Customers Also Bought
Spec Type Wireless Compatible Brand Nikon Price $2.39-$4.99
- Senior engineering plastic, light design, delicate appearance
- The shutter remote comes with high quality conductive rubber, provide a good feel
- CR2025 button batteries, extended use of time
- Enhance line design, improve use scope
- The infrared remote control can remote control to release the shutter
- Like self-time, the controller can be used as like self-time and avoid press the shutter release the camera's dithering
- The machine itself attune to accept remote state
- Because infra-red remote, the truth is the same with the TV remote control is a straight line spread
- Remote the best Angle is lens positive (5-8 meters) + right valid measure 30 degrees, and original remote is same, other Angle cannot guarantee
- If it cannot focus, remote control can't have results
- This is a NON-OEM product
- Compatible with: Nikon D7000 D5000 D3000 D90 D80
- Size: 8.5 x3.3 x0.7cm/3.3 x 1.3 x 0.3in(L x W x H)
- Advanced engineering plastic, lightweight design, excellent performance and delicate appearance of this Nikon remote control will catch your attention
- This wireless remote control is characterized by the high quality and conductive rubber which provides a good feel
- With new CR2025 button batteries, this Nikon remote control can extend time for you when you are capturing some important moment
- In order to improve the scope of usage, this Nikon remote control is designed by line design
- Like self-time, digital camera remote control can be used as like self-time and avoid that pressing the shutter releases the camera's dithering
Size in Detail:
How to Use a Nikon ML L3 Wireless Remote
You can operate your Nikon digital camera remotely using the ML L3 remote. Taking pictures with a slow shutter speed can often result in distortion because of involuntary hand movement. You can use the Nikon ML L3 wireless remote to release your camera's shutter, and it works with several Nikon models, such as the D40, D50, D60, D90, D7000 and the Coolpix P7000. Using the remote with a tripod, you can get clear images even when using a slow shutter speed. You can also set the remote control to take images with a quick shutter speed remotely, up to 16 feet away from the camera. Learning to use the ML L3 can open up all the possibilities of remote camera operation.
- Place your camera on a tripod or stable surface. Invest in a tripod, if you plan to operate your camera using the ML L3 often, You can use a level, stable surface, such as a table, but you may not always find something suitable nearby.
- Set your camera in the desired mode. The method for setting the mode depends on your camera model. Press the Self Timer/Remote Control button on the D50, for example. It is located directly above the Shutter Release button, on the camera's protruding arm. Turn the Command Dial to select "Delayed Remote" or "Quick Response Remote." The Command Dial is located on the back of the camera, in the top right-hand corner.
- Press the Release Mode button on the D70, D70s, D80 or D90. On the D90, for example, this button is located directly above the AF button on the top of the camera, to the right-hand side. Turn the Command Dial to select the "Delayed Remote" or "Quick Response Remote" option. The dial is on the back of the camera in the top right-hand corner. Delayed Remote mode means that a press of the remote button will start a two-second countdown, during which time you can pose for the picture, before the shutter is activated. Quick Response Remote mode simply activates the shutter as soon as the remote control button is pressed. Consult your user manual for information on other models.
- Frame your picture. Use the viewfinder or display screen on your camera to ensure that it is positioned correctly prior to taking your picture. If your camera is set in Auto-Focus mode, you can use the Shutter Release button on the camera to check the focus.
- Stand no more than 16 feet away from your camera and aim the remote at the camera's infrared receiving window. Press the large button in the center of the ML L3 to take your picture remotely.
How to Release a Shutter Button:
Taking pictures is great way to bring home the memories. There are differences between still cameras and digital cameras, and one of the important differences is how to release the shutter button. Doing this correctly results in beautiful pictures devoid of fuzziness. Here is how to correctly release the shutter button for your digital camera
- Turn on your digital camera. Line up your subject within the hash lines that appear on your viewfinder screen
- Depress the shutter button halfway. Do this slowly. You feel the button stop. Don't press it further yet
- Check to make sure your subject lines up in the field on your screen. If the picture is how you want it, press the shutter button the rest of the way down. You should then hear a click, and the flash should go off. Release the shutter button. You can now see the picture you took
- Review the picture you just took. If it is not to your liking, erase it and retake the picture. Repeat the second and third steps for depressing the shutter button. Release the shutter button after you depress it all the way down and hear it click
- Enjoy your pictures, and share them with your friends and family
- 1 x IR Remote Control
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 3.48||USD$ 3.08||USD$ 2.77||USD$ 2.51||USD$ 2.30|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.