Customers Also Bought
- Environment is important especially the environment near our dwelling. People now care more about the environment near their dwelling especially noise, so people always use Noise Level Meter to check the noise
- Noise Level Meter is a common but useful tool, it play a important role in protecting our health
- Decibel Level Meter can let you know the level of noise near our dwelling accurately so that we can take proper measures in time
- Noise Level Meter is special designed, it has high quality and attractive appearance fashion and useful
- Good living environment need good tool to guarantee, let our product help you create a comfortable living environment
- Measuring Range: A weighted 30-130dB, C weighted 35-130dB
- Accuracy: ±1.5dB
- Digit & Resolution: 5digits & 0.1 dB
- Frequency Response: 31.5Hz-8.5KHz
- Frequency Weighting Characteristic: A & C
- Time Weighting: Fast/Slow
- Sampling Rate: 2 Times/Sec
- Microphone: 1/2 inch polarization capacitance microphone
- Power Supply: 4 x1.5AA Batteries, 6V Power Adapter
- Color: Ivory
- International Electrician Committee Standard: IEC PUB 651 TYPE2
- US National Standard: ANSI S1.4 TYPE2
- Noise Level Meter can barcode indicate the value, monitor the sound levels from traffic noise, alarm systems and workplace machinery
- Decibel Level Meter has data hold function, this Sound Level Meter is ideal for noise surveys in the installing fire alarms, workplace and speaker systems and enforcing noise ordnances
- Low battery indication. It is perfect for sound system testing, speaker system measurement and environmental noise level monitoring
How to Calibrate a Sound Level Meter?
- A sound meter is used to measure sound pressure levels and mainly used in studies of noise pollution to quantify noise. This mainly applies to heavy industrial areas, noise from air planes and the environment. It used to measure sound levels in decibels (db). Modern sound meters also contain an LCD screen with digital readouts of the sound decibels, making it easier for a technician to pinpoint a specific sound level. Having a perfectly calibrated level meter is important for obtaining precise reading, making calibration the first and most important step in the process.
- Place a new battery into the battery compartment of the meter. It has to be a new or reliable battery, as the sound meter's readings depend on it. Using old or weak batteries may result in inaccurate readings and results. Place the battery compartment cover back while holding the battery in place and tighten the screw to secure.
- Turn on the calibrator and then choose the appropriate frequency weighting. The A -- frequency in the meter is meant to read sounds in residential areas as it is in the range of sound that the human ear can hear. Switch the frequency to either C or B if you wish to record loud noises and ones with low frequencies.
- Take the external calibrator and rotate it so that it faces the microphone of your sound level meter. Turn the calibrator on and check the meter to see if an equal level or one that's close to the external calibrator's output level is showing. If this isn't the case, it's best to re-tune the whole device, but before resorting to that extreme, check to see if the device has a faulty battery.
- Calibrate the sound level meter's response time. This determines how fast the meter will respond to differentiations in sound levels. It is recommended to switch to 200 ms if you want a quick response time, or 500 ms for a slower response time, which is ideal for noises with sounds that occur regularly.
- Measurements can now be taken by simply pointing the microphone in the meter to the source of noise. It will then display the values and readings immediately on its LCD screen.
- 1 x Noise Level Meter
- 4 x Batteries
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 74.55||USD$ 70.48||USD$ 66.42||USD$ 61.00|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?