Customers Also Bought
A Neutral Density Filter or ND filter is a filter that reduces or modifies the intensity of all wavelengths or colors of light equally, giving no changes in hue of color rendition. It can be a colorless (clear) or grey filter. The purpose of a standard photographic neutral density filter is to reduce the amount of light entering the lens. Doing so allows the photographer to select combinations of aperture, exposure time and sensor sensitivity which would otherwise produce overexposed pictures. This is done to achieve effects such as a shallower depth of field and/or motion blur of a subject in a wider range of situations and atmospheric conditions.
CPL or CP - Circular polarizing filters play a key role in every landscape photographer's kit. They darken skies for richer blues, reduce reflections from water, cut glare from vegetation and pump up overall color saturation in your images. Polarization works best when your subject is 90 degrees to the sun.They work by selecting which light rays reach your lens, and will cut through haze, deepen blue skies and boost contrast to give your landscape and scenic shots added impact. They're perfect for shooting buildings and cities on bright sunny days because they boost blue skies and increase edge contrast for more dramatic results. A polarizer filter can also cut through reflections in water – should you want to see river beds to give your landscape shots a different feel – and reduce unwanted reflections when shooting non-metallic shiny objects. A polarizing filter will also help to reduce the reflection and glare of bright, white light, meaning you don’t burn out your highlights so much.
- ND & CPL - 2 in 1 Filter - One piece with two functions
- ND8 & CPL can not only reduce 3 stops light but also have polarizing effect
- Necessity for landscape photography
- Original High Quality Japanese Polaroid Material
- Aviation aluminum
- Precise grinding and polishing on both sides
- Multi-layer coating on both sides, reduce reflection and "ghost images"
- Superfine dull polishing and elaborate knurling make sure frame will not blanch because of repeated rotation
- Ultra thin filter frames help avoid vignetting on super wide angle lenses
- Water/oil repellent, scratch/stain resistant
- ND8 = ND 0.9 = (Exposure adjustment = 3 stops, reduces ISO 1/8)
- 1 X ND8 & CPL Filter
- 1 X Protective Case
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 28.16||USD$ 35.15||USD$ 32.62||USD$ 27.69||USD$ 27.21||USD$ 30.08||USD$ 26.71||USD$ 26.58|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.