Customers Also Bought
- Protect your valuable camera with this bag
- Economical protection for camera and camcorders
- The digital bag provides ample space for your device and accessories
- The camera bag has been designed for you, to protect and carry your camera around easily
- The case is universally designed to fit almost all digital compact camera on the market
- It has enough space for accessories along with your memory cards and cables etc.
- This is a non-OEM product
- Compatible with: Nikon DSLR Camera
- Material: Waterproof Cotton Canvas & Waterproof Nylon(Exterior Material); Shock-absorbent foam(Interior Material)
- Size: 260 x 195 x 160mm / 10.2 x 7.7 x 6.3in(L x W x H)
- High density shock-proof and moistureproof protective layer
- High quality strap, matched with slip-proof and decompress padded designed under human engineering science, make shoulder under average force, lessen weight effectively
- Fashionable slip-resistance shoulder plastic buckle
How to Protect Digital Cameras:
- Purchase a protective case if your camera doesn't come with one. Ideally, these should be hard enough to withstand a minor impact. If at all possible, it is advisable to find a case which offers some degree of protection from external moisture.
- Invest in a lens filter. Damage your lens, and all of your pictures will suffer. Therefore, it is important to protect your camera lenses from scratches and scuffs. If you do get a scratch, simply remove the filter and replace it with a new one.
- Protect you LCD display. For a reasonable price you can purchase pop-up shields which both protect the screen from damge, and also provide glare reduction by blocking direct sunlight from reaching the screen.
- Protect your camera from water. If you will be doing a lot of outdoor photography where you camera is likely to become wet, or could be submerged in water, it is a good idea to invest in a rain cape and water tight case.
- Do not leave your camera unattended in an enclosed vehicle during the hot summer months, where temperatures can reach 150 degrees. When dealing with very cold temperatures, be careful when bringing your camera indoors as condensation can form inside the lens. Digital cameras, like other electronics, do not like extremes in temperature.
- When the bag gets wet, you can wipe it with a dry cloth to fully dry before using, otherwise it will cause fabrics to fade
- Please keep it from sunlight and high humidity environment
- Protect your digital camera from accidental damage and scratches
- Do not use chemical lotion (alcohol, alkali, etc.) to wash it, otherwise it will cause deform of the product
- If you don't use your camera for a long time, you can take it out from your bag. Reserve it at the other place
- 1 x Digital Camera DSLR Photography Bag for Nikon
Spec Material Nylon Feature Waterproof Price $30 ~ $50
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 16.30||USD$ 15.69||USD$ 15.07||USD$ 14.26||USD$ 14.26|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?