Customers Also Bought
- Special design for best filter and protection, antiultraviolet
- Anti-glare layer provides clearer picture use under the sunshine use
- Easy to apply and remove
- Easy to clean with supplied polishing cloth
- Replace your damaged or faded LCD display with this upper and lower LCD screen display in sealed pack for Nintendo NDSi
- Excellent quality
- It will make your Nintendo NDSi more attractive and brighter
- High sensitivity and precision
- Surface hardening treatment, smooth and anti-glare, high light transmittance, low reflection
- Displays stunning pictures with good color saturation
- This is a non-OEM product
- Special design for best filter and protection, antiultraviolet, anti-glare layer provides clearer picture use under the sunshine use
- High sensitivity and precision, replace your damaged or faded LCD display with this upper and lower Nintendo Screen Protector for Nintendo NDSi
- Easy to clean with supplied polishing cloth, Nintendo NDSi Screen Protector is special designed for best filter and protection, antiultraviolet
How to Apply the Nintendo DS Screen Protector:
- Use the cloth that comes with the LCD screen protector kit to wipe down both of the screens on your Nintendo DS handheld. Applying screen protectors to dirty screens will trap the dirt on the screen and obstruct vision
- Take out a screen protector. The screen protector has plastic film on each side that must be removed. Note the little tab in one of the corners. Fold the tab back to allow the plastic film on the opposite side to pop up at the corner
- Grab the corner of the plastic film and pull it free from the backing. The other side with the tab will still have plastic film on it
- Lay the side without the plastic cover on it over the top screen. Make sure that it is aligned on all four sides
- Pull the tab back allowing the top layer of plastic film to come off along with the tab
- Run the edge of a credit card over the screen protector to remove any bubbles
- Repeat to place a screen protector on the bottom screen
How to Remove Protector Sheets From a Nintendo DS Lite:
- Turn the Nintendo DS Lite off
- Slide your fingernail under an edge of the protector sheet on the screen
- Peel the protector completely off the screen. Pull slowly to ensure you do not rip the protector sheet or cause damage to the DS Lite screen. Discard the protector screen
How to Protect the Nintendo DS Lite Screen:
- Place the Nintendo DS Lite in a case made specifically for your model. Nintendo offers many styles of cases found online or in the video game accessories section of department stores. Using one of these cases will ensure that your DS won't accidentally open up and become cracked or scratched as it rides with other items in a handbag or backpack. In "Care and Maintenance of Portable Systems," Nintendo emphasizes that not using a case will most likely shorten the life of the screen and system
- Clean the screen with a microfiber cloth. "How to Clean LCD Screens" by Clean LCDs directs users to resist grabbing a paper towel moistened with water to clean the screen. Paper towels can scratch the screen. Tap water also has damaging properties. Use a soft microfiber cloth to carefully wipe the screen of dust and debris. If smudges appear, spritz the cloth with a solution of half distilled water and half isopropyl alcohol and wipe the screen. Never spray cleaner directly on the screen
- Use only an electronic stylus on the Nintendo DS Lite screen. If the original is lost, a replacement can be purchased for much less than the cost of replacing a scratched screen. Resist the temptation to use a pen or fingernail in place of a lost stylus
- Install screen protectors on the Nintendo DS Lite. Acquire the correct size screen protectors for your DS model online or from the video game accessories section of a department store. Follow the directions to apply these transparent plastic sheets over the screens to protect them from scratches. Installation is simple and quick. The screen protector is the best way to prevent damage to your Nintendo DS Lite screen
- 1 x Screen Protector for Nintendo DSi Top Screen
- 1 x Screen Protector for Nintendo DSi Bottom Screen
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 2.46||USD$ 2.27||USD$ 2.11||USD$ 1.97||USD$ 1.84|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.