the lock to the hold position making a longtime
- Do not connect or disconnect the remote cord while the camera is on. Failure to observe this precaution could result in malfunction
- For trouble-free operation, make sure that the plug is securely connected
- Do not carry the camera by the remote cord or subject the camera or cord to physical shocks while the cord is connected. Failure to observe this precaution could result in the cord becoming disconnected
- Replace the camera accessory termial cover when the remote cord is not in use
- 1 x GODOX RC-N1 1m Remote Cord Shutter Release for Nikon Fujifilm Finepix
- 1 x Manual
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 4.66||USD$ 4.64||USD$ 4.61||USD$ 4.59||USD$ 4.56|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.