Customers Also Bought
- The Nintendo Wii controller is brand new
- Nintendo Wii controller is made of durable material
- Contoured to perfectly fit a player's hand, the Nintendo Wii controller builds on the simplicity of the
- Wii Remote controller and goes an extra step to meet the needs of gamers
- The Nintendo Wii remote controller connects to the Wii Remote controller at its expansion port and is used in conjunction with the Wii Remote controller
- The Nintendo Wii nunchuk controller contains the same motion-sensing technology enabled in the Wii Remote controller but also includes an analog stick to assist in character movement
- This version, 100% compatible with all US games, software, hardware, and everything else.
- It is absolutely guaranteed to work perfectly
- This is a non-OEM productHigh Quality Remote & Nunchuck Controller Set for Nintendo Wii
- Dimensions: 6.18 in x 2.09 in x 1.38 in (15.7 cm x 5.3 cm x 3.5 cm)
- Weight: 450g
- High quality remote & nunchuck controller set is designed for Nintendo Wii
- Remote controller and nunchuck controller are made of finest material, durable for long time using
- Button position design convenient for operating, this Nintendo Wii remote controller has fast reaction
Fix a Nintendo Wii Controller:
- Change the batteries in the Wii remote control. If you are using rechargeable batteries, make sure they are the correct type--nickel metal hydride rechargeable batteries are recommended for use in Wii systems
- Clean the Wii remote pointer lens. Use a soft cloth to remove any sticky substances. Wii remote jackets, stickers or other objects should not block the remote pointer lens, as it will cause characters to move erratically, disappear or remain off-center
- Operate the Wii remote between three to eight feet away from the sensor. Otherwise, it will not perform properly
- Note that infra-red lights from candles, toys, appliances, fireplaces and even sunlight may effect how the Wii remote performs. Try to remove or reduce infra-red interference from these sources when possible
- Turn off or move wireless devices located near the Wii console. You may be experiencing radio frequency interference from other wireless devices
- Remove the batteries from the Wii remote, if you are having an issue with buttons sticking. Gently scrub around the Wii remote buttons using a clean toothbrush and warm tap water. Do not get too much water on the remote. Wipe off the water with a clean paper towel. Let the remote air-dry face down before reinserting the batteries. Repeat this process until the buttons no longer stick
Anaylze the Wii sensor:
- Check to see if anything is blocking the sensor. Clear objects away from the sensor and console to enable the remote to send a clear signal to the Wii system
- Center the sensor bar directly below or above your television. Having the sensor off-center may cause the Wii remote to perform poorly
- Check your remote's sensitivity. Place the cursor on the Wii button located on the lower left corner of the screen. Select system tools (the wrench). Select sensitivity (sensor bar). If two blinking lights appear on the screen, the remote sensitivity is set correctly
- Adjust the sensitivity if the blinking dots are not present. Use the plus (+) and minus (-) keys to adjust the sensitivity until two blinking lights appear on the screen. Apply the new sensitivity settings by selecting confirm
- 1 x Nunchuk Controller
- 1 x Remote Controller
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 17.27||USD$ 16.73||USD$ 16.19||USD$ 15.47||USD$ 15.47|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?