Customers Also Bought
- Double lambency layer and double fixed belt
- This is a portable flash diffuser which reduces the harsh flash and shoot in portrait without annoying shadows
- The lambency flash diffuser is easy to use and will bring you one step closer to that perfect picture
- Easy to use & carry, this free sized lambency flash diffuser fits with most flashes
- The lambency flash diffuser helps to reduce common flash photography problems like over exposure, glare, harsh shadows, and red-eye
- This camera flash diffuser can be used in situation where there is no ceiling
- Ideal for wedding, photojournalism and other event and location shooting
- This is a NON-OEM product
- Compatible with: Nikon SB900,SB800,SB700,SB600/Canon 580EXII,430EXII/Sony F58AM,F56AM,F42AM,F36AM/Nissin DI866,DI622/Metz 58AF,54AF,50AF,48AF
- Material: Nylon
- Size: 23.0 x 23.0cm/9.1 x 9.1in(L x W)
- This lambency flash diffuser is designed in black color outside and silver inside
- This lambency flash diffuser can be used in situation where there is no ceiling
- Double lambency layer and double fixed belt are designed with this lambency Nikon flash diffuser
- The inside of the lambency flash diffuser is textured to make the light dispersion softer than it would be otherwise
- This portable flash diffuser is ideal for wedding, photojournalism and other event and location shooting
How to Use a Flash Diffuser?
- A flash diffuser is a device that is placed between the flash unit and the photo subject to decrease the effects of a direct flash. Often, a direct flash will leave sharp shadow lines around the subject's edge and create a flat image. A diffuser softens the flash by randomizing the rays of light it produces. The result is a softer image, which creates smoother shadows and gradients. Some flash units have built-in diffusers, but many on-the-spot diffusers can be created from everyday materials
- Locate your flash unit's built-in flash diffuser plate by looking for a small pull-tab directly above the flash bulb area. If one is present, pull it outward and lay it on top of your flash
- Place a semi-transparent material over your flash if one is not built in. You can use many types of materials, such as bubble wrap, white grocery bags or a see-through plastic lid. Different diffusions are created by the degree of transparency and the texture of the material
- Turn on the flash and connect it with your camera. Aim the camera at the subject and take the photo. The flash diffuser will spread out and flatten the light produced
- Inspect the image produced and adjust the diffuser to increase or decrease the amount of light or the area where it falls
Types of Flash Diffusers:
- The light from flashes, or strobes, can be a direct, harsh light that isn't ideal for portraits. This light can result in hard-edged shadows both in photography of people and of products or objects. These problems can be mitigated by using a diffuser. Diffusers cause light to be more random, or less columnar. This more random light causes softer shadow lines and can be good for reducing facial lines in portraiture
- A common form of flash technique is to bounce the light from another surface. Some on-camera hot shoe flashes can be angled to reflect from a ceiling or nearby wall. The effect of the light bouncing from a light, preferably white, surface is a diffusion of the light from the flash. If your flash doesn't angle, you can sometimes attach a white card or piece of paper to the flash to make a temporary bounce
- In studio photography, a common bounce diffuser is a studio umbrella. Studio umbrellas have irregular surfaces that reflect the light in more random directions, thus creates a diffusion of the light. Umbrellas can also be covered with diffusion cloth for more diffuse light
- Shoot through diffusion is any material where the flash is fired directly through the material. There are many different shoot through diffusers for on-camera flashes. Some are built in plastic plates that flip down over the front of the flash. Some flashes support the use of thin plastic inserts to diffuse the light. A number of third-party flash diffusers work using techniques similar to studio soft-boxes. These are fit over the front of an on-camera flash to create a larger, lower powered diffuse light source
- There are many forms of studio shoot through diffusers. One common diffuser is a soft box. Soft boxes range in size from a foot or two square to six feet long and wide. Some soft boxes are round or hexagonal. In some cases, shoot through studio diffusers have multiple layers of diffusion material. If you need a diffuse light, but don't have a diffuser available, you can make one by hanging translucent cloth in front of your studio flash
- Because diffusion increases the light spread, it can sometimes cause light to fall on unwanted areas. If you are using a small diffuser on the front of a studio strobe, you can add a snoot, barn doors, or other method of shading areas of where you don't want light. Large diffusers, like soft boxes, can be more difficult to control. For large diffusers, you may have to resort to large panels to keep light off unwanted areas
- 1 x Flash Diffuser
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 18.41||USD$ 17.03||USD$ 15.65||USD$ 13.82|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.