Customers Also Bought
- This Nokia screen protector offers durable, transparent surface while keeping the LCD screen clean and unscratched
- Attaches smoothly with self-adhering surface, leaves no residue when removed
- LCD screen protector protects against dust and scratches and to eliminate glare
- LCD screen protector comes with a free cloth to be used for swiping the screen clean before attaching the protector
- This is non-OEM product
- Compatible with: NOKIA N82
- Dimension: 66 x 41mm/2.6 x 1.6in(L x W)
- Protect your screen against scratching, scraping, and abrasion
- This lcd screen protector features lightweight and impact resistant cell phone screen protector
How to Buy The Best LG enV Touch Screen Protector:
- The first step toward buying the best LG enV Touch screen protector is finding a product tailored to the dimensions of the enV screen. There are a large number of "universal" and "one size fits all" products out there, however these are a hassle
- Look for a screen protector that is sized exactly for the LG enV Touch. Having to trim a universal, one size fits all screen protector is a hassle
- Next, look for a screen protector that is made of a hard though flexible plastic. The thin film type screen protectors do not have enough strength to withstand serious scratching
- Next, filter out any LG enV Touch screen protectors that don't offer anti-glare and anti-smudge (or fingerprint) capabilities. These features are very worthwhile and worth paying slightly more for
- Note that these features are created by applying a surface finish/texture to the screen protector which will slightly change how the screen looks. For this reason, it is a good idea to try out the screen protector in a store before buying it (even if you end up buying online)
- Finally, once you have chosen the type of screen protector you wish to purchase for your LG enV Touch, look around for the best price. Be sure to check both retail stores and online only stores for the best deal (don't forget to include shipping in estimate)
- 1 x Screen Protector for NOKIA N82
- 1 x Cleaning Cloth
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 1.58||USD$ 1.48||USD$ 1.40||USD$ 1.32||USD$ 1.26|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.
- Can I charge the N82 phone via the given USB sync cable?
No. The N82 hardware simply does not support it, and even if the wire carries charge, the N82 would not be able to take advantage of it because it simply can't.
- How do I check my current device software version on my N82?
You can find your current software version by entering *#0000# on your NOKIA device's keypad.
- How do I change the PIN number on the N82 phone?
1. Press the 'Menu' key
2. Select 'Tools'
3. Select 'Settings'
4. Select 'General'
5. Scroll to 'Security'
6. Select 'Phone and SIM card'
7. Select 'PIN code'
8. Enter old PIN code
9. Select 'OK' (left softkey)
10. Enter new PIN code
11. Select 'OK' (left softkey)
12. Verify new PIN code
13. Select 'OK' (left softkey)