Customers Also Bought
Spec Type Wireless Compatible Brand Nikon Price $20.39-$29.99
- Compatible with: Nikon D7000 D3100 D5000 D90
- Battery: 12/23A(launcher) ; 2 x AAA(receiver)
- Battery Life: 1 year(auncher) ; 800hours(receiver)
- Indicator: Double-color indicator
- Wireless frequency: 433HZ
- Shooting model: >3seconds
- This Wireless Shutter Remote uses link lines output wireless shutter remote control
- Effective distance open 100 meters
- Wireless Shutter Remote has wireless and wired two camera shutter control mode
- All the functional camera shutter control
- 16 species FM options, suitable for many photographers when the shooting environment in didn't use
- Low power consumption design, Wireless Remote Control give you longer time
- Wireless Shutter Remote is Ideal for subjects that are difficult to approach or for minimizing vibrations.
- Battery low-power tip design
How to Use a Remote for a Digital Camera
Using a remote control for your camera can eliminate the need to find someone to take a picture when you want to be in the shot. Capabilities of remotes vary but they all have a shutter release for times when you cannot manually press the camera's shutter button. Wired remotes attach directly to the camera so the wire will limit how far you can be from the camera but wireless remotes allow you to move up to 30 feet from the receiver.
- Install batteries in the remote. Some remotes receive power directly from the camera so your remote may not require batteries
- Set the channel selector on the receiver and remote to the same channel. This applies to wireless remotes only
- Plug the remote into the camera. On wireless remotes, plug the receiver into the camera. Look at the plug for any marks that indicate the direction to turn the plug when you insert it into the camera. Some plugs have rings, which must be screwed into the camera plug
- Set your camera to "AutoFocus" and attach it to a tripod. You can place your camera on a sturdy surface if you do not have a tripod
- Press the remote's shutter control button to take a picture. Some remotes will adjust your zoom settings and time-intervals on the camera
Tips & Warnings
- Telephoto and close-up shots are susceptible to camera shake, using a tripod and remote will help eliminate vibration
- Make sure your remote has a clear view of your camera
- Do not look at the infrared light in your remote; it can damage your eyes
- 1 x Set of Wireless Shutter Remote
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 16.27||USD$ 15.79||USD$ 15.31||USD$ 14.67|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.