Customers Also Bought
- Enjoy more perks with increased portability
- The 13.3 inch notebook makes it easy to get connected, anytime, anywhere
- The 13.3 inch notebook is designed to keep pace with your busy lifestyle, possibly even simplify it
- The 13.3 inch notebook is so light and portable you can take it wherever your day takes you
- Make your life a little easier with the mini notebook computers
- The best mini notebook makes it easy to get connected, anytime, anywhere
- 13.3 inch Notebook: Ultrathin 13.3" Atom D425 CPU 1.66GHz RAM 2GB HDD 160GB Notebook
- 16:9 HD Widescreen: The display is a high quality 13.3" 16:9 HD widescreen with the ergonomic keyboard and separate numeric keypad are completely flat for comfortable stress-free use
- Ultrathin: Ultrathin 13.3 inch Notebook brings you all the essentials for everyday emailing, communications and multimedia entertainment both at home and on the go
- 1.3MP Web Camera: Record every splendid moment of daily life
- Ports: Multi-card slot(SD/MMC/MS); 2 x USB 2.0 ports; 1 x RJ45/CRT / MINIHDMI switch to external monitor; Earphone; DC-IN socket
- With Remote Control: You can open the desktop file, adjust volume, etc.
- Battery: Powered by 3500mAh 7.4V polymer battery
- Convenient: The Best Mini Notebook is made to withstand the rough and tumble of everyday life at school, at work, or while traveling
Advantages of Notebook Computers Over Desktop Computers
- Computer usage has increased over the years. Now it has become a mandatory requirement in most professions. Students are also increasingly dependent on computers for their project and research work. The desktop computer is known for its all-rounded performance, higher configuration compatibility and relatively cheaper pricing. On the other hand notebook computers have an advantage for its compactness and mobility factors. Though both these forms of computers are known for their uniqueness and serve different audience but the notebook computers have the ability to eclipse over desktop computers
- Technological advancements are welcomed but they are respected when they can be mobilized. Desktop computers have been made smaller through laptops while retaining most traits. Any notebook computer can perform the tasks of a basic desktop computer and it can be enhanced as per the user wishes. Earlier it wasn't possible to upgrade a laptop but now with increased innovations, a laptop's RAM (Random Access Memory) can be enhanced up to 4 GB for enabling superior performance. Notebook computers are expensive as they integrate all the components of a desktop computer into one compact machine
- The storage capacity of the notebook computers was a big limitation but now even that has been considerably diminished through the usage of flash memory. This kind of memory takes up very less space and stores lots of information. Notebooks with 250 GB memory are now available in the market. Notebooks enable wireless internet access through Wi-Fi enabled hotspots and their portability adds to their major advantage. The battery backup of the notebook computer allows its usage even without dedicated power-supply. All notebooks use LCD (Liquid Crystal Display) screens which are better and brighter in viewing. Notebooks have combined host of features like finger print reading for security issues, inbuilt camera for chats and taking photos, DVD combo drive for playing all types of file formats and much more
- There are different kinds of Laptop computers available to suit varied requirements. There are the basic desktop replacement notebooks which have a large screen display with loaded features. There are gaming notebooks which are configured for hi-end games. There are designing applications based notebooks, tablet notebooks for easier portability and the low budget student notebooks. Thus a user can have defined usage and then buy the required notebook from a trusted computer store. Many online stores also offer great deals on notebook computers and accessories
Laptop in Daily Life:
How to Take Care of Your Laptop Computer:
With all the benefits you get from your laptop computer, especially for those making a living out of it, it's very important to keep it in good shape. The easy steps below will show you how to take good care of your laptop computer and ensure that it lasts longer with less maintenance.
- Keep food and liquids away from your laptop. Did you know that laptop spills is one of the worst nightmares for laptop owners? Spilled liquids damage the electrical components or cause short circuits that can corrupt data or even permanently destroy parts. Even if you're careful, someone else might bump into your table for you
- Play it cool. Your laptop generates a lot of heat, especially if your CPU usage is always max out by running high-powered applications. Keep your laptop in a well-ventilated place and don't block the fan grills on the sides. Laptop coolers are also a great accessory to help extend the life of your computer. Coolers have several fans to help reduce the heat and burning feeling on your thighs and hands
- Protect the LCD display. Always close down the lid when you are not using your laptop, and make sure there is no small item such as pens or anything that will damage the screen when shut. Avoid touching the LCD screen that leaves fingerprints. Regularly clean it with cloth or one of those anti-static monitor wipes
- Don't drop it. A good carrying bag reduces the risk of damage due to laptops being dropped or bumped when moving around or traveling. Don't leave your laptop on the edge of your desk because one ill-fated drop could mean goodbye to your mobile device
CPU Intel Atom D2500 1.66GHz 667MHZ
DDRII SO-DIMM 2G
13.3" black crystal mirror screen, 1280 x 800
84 keys (Relief Keyboard)
2 buttons touchpad
2.5″ SATA interface, 160GB, maximum support 500GB
Build in MIC, support AC'97
Multi-card slot(SD/MMC/MS)/2 x USB 2.0 ports/1 x RJ45/CRT / MINIHDMI switch to external monitor / Earphone / DC-IN socket
Support built-in 3G module, with built-in SIM card slot, support for 3G wireless broadband Internet access and make 3G phones
100-240V ~ 50-60 Hz 1.7A
Polymer Battery 3500mAh7.4V
341 x 234 x 25mm / 13.4 x 9.2 x 1.0in (W x D x H)
- 1 x Notebook
- 1 x Battery
- 1 x Cable
- 1 x Power Adapter
- 1 x Manual
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 222.48||USD$ 216.21||USD$ 209.94||USD$ 201.58|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.