Customers Also Bought
Spec Brand Pixel
- This wire remote is processing by high quality drawing pattern which improved the texture
- The raised wire remote button reacts fast and fine
- The camera remote comes with Half-way or full-way press button
- Support single shoot, and lock the button for continuous shoot and long exposure(bulb)
- A wire remote with anti-disturbing design ensures the stable
- This shutter remote is very easy to use
- Cable Length: 1.1m/3.6ft
- Size: 9.6 x 3.0 x 2.0cm/3.8 x 1.6 x 0.8in
- Compatible with: EOS 1Ds Mark III 1Ds Mark II 1Ds 1D Mark IV 1D Mark III 1D Mark II N 1D Mark II 1D 5D 5D Mark II 7D 50D 40D 30D 20D 10D
- The remote control shutter release cable reacts fast and fine, great performance
- Camera remote Control Kit allows you to control camera shutter freely and conveniently
- The remote control shutter release cable is easy to use, just one press
- The camera shutter release cable can be pressed halfway or all the way
- High quality material makes the remote control shutter release cable durable and reliable for long time use
How to Use Remote Capture on My Camera:
- Install the software that comes with your camera. Most cameras built with USB interfaces come with the necessary software. For Canon DSLRs you use EOS Remote Capture, a feature included on the CD packed with the camera. However, if you have a Nikon you may need to purchase Nikon Capture or Capture NX2 separately
- Alternatively, download the software. Breeze Systems offers DSLR Remote Pro for Windows, which is downloadable software to support remote capture on most Canon DSLR cameras. For Nikon cameras, Breeze offers NKRemote, which is also software supporting remote capture. Breeze's products work only on Windows Vista, XP, 2000, ME or 98 SE. Canon Remote Capture X for Canons and Sofortbild (for Nikon cameras) can be used on any running OS X 10.1, 10.2 or newer
- If using the camera's manufacturer's software, install all updates from their website
- Attach the camera to the computer using the USB cable that came with the camera
- Turn on the camera and start the remote capture. While most computers automatically detect the camera's presence and open the relevant remote capture tool for you, open it yourself and begin shooting photos from your computer
How to Release a Shutter Button:
Taking pictures is great way to bring home the memories. There are differences between still cameras and digital cameras, and one of the important differences is how to release the shutter button. Doing this correctly results in beautiful pictures devoid of fuzziness. Here is how to correctly release the shutter button for your digital camera
- Turn on your digital camera. Line up your subject within the hash lines that appear on your viewfinder screen
- Depress the shutter button halfway. Do this slowly. You feel the button stop. Don't press it further yet
- Check to make sure your subject lines up in the field on your screen. If the picture is how you want it, press the shutter button the rest of the way down. You should then hear a click, and the flash should go off. Release the shutter button. You can now see the picture you took
- Review the picture you just took. If it is not to your liking, erase it and retake the picture. Repeat the second and third steps for depressing the shutter button. Release the shutter button after you depress it all the way down and hear it click
- Enjoy your pictures, and share them with your friends and family
- 1 x Remote Control Shutter Release Cable for Canon EOS 1Ds Mark III 1Ds Mark II 1Ds 1D Mark IV 1D Mark III 1D Mark II N 1D Mark II 1D 5D 5D Mark II 7D 50D 40D 30D 20D 10D
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 6.76||USD$ 6.54||USD$ 6.33||USD$ 6.14||USD$ 5.96|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.