Customers Also Bought
- This universal adapter features a USB port for connecting any device that can charge via USB
- That includes iPods and digital cameras, too! In addition, it comes with 8 different L-shaped connector tips that are compatible with notebooks from today's most popular brands, such as DELL, IBM, TOSHIBA, FUJITSU, ACER, CPMPAQ, SHARP, SONY
- The LED display shows the charging and power status with red and blue backlighting. Leave your power woes behind, order this handy 90-Watt multi-functional notebook/MP3 AC Adapter today
- LED screen displays the charging and power status
- USB port for charging MP3 players, mobile phones, digital cameras, camcorders, and any other devices with USB
- Worldwide compatibility (Input: 100-240V)
- Anti-static design, high temperature and fire-proof crust makes it safer
- Manual adjustment function
- With the car power cord, your can use Laptop Power Adapter in your car
- Input: 100-240V ~ 1.8A, 50/60Hz
- Output: 12/15/16/18/19/20V, 4.5A Max; 22/24V 90W Max
- USB: 5V, 1A (max)
- Size: 132 x 63 x 35mm / 5.2 x 2.5 x 1.4in(L x W x H)
- High efficiency and reliability, with this multifunctional Laptop Power Adapter Supply, you can ensure that your laptop works normally
- This Laptop Power Adapter is specially for more convenient and safe work
- This Laptop Adapter can satisfy high power requirement of laptops
- Using advanced technology and quality parts, power your notebook with this excellent adapter
How to Choose a Power Adapter for a Laptop
- Check the laptop's model number. Use the search engine on a power adapter vendor's website to search for a compatible power adapter by your laptop's model number (see Resources).
- Locate the power specifications of your laptop--usually printed on the bottom or near the laptop's power port. Locate the amperage (AMPs) and voltage (V) rating of your laptop on the power specifications list
- Match your laptop's power rating with that of the aftermarket power adapter. The voltage of the power adapter must match the voltage of the aftermarket adapter. The amp rating of the aftermarket adapter must meet or exceed the requirements of your laptop.
- Select a power adapter tip from the aftermarket power adapter's kit. This fits firmly into your laptop's power port. The selected tip should not fit too loosely or need excessive force to fit the laptop's power port.
Tips & Warnings:
- If you have to pay the extra money for a universal kit as opposed to a replacement adapter, try selecting one with extras--like car adapters and European plug-ins. The cost may be a little more for the extras, but having to pay for two separate adapter kits as opposed to a bundled kit can be more expensive in the long run.
- The power rating of your laptop and your adapter is the most important factor--they must be compatible. Selecting a power adapter solely on the basis of its fitting your laptop can lead to damage of both the laptop and the adapter.
How to Test a Laptop Power Adapter:
- Laptops are powered either by their batteries or by connecting to a power adapter and plugging the adapter into the wall. When using an adapter, the adapter is supplying power to the laptop and charging the battery at the same time. Laptop power adapters, also called "AC adapters," are typically small boxes with two cords coming out of them; one end connects to the laptop, and the other end plugs into a power outlet on a wall or a power strip. You can test the adapter to see if it is generating power for the laptop
- Plug the adapter into the wall outlet or power strip. If using a power strip, make sure the strip is on. Most laptop power adapters have a small LED light; the light will illuminate when power is being transferred from the outlet to the adapter. If the light illuminates, chances are you have sufficient power to supply your laptop
- Wiggle the power cord if the LED light did not initially illuminate. If the light turns on and off when you wiggle it, you might have a loose cord in the adapter, or the outlet could be faulty
- Plug the adapter into another power outlet, preferably a different circuit in another room, if the LED light did not illuminate the first time. If it lights up from the second outlet, the first outlet either does not work or other devices were using too much power on the initial circuit
- Connect the other end of the adapter to the laptop and turn the laptop on. When the computer starts up, you should see an indication of how the laptop is being powered in the lower right-hand corner. If you see a battery icon, then the laptop is being powered by the battery, not the adapter. Make sure both ends of the adapter are securely connected. If they are, and if the LED light on the adapter is lit, then you likely have a faulty wire that is not properly connecting to your computer. If you see a plug or adapter icon, then the laptop is successfully being powered by the adapter. If the LED light on the adapter is not lit, then the bulb is out, but the adapter is still working
Tips & Warnings:
- Different adapters supply different levels of electrical power; some adapters are too strong or not strong enough for other laptops. Only use the power adapter that came with your laptop. If it stops working or is lost, order another from the same manufacturer as your laptop; do not use a different brand. Be sure to verify that the new adapter coincides with your laptop model before ordering the new one
- Use caution around electrical outlets. Do not have touch plugs with wet hands or have water nearby, and keep small children away from the outlets. Never insert anything into the outlets other than the adapter plug
How to Fix a Laptop Power Adapter:
You plug in your laptop power adapter, and suddenly your laptop isn't powering up. There may be an issue with your laptop power supply. Wires and connectors can sometimes become loose in power supplies and can lose the ability to charge your laptop. They can also become a fire hazard if any of these wires become exposed. You will need to unplug the power adapter and assess what's wrong before you can fix it.
- Check the LED light where your power supply plugs in. Most power supplies have a small light on them to show if they are getting power from a functioning outlet. Try several different outlets. If the cord is firmly plugged in and the LED is not lit, then it's possible that the AC adapter has failed. Troubleshooting AC adapter problems takes much more technical expertise, and in most cases it would be more economical to purchase a new power adapter. If the LED blinks on and off if you wiggle the cord, there is probably a problem with the power cord itself or the laptop connector.
- Cut off the laptop connector end. Use a wire stripper to strip back about an inch of the wire sheath on the end that connects to the laptop. Twist the wire braid and the shield surrounding it together. Use the soldering iron to coat the end of the braid with solder.
- Find a replacement connector at your local electronics store. The connector needs to match the size exactly. Remember to slide the shell off the new connector onto the wire, so that it can be connected when the connector is attached.
- Solder the inner wire to the center tab of the barrel connector. Solder the braid to the outer tab. Place small strips of electrical tape around each tab so that the wires are not able to touch and short out. Screw the connector shell onto the connector.
- 1 x Universal Notebook AC Adapter
- 1 x Power Cord
- 8 x Connector Tips
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 17.12||USD$ 16.53||USD$ 15.94||USD$ 15.15|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.