Customers Also Bought
- The blade of this best nose hair trimmer can shave nose hair senseless
- The handle of this electric nose hair trimmer can make you feel comfortable
- This best nose hair trimmer is designed small and compact
- This electric nasal hair trimmer is one of the best gifts to your friends
- This nasal hair trimmer is convenient to carry, and it can keep your glamour
- The nose hair trimmer has an exquisite workmanship
- Color: Silver Black
- Size: 11.5 x 2.5cm/4.5 x 1.0in(L x W)
- Voltage: DC 1.5V
- Power Source: 1 x AA Battery
- This nose hair trimmer can help you to become a clean and tidy person
- This nose hair trimmer is easy to use, and it can be used for a long time
- Small and compact design is convenient to take, so you can use it at any time
- You can send this exquisite workmanship and useful electric nose hair trimmer to you friends
- We offer the instructions, brush which is used to clean the nasal hair trimmer
How Does a Nostril Hair Trimmer Work?
How Trimmers Are Used
- Nostril hair trimmers are used to trim unwanted or unsightly hair from the nasal passage entrance as well as hair from around the exterior of the ear canal. For the nostrils, the trimmer is guided into the nostril so that the cutting blades contact the hairs near the exterior of the nostril. For the ears, guide the trimmer near the exterior of the ear canal. Keep in mind that for both the ears and nose that a certain amount of hair is necessary to prevent unwanted lint, dust, and debris from entering
- Nasal Trimmer Mechanics
- A nasal hair trimmer is typically housed in a slender plastic or metal casing which holds a type of battery. At the had of the trimmer are the rotating cutting heads which are housed in a plastic or metal guard. The guard will have slits which allow longer hairs to enter the cutting chamber and contact the blades. A small motor powered by the batteries generate the power to turn the blades at sufficient speed to cut rather than pull the unwanted hairs
Maintenance of the Trimmer
- The nasal hair trimmer is typically fairly easy to use and maintain. Many trimmers feature the ability to be rinsed under running water bot during and following use. This is a particularly good feature as this allows for properly cleaning the unit which is necessary for hygiene purposes. Some trimmers rely upon replaceable batteries for power and others upon rechargeable batteries. Periodically, batteries must be replaced or recharged for proper operation. It may also be necessary or advantageous to lightly lubricate the trimmers blades or any moving parts for best operation. Refer to the owners manual for tips and instructions regarding this
How to Use Electric Nose Hair Trimmers:
Electric nose hair trimmers are perhaps the easiest and safest way to effectively remove excessive nose hair. Electric nose trimmers are far less likely to cause ingrown hairs than plucking with tweezers, and are generally painless in comparison
- Read the owner's manual for your electric nose trimmer prior to starting, so that you will understand all of the features and controls. The owner's manual may also provide effective tips on how to get better results when you use an electric nose hair trimmer
- Use a lighted mirror with magnifying capabilities when you use electric nose hair trimmers for the most thorough and effective trim. At the very least, use the trimmers in a well-lighted location such as a bathroom, or any room that has fluorescent lighting
- Clean your nose thoroughly with a warm, wet washcloth before you use an electric nose trimmer. This will help to remove any dirt or debris that may be hiding in your nostrils. It might also be a good idea to blow your nose, too, to reduce the sneezing reflex as you cut your nose hairs
- Insert the electric nose hair trimmer at the entry of your nostrils and turn it on. Start with the lower hairs first, and trim to the point where your nose air is no longer easily visible when you look straight ahead. Use your fingers to pull the tip of your nose from side to side to trim that hard to reach area at the very front edge of your nostril, toward the center of your nose
- Take a break every minute or two to keep the sneezing reflex from becoming too strong. Note that it is common for your eyes to water a little whenever you trim nose hairs, whether you are using tweezers or an electric trimmer
- Use electric nose hair trimmers for other parts of your body, including your ears and the side of your neck below the shaving line. Many nose hair trimmers were designed to be used on your ears as well
- 1 x Nose Hair Trimmer
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 7.12||USD$ 6.93||USD$ 6.75||USD$ 6.50|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.