Customers Also Bought
- SCUD is the first brand of backup power supply
- Cell phone battery is high capacity li-ion battery and extra long stand-by time
- Cell phone battery has built-in specific intelligent PCM can prevent overcharging, over-discharging or over-current
- Lengthen overall battery life, cell phone battery provides the best possible performance
- Safety-valve of superior battery can avoid battery explosion
- Phone battery can charge and discharge 300 times circularly
- It is environment-friendly, not contain such as hydrargyrum, plumbum, cadmium and other harmful elements
- It contains warranty certificate
- Replacement BL-4C battery
- Capacity: 900mAh
- Voltage: 3.7V
- Limited Charge Voltage: 4.2V
- Compatible with: NOKIA 1202 1265 1325 1661 2220s 2228 2650 2652 2690 3108 3500c 6066 6088 6100 6101 6102 6103 6131 6125 6136 6170 6260 6300 6301 7705 Twist 7200 7270
- The durable cell phone battery can provide lasting and stable power. You will not worry about the bad supply
- The back design of cell phone battery. And the battery is easy to install. It is very light and easy to use
- The side design of cell phone battery. It can provide power in very good condition, you will like it very much
- Lengthen overall battery life, cell phone battery provides the best possible performance so buying it immediately
- You can image the size of cell phone battery according to the coin. It is very small and mini design
How to Replace a Samsung Phone Battery:
- Determine which Samsung phone you have. Locate the model number of the phone on the phone itself, usually underneath the battery. You can also find the model number by looking in the cell phone user manual. The model number is generally printed inside the phone under the battery. Proceed to Step 3 to remove the old battery
- Purchase a replacement battery. Visit your cell phone service provider's store to get a replacement---or you can find the right battery online (see References). Most Samsung battery replacements cost less than $20 U.S
- Turn off the cell phone completely before attempting to remove the old cell phone battery. Make sure the phone is clean and dry
- Remove the back cover of the cell phone. Some Samsung phones have a plastic outer cover over the battery, while on other models the back of the phone is the back of the battery itself. Locate the release button or slider on the back of the phone. Depending on the Samsung phone model, the back cover or battery itself will slide downward or lift off when the release button is pressed or the slider is pushed upward
- After removing the back cover on phones that have a cover, carefully lift the battery up and out of the back of the cell phone. For phones without the back cover, once you push the release or move the slider lock, the battery itself is the back and will come off the back of the phone
- Insert the new battery into the back of the phone. You may need to slide the battery in with the top part going in first. The metal contact points on one side of the battery should be facing downward and line up with the metal contact points on the inside of the phone. Once the battery is in place, it should click into place. If you have a back cover, slide the cover back on until the release button or slider clicks back into place
- Charge the cell phone after putting the new battery in before turning the phone on. New batteries will require a charging period before use
Prolong the Life of Your Battery:
- Initialize a new battery. New batteries should be fully charged before their first use to obtain maximum capacity. Nickel-based batteries should be charged for 16 hours initially and run through 2-4 full charge/full discharge cycles, while lithium ion batteries should be charged for about 5-6 hours. Ignore the phone telling you that the battery is full--this is normal but is not accurate if the battery is not initialized. DO NOT fully discharge a lithium-ion battery! Unlike Ni-Cd batteries, lithium-ion batteries' life is shortened every time you fully discharge them. Instead, charge them when the battery meter shows one bar left
- Keep the battery cool. Put the battery in the freezer or fridge. Your battery will last longest if used near room temperature, and nothing wears on a battery like extended exposure to high temperatures. While you can't control the weather, you can avoid leaving your phone in a hot car or in direct sunlight, and you don't have to carry your phone in your pocket, where your body heat will raise its temperature. In addition, check the battery while it's charging. If it seems excessively hot, your charger may be malfunctioning
- Charge your battery correctly, in accordance with its type. Most newer cell phones have lithium-ion batteries, while older ones generally have nickel-based batteries. Read the label on the back of the battery or in the technical specifications in the manual to determine which yours is
- Store batteries properly. If your battery will be out of use for a while, disconnect it from the phone and store it in a cool place (the refrigerator is good, but freezing temperatures do not slow oxidation) and away from metal objects. Ensure that the battery is not exposed to moisture; try putting the battery in an airtight container or bag. Lithium ion batteries are not rated to operate at refrigerated temperatures, so let the battery sit outside the refrigerator for at least an hour before using it again. Lithium ion batteries oxidize least when they are stored at 40% charge. Never store a lithium battery at low voltage. Recharge batteries after storage
- Clean the battery contacts on the battery and on the phone. Over time, contacts may accumulate dirt. Clean them with a cotton swab and rubbing alcohol to maximize the efficiency of energy transfer. In addition, if the contacts are two different metals, such as gold and tin, accelerated corrosion known as "galvanic or bi-metallic" occurs. Cutting the corrosion from the contacts often requires solvents, such as acetone or nail polish remover. Be careful: these solvent dissolve plastic, so use a Q-Tip to avoid damaging the battery housing or the phone
How to Condition Your Cell Phone Battery:
- Assemble your cell phone as directed. In nearly all cases, your cell phone battery will be partially charged to begin with. Do not plug in your cell phone right away, instead use it normally until the battery is completely discharged. (If you improperly charge your cell phone the first couple of times out, you can easily ruin the battery.)
- Plug your cell phone, battery intact, into a wall charger. Do not charge your cell phone via USB or a car charger the first time out, as the voltage will not be the same. To condition a cell phone battery properly, use the original equipment charger with the proper voltage
- Use your cell phone as normal, now that it is fully charged. To condition a brand new cell phone, try not to use media or web-heavy functions straight off the bat that will drain the battery quickly. You want the battery to discharge the first few times at a slow, even rate
- Drain the battery fully before plugging the cell phone in. Do not fall into temptation to plug the cell phone in a second time before the battery is fully drained. While this will not damage your cell phone or battery during standard use, you need to properly condition the cell phone battery by draining it completely before plugging in
- Repeat the process four or five more times before even thinking about plugging in your cell phone when you still have battery power left. After completing proper cell phone battery conditioning, it will not hurt your cell phone battery to plug the cell phone in every night or to convenient power sources such as USB ports during the day. Conditioned cell phone batteries are meant to be able to catch a few minutes of charge as needed, but it is the first few days that are vital to good conditioning
- Continue to drain your cell phone battery completely before plugging it in at every available opportunity. Regardless of the age or conditioning of your cell phone battery, it will always last longer over time when discharged fully before charging again. Don't obsess over it to the point where it affects the way you use your phone; $35 for a new cell phone battery is not the end of the world
- 1 x SCUD SCL-6100AH+ 3.7V 900mAh Superior Battery for NOKIA 6300 6301
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 8.51||USD$ 8.08||USD$ 7.69||USD$ 7.33||USD$ 7.01|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?