Customers Also Bought
- Chain Material: Titanium Alloy
- Color: Bronze-coloured
- Chain Length: 37.0cm/14.6in
- Watch Diameter: 4.5cm/1.8in
- Material: Alloy
- Brand: Other Brand
- Made in Asia
- This Alloy Watch is in great condition and running perfectly
- The Pocket Watch puts a unique touch on a traditional style
- The Alloy Watch is high crafted finishing and polished for comfortable fit
- This Alloy Watch is a fine pocket watch, beautiful to look at, comfortable in hand
- Exquisite Pocket Watch adds a classic touch to every outfit with this simple pocket watch
- Wholesale Pocket Watches at Dailyshop.com, you will get the best price
- This is Lovely Modern Style Silica Gel & Stainless Steel Nurse Watch
- High quality stainless steel and silica gel ensures longtime wear comfortable
- Fine woke quality show your individual character
- This beautiful antique modern watch is in great condition and running perfectly
What Is a Quartz Watch?
- A quartz watch measures time using a very thin piece of synthetic quartz. Synthetic quartz is used because the properties of natural quartz are less consistent. When an electric charge is applied to the quartz, it vibrates very quickly. These rapid vibrations allow the watch to keep accurate time. Most analog watches and all digital watches use quartz.
What Powers the Watch?
- In most quartz watches, a battery is the power source. However, some watches are powered by a tiny kinetic generator. These generators work by the movement of the wrist. This movement causes tiny rotors in the watch to spin, building up the electricity needed to power the watch. Other watches are powered by photoreceptors, also known as solar panels. These solar panels take energy from ambient light and store it in a small capacitor in the watch's circuitry
How Quartz Watches Functio:
- The quartz inside the watch serves as an oscillator. An oscillator is an object that moves steadily and, when interpreted by the inner workings of a watch or clock, indicates how much time has gone by. One example of a non-quartz based oscillator is the pendulum of a grandfather clock
What Makes Quartz an Ideal Material:
- Quartz loses very little energy as it vibrates, so the vibrations remain at a steady pace. It exhibits something known as a "piezoelectric effect," which means that it vibrates when an electric charge is applied and generates voltage from its vibrations. The average quartz in a watch vibrates 32,768 times each second, sending the same number of electric pulses to the watch's circuitry. The circuitry counts each pulse and resets itself after counting the total vibrations each second. In analog watches, these pulses power a motor that drives the gears inside the watch
Why Quartz Watches Are Better Than Mechanical Watches:
- Quartz watches are far more accurate than mechanical watches. Quartz watches, on average, lose less than one minute in accuracy per year. Mechanical watches vary on long-term accuracy depending on the quality of the watch. Unlike mechanical watches, quartz watches do not require any winding
- 1 x Nurse Watch
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 2.74||USD$ 2.53||USD$ 2.35||USD$ 2.19||USD$ 2.05|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?