Customers Also Bought
Spec Condition New Type Notebook Color Deep Blue Material Craft(Cover Material) Dimension 11.5 x 16.8 x 2.0cm/4.5 x 6.6 x 0.8in(L x W x T) Capacity 192 Pages Features Features Made of high quality kraft paper material, this portable notebook is durable for you to use
Simple design of the paper notebook will make you feel easy and cozy
This portable notebook use environmentally friendly paper, simple design contains a simple life philosophy
You can use this portable notebook to take note or as other usage which will bring you much convenience
Packaging Package Included 1 x Notebook
- Made of high quality kraft paper material, this portable notebook is durable for you to use
- Simple design of the paper notebook will make you feel easy and cozy
- This portable notebook use environmentally friendly paper, simple design contains a simple life philosophy
- You can use this portable notebook to take note or as other usage which will bring you much convenience
- Adopted no toxic chemicals in the paper making process, the portable notebook will do harmless to people
- This special paper notebook also can be a perfect gift for every occasion
- Not only restricted to face with writing, but as a kind of high-grade gift form gave to circulate on the Market
- Featuring lined hardcover with a space for 'subject' and 'date' on each page, this pretty hardcover notebook is perfect for jotting down notes and ideas
- Color: Deep Blue
- Cover Material: Craft
- Size: 11.5 x 16.8 x 2.0cm/4.5 x 6.6 x 0.8in(L x W x T)
- Capacity: 192 Pages
- Not only restricted to face with writing, but as a kind of high-grade gift form gave to circulate on the market
- Designed with Harry Potter appearance, this paper notebook make people feel comfortable
- Eco-environment, this potable notebook is harmless for people and environment
- Special design with compact and concise, this portable notebook is easy for you to use and carry
- Practical and reliable, this useful paper notebook is a must have for all
Types of Paper Notebooks:
In a world in which a touchscreen keypad is the preferred way to communicate, writers, students, business men and women---and anyone with a "To Do" list---still have a need for a word processor that is decidedly low tech: the paper notebook
- Spiral: The spiral notebook is the most common paper notebook. Students are the biggest users, and for good reason. They are cheap. They come in many sizes, with most ranging from 70 to 200 pages. They typically are wire bound and three-hole punched, and their pages are usually perforated for easy removal. The most common size is 8 1/2 by 11 inches. Spiral notebooks contain lined paper, either wide- or college-ruled. Their covers are thin cardboard, polypropylene or flexible plastic.
- Composition: The composition notebook is sturdier than the spiral notebook with a thicker cardboard cover. Composition notebooks are book-bound, meaning the pages are sewn and then bound like a book. They usually contain 100 college-ruled pages and measure 9 3/4 by 7 1/2 inches. The pages are not perforated, because they are not designed to be removed
- Composition notebooks are easily recognized by their trademark marbled front cover, although they are available in other designs. The inside front cover typically contains a grid for recording a class schedule. The inside back cover contains student reference tools, including a multiplication table, measurement conversion table and grammar and punctuation rules.
- Lab or Scientific: Lab or scientific notebooks are designed to keep a permanent record of scientific progress. Working scientists often use them to document patent claims. They are usually filled with graph paper that contains headings for recording research and experiment details. Soft-cover student notebooks are relatively inexpensive, but hard-bound notebooks used by scientists can cost as much as $20
- Business: Notebooks used for business often serve two functions: note taking and schedule keeping. Many notebooks in this category contain a built-in planner. They are usually bound in a heavier weight material, such as vinyl or leather, and contain legal-ruled paper.
- High End: High-end notebooks feel luxurious inside and out. They contain heavy-weight papers, much more substantial than the flimsy paper found in the common spiral notebook. They are usually hard-bound and covered in cloth or moleskin, a heavy cotton fabric with a velvety feel. Some are held tight with elastic closures. They range in size from pocket-sized to over-sized. High-end notebooks may be filled with standard lined paper but more often contain blank, dot grid or French-ruled paper. They cost from $5 to upwards of $20 per notebook
- Novelty or Specialty: Paper notebooks are offered in as many styles as there are consumers' tastes and uses. Specialty notebooks contain waterproof pages that were originally designed for military use. "Notebooks" that are technically index card holders are useful for those who prefer to record one thought per card. Notebooks with covers designed by professional artists are valued for their art more than their usefulness. Letter-sized top-bound legal pads with extra-stiff cardboard backing make writing easy on the go
How to Decorate Composition Notebooks Using Scrapbook Supplies:
Composition books, which you may remember as those bound notebooks with the black-and-white patterned covers, serve as an ideal base for scrap art creations. These notebooks come in different sizes and can be used for a variety of purposes. Mini composition books work well for making shopping lists or taking notes. Larger composition books can be used to keep track of school assignments or as a journal. Decorate composition books using scrapbook supplies to customize the book for yourself or as a gift
- Select the size of notebook and decide the purpose of the composition book
- Select a pattern or color combination from your scrapbook supplies. Cut scrapbook paper to cover the entire composition book. For larger books, you may want to cut separate pieces of paper for the front and back covers
- Use a corner rounder to round the corners of the scrapbook paper so they match the rounded corners of the composition book
- Glue the paper to cover the notebook. If you are using liquid adhesive, apply it sparingly and use a bone folder or plastic card to smooth out any wrinkles in the paper. If you choose spray adhesive, use it in a well-ventilated area and apply it to the back of the scrapbook paper. Press the paper onto the front and back covers of the composition book and let the adhesive dry
- Cut a 2-inch strip of paper to cover the binding of the book so you don't see where the two separate pieces of paper split. Decorate the paper strip first by using stitching or metal embellishments such as brads, eyelets or beads. Apply the adhesive to the decorated paper strip and apply to the spine of the composition book
- Decorate the front and back of your composition book. Depending on your theme, pull the look together with stamped images, chipboard letters or frames, die cuts, stickers or other scrapbook supplies you have on hand
- 1 x Notebook
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 12.40||USD$ 11.85||USD$ 11.36||USD$ 10.90||USD$ 10.48|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.