- This Nintendo 3DS case with flexible, slim, stylish skin for the Nintendo 3DS
- The 3DS cover is made of thick, high quality silicone material, which is durable for use
- Protect your Nintendo 3DS from dust, fingerprints, scratches when you are playing
- The Nintendo 3DS cover is easy to use and remove without any tools
- The Nintendo 3DS case touches comfortable and soft, which looks classy
- The colors of the Nintendo 3DS accessories are pure, which look beautiful
- This is a NON-OEM product
- Material: Silicone
- Compatibility: Nintendo 3DS
- This Nintendo 3DS case is made of high quality silicone material, which touches soft and comfortable
- The Nintendo 3DS case is easy to use and remove without any tools
- The Nintendo case with compatible size can protect your Nintendo 3DS from dust, fingerprints and scratches
- Your Nintendo 3DS will be unique and special out of the crowd with this cover
- A nice present to your friend and families who have Nintendo 3DS, and they will be happy to receive it
How Does a Nintendo 3DS Work With No Glasses?
The Nintendo 3DS handheld game console launched in 2011 to much fanfare. People were excited at the prospect that Nintendo had finally solved the difficult puzzle of delivering 3-D graphics without the use of any special glasses. Other electronic devices had achieved this already, but sold poorly, meaning that the 3DS stood to be the first glasses-free 3-D device to reach a mass audience. Nintendo put considerable effort into the design and came up with an interesting solution
- To see in 3D, you need to look at two slightly different images at the same time, each depicting the same view from a slightly different angle. In nature, this is no problem: Your eyes sit a couple of inches apart, their different viewing angles enabling depth perception. On a flat electronic screen, however, the illusion of depth is created with two images projected onto the screen simultaneously, viewed through a filter so that your left eye sees one image and your right eye sees the other. Most 3-D graphics technologies so far have relied on glasses to do this filtering. The old-style red and blue glasses used color absorption. Subsequent innovations used polarization instead, allowing for better picture quality. Newer glasses work differently. The screen shows alternating images for the left and right eyes at a fast frame rate, and the glasses respond to radio signals from the projector, darkening each lens variably to produce a 3-D effect
- The Nintendo 3DS eliminates the need for glasses by incorporating the image filter into the screen itself. This filter, called a "parallax barrier," consists of a series of very thin bars running vertically across the screen. These bars block precisely half the screen - sort of like looking through a window whose blinds are tilted halfway shut. However, the bars use very precise spacing that takes advantage of the different angles at which your eyes view the screen. They block half the screen from your left eye, and the other half of the screen from your right eye. The result is that you can see the entire screen, but in a series of alternating vertical ribbons that, respectively, only one of your eyes can view
- The 3DS puts two images on its screen simultaneously. One image goes to the ribbons that only your left eye can see, and the other image goes to the ribbons that only your right eye can see. These two interspersed images create the illusion of depth on the flat screen-and thus the 3-D effect. The 3DS needs a very high horizontal resolution so that each vertical ribbon is too narrow for you to notice the discontinuity between the left-eye image ribbons and the right-eye image ribbons. To that end, the 3DS upper screen runs at a total resolution of 800 by 240 pixels - or 400 by 240 for each eye. Only the upper screen of the 3DS has 3-D graphics. The lower screen remains a two-dimensional touchpad
- For the three-dimensional effect to work, you must hold the 3DS at exactly the correct distance away from your face. The device comes with a slider so that you can adjust this distance to suit your comfort level. You also must point the 3DS directly at you, rather than tilting it off to one side. These limitations pose problems for players who move their 3DS around while they play. Nintendo has said it will reduce these problems in future versions of the 3DS. As of September, 2011, the 3DS had sold only about 4.3 million units worldwide - impressive numbers in absolute terms, but well below Nintendo's expectations
How to Get a Nintendo 3DS in Pikachu Color:
Nintendo released a Pikachu-colored handheld DS console in 2007 as part of a special promotion. So few of the devices were manufactured that the only way to earn one was through a lottery. The DS's successor, the 3DS, is available in only three colors at the time of this publication: black, aqua and red. However, you can custom paint your 3DS to match the yellow color of Pikachu, one of the Pokemon series' most famous
- Lay out some newspaper to serve as a work area. The newspaper will catch any unsightly over spray
- Cover the screens with painter's tape. It is imperative that the screens are protected from paint. Use a razor blade and a ruler to trim excess tape off the sides of the screens
- Cover the buttons with painter's tape. They will be painted a different color. Use a razor blade to cut excess tape off from the edges of the buttons
- Sand the surface of the device gently, particularly the outsides. The sandpaper will remove Nintendo's original clear coat as well as remove any dirt or grease
- Wipe the device with a rage dampened with some ammonia cleaner, or use a tack cloth. This will remove any remaining traces of dirt or particles. Dry the device with a different rag
- Spray the device with paint primer, if necessary. Some spray paints, like Krylon's fusion, do not require primer for spraying on plastics
- Spray the 3DS's casing with a coat of yellow spray paint. Pikachu's primary color is electric yellow. Follow the specific manufacturer's instructions on the side of the can when spraying and allow adequate time to dry thoroughly
- Remove the painter's tape from the buttons and sand them as you did the device's case. Paint the buttons black using small paint brushes and allow them adequate time to dry
- Paint two small adjacent red circles on the top of the 3DS's case to represent Pikachu's cheeks. You may use a circular stencil for this step if you do not feel comfortable making them on your own
- Coat the device with a layer of clear coat to give the paint a glossy sheen as well as protect it from dirt and grime. Allow at least 24 hours for the coating to dry before removing the painter's tape from the screens
- 1 x Nintendo DS Cover
Spec Condition New Type Nintendo DS Cover Compatibility Nintendo 3DS Material Silicone Features Features This Nintendo 3DS case with flexible, slim, stylish skin for the Nintendo 3DS
The 3DS cover is made of thick, high quality silicone material, which is durable for use
Protect your Nintendo 3DS from dust, fingerprints, scratches when you are playing
The Nintendo 3DS cover is easy to use and remove without any tools
Packaging Package Included 1 x Nintendo DS Cover
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||S$ 7.06||S$ 6.55||S$ 6.11||S$ 5.72||S$ 5.38|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
from (Rio de Janeiro)
Bought this item on07-03-2012
- Pros: Comprei em maio com envio normal (grátis) e chegou em junho, muito bem embalado. A qualidade é boa, vale o pre?o.
- Cons: Demora um pouco pra chegar, mas chega.
- Other Thoughts: Super fácil de encaixar e protege bem.
Was this review helpful?
40 DinoPoint™ gained for this post
Bought this item on10-03-2011
- Other Thoughts: This is a really nice nintendo 3ds cover that gets the job done. It attaches very, very tightly.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on10-15-2011
- Other Thoughts: Yes, as others have said, you can no longer use the Nintendo dock. This should be obvious.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on09-19-2011
- Other Thoughts: This nintendo 3ds case is very good but the delivery is a little slow.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on11-12-2011
- Other Thoughts: I bought 3 nintendo 3ds accessories for my new 3DS
Was this review helpful?