Customers Also Bought
- SCUD is the first brand of backup power supply
- Cell phone battery is high capacity li-ion battery and extra long stand-by time
- Cell phone battery has built-in specific intelligent PCM can prevent overcharging, over-discharging or over-current
- Lengthen overall battery life, cell phone battery provides the best possible performance
- Safety-valve of superior battery can avoid battery explosion
- Phone battery can charge and discharge 300 times circularly
- It is environment-friendly, not contain such as hydrargyrum, plumbum, cadmium and other harmful elements
- It contains warranty certificate
- Replacement BL-4C battery
- Capacity: 900mAh
- Voltage: 3.7V
- Limited Charge Voltage: 4.2V
- Compatible with: NOKIA 1202 1265 1325 1661 2220s 2228 2650 2652 2690 3108 3500c 6066 6088 6100 6101 6102 6103 6131 6125 6136 6170 6260 6300 6301 7705 Twist 7200 7270
- The durable cell phone battery can provide lasting and stable power. You will not worry about the bad supply
- The back design of cell phone battery. And the battery is easy to install. It is very light and easy to use
- The side design of cell phone battery. It can provide power in very good condition, you will like it very much
- Lengthen overall battery life, cell phone battery provides the best possible performance so buying it immediately
- You can image the size of cell phone battery according to the coin. It is very small and mini design
How to Replace a Samsung Phone Battery:
- Determine which Samsung phone you have. Locate the model number of the phone on the phone itself, usually underneath the battery. You can also find the model number by looking in the cell phone user manual. The model number is generally printed inside the phone under the battery. Proceed to Step 3 to remove the old battery
- Purchase a replacement battery. Visit your cell phone service provider's store to get a replacement---or you can find the right battery online (see References). Most Samsung battery replacements cost less than $20 U.S
- Turn off the cell phone completely before attempting to remove the old cell phone battery. Make sure the phone is clean and dry
- Remove the back cover of the cell phone. Some Samsung phones have a plastic outer cover over the battery, while on other models the back of the phone is the back of the battery itself. Locate the release button or slider on the back of the phone. Depending on the Samsung phone model, the back cover or battery itself will slide downward or lift off when the release button is pressed or the slider is pushed upward
- After removing the back cover on phones that have a cover, carefully lift the battery up and out of the back of the cell phone. For phones without the back cover, once you push the release or move the slider lock, the battery itself is the back and will come off the back of the phone
- Insert the new battery into the back of the phone. You may need to slide the battery in with the top part going in first. The metal contact points on one side of the battery should be facing downward and line up with the metal contact points on the inside of the phone. Once the battery is in place, it should click into place. If you have a back cover, slide the cover back on until the release button or slider clicks back into place
- Charge the cell phone after putting the new battery in before turning the phone on. New batteries will require a charging period before use
Prolong the Life of Your Battery:
- Initialize a new battery. New batteries should be fully charged before their first use to obtain maximum capacity. Nickel-based batteries should be charged for 16 hours initially and run through 2-4 full charge/full discharge cycles, while lithium ion batteries should be charged for about 5-6 hours. Ignore the phone telling you that the battery is full--this is normal but is not accurate if the battery is not initialized. DO NOT fully discharge a lithium-ion battery! Unlike Ni-Cd batteries, lithium-ion batteries' life is shortened every time you fully discharge them. Instead, charge them when the battery meter shows one bar left
- Keep the battery cool. Put the battery in the freezer or fridge. Your battery will last longest if used near room temperature, and nothing wears on a battery like extended exposure to high temperatures. While you can't control the weather, you can avoid leaving your phone in a hot car or in direct sunlight, and you don't have to carry your phone in your pocket, where your body heat will raise its temperature. In addition, check the battery while it's charging. If it seems excessively hot, your charger may be malfunctioning
- Charge your battery correctly, in accordance with its type. Most newer cell phones have lithium-ion batteries, while older ones generally have nickel-based batteries. Read the label on the back of the battery or in the technical specifications in the manual to determine which yours is
- Store batteries properly. If your battery will be out of use for a while, disconnect it from the phone and store it in a cool place (the refrigerator is good, but freezing temperatures do not slow oxidation) and away from metal objects. Ensure that the battery is not exposed to moisture; try putting the battery in an airtight container or bag. Lithium ion batteries are not rated to operate at refrigerated temperatures, so let the battery sit outside the refrigerator for at least an hour before using it again. Lithium ion batteries oxidize least when they are stored at 40% charge. Never store a lithium battery at low voltage. Recharge batteries after storage
- Clean the battery contacts on the battery and on the phone. Over time, contacts may accumulate dirt. Clean them with a cotton swab and rubbing alcohol to maximize the efficiency of energy transfer. In addition, if the contacts are two different metals, such as gold and tin, accelerated corrosion known as "galvanic or bi-metallic" occurs. Cutting the corrosion from the contacts often requires solvents, such as acetone or nail polish remover. Be careful: these solvent dissolve plastic, so use a Q-Tip to avoid damaging the battery housing or the phone
How to Condition Your Cell Phone Battery:
- Assemble your cell phone as directed. In nearly all cases, your cell phone battery will be partially charged to begin with. Do not plug in your cell phone right away, instead use it normally until the battery is completely discharged. (If you improperly charge your cell phone the first couple of times out, you can easily ruin the battery.)
- Plug your cell phone, battery intact, into a wall charger. Do not charge your cell phone via USB or a car charger the first time out, as the voltage will not be the same. To condition a cell phone battery properly, use the original equipment charger with the proper voltage
- Use your cell phone as normal, now that it is fully charged. To condition a brand new cell phone, try not to use media or web-heavy functions straight off the bat that will drain the battery quickly. You want the battery to discharge the first few times at a slow, even rate
- Drain the battery fully before plugging the cell phone in. Do not fall into temptation to plug the cell phone in a second time before the battery is fully drained. While this will not damage your cell phone or battery during standard use, you need to properly condition the cell phone battery by draining it completely before plugging in
- Repeat the process four or five more times before even thinking about plugging in your cell phone when you still have battery power left. After completing proper cell phone battery conditioning, it will not hurt your cell phone battery to plug the cell phone in every night or to convenient power sources such as USB ports during the day. Conditioned cell phone batteries are meant to be able to catch a few minutes of charge as needed, but it is the first few days that are vital to good conditioning
- Continue to drain your cell phone battery completely before plugging it in at every available opportunity. Regardless of the age or conditioning of your cell phone battery, it will always last longer over time when discharged fully before charging again. Don't obsess over it to the point where it affects the way you use your phone; $35 for a new cell phone battery is not the end of the world
- 1 x SCUD SCL-6100AH+ 3.7V 900mAh Superior Battery for NOKIA 6300 6301
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 8.51||USD$ 8.08||USD$ 7.69||USD$ 7.33||USD$ 7.01|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
Get DinoPoint™ by Writing reviews, Post Images, or Post Videos. The first five customers can get double points!
Bought this item on01-27-2011
- Other Thoughts: I appreciate the opportunity to purchase a battery for my cell phone at a much lower price than I would have to pay elsewhere.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on01-05-2011
- Other Thoughts: I have had no problems with my new Nokia battery and the price was much lower than purchasing it at a store.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on12-27-2010
- Other Thoughts: I bought a couple of Nokia batteries for some other uses in case I dont have time to charge my battery. The batteries last longer than I expected
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on12-07-2010
- Other Thoughts: The battery works well, with no problems. I would recommend this to anyone needing a good Nokia Battery.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on11-25-2010
- Other Thoughts: I originally purchased two batteries. One for mine & one for my husbands' phone. One worked, the other was dead. It was replaced quickly, and I was delighted, thank-you for making it right.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on11-04-2010
- Other Thoughts: The life of this battery is the same as that of the original battery I had in my Nokia. Very satisfied!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on10-27-2010
- Other Thoughts: I purchased this Cell Phone Battery for a friend with the fear it might not be the real thing or not be able to hold a charge but it turned-out to be a GREAT battery and the price with shipping was almost to good to be true!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on10-05-2010
- Other Thoughts: batteries arrived well before delivery date & were as advertised at a great price. I charged & fully discharged them. I've used them for a month now & they are working well.
Was this review helpful?