Customers Also Bought
- Reads & clears generic OBD II trouble codes (including pending codes)
- Turns off check engine light(MIL)
- Displays Generic Codes P0, P2, P3, U0 and Manufacturer Specific Codes P1, P3, and U1
- Displays OBD2 monitor and I/M readiness Status
- Detects OBD-II Freeze Frame Information
- Reads live PCM data stream
- Displays live O2 sensor test data
- Performs Modules Present Test
- Supports CAN(Controller Area Network) and all other current OBD-II protocols
- Built-in OBD-II DTC lookup library
- State Emissions Check(OBD2)
- Retrieves Vehicle information (VIN, CID and CVN)
- Determines the malfunction indicator lamp (MIL) status
- Code definitions displayed on unit screen
- Highly reliable and accurate
- Easy-to-read crystal-clear backlit large 128 x 64 LCD display(2.8 x 1.7)
- Safely communicates with the on-board
- GM '96 - Current Year (OBD-II)
- Ford '96 - Current Year (OBD-II)
- Chrysler '96 - Current Year (OBD-II)
- Toyota '96 - Current Year (OBD-II)
- Honda '96 - Current Year (OBD-II)
- NISSAN '96 - Current Year (OBD-II)
- All other Asian and European '96 - Current Year (OBD-II )
Will This Code Reader Work with My Car?(MUST READ)
The Geniscan OBD II Code Reader is specially designed to work with all OBD II compliant vehicles. It is required by EPA that All 1996 and newer vehicles (cars and light trucks) sold in the United States must be OBD II compliant and this includes all Domestic, Asian and European vehicles. A small number of 1994 and 1995 model year gasoline vehicles are OBD II compliant. To verify if a 1994 or 1995 vehicle is OBD II compliant, check the Vehicle Emissions Control Information (VECI) Label which is located under the hood or by the radiator of most vehicles. If the vehicle is OBD II compliant, the label will designate "OBD II Certified". Additionally, Government regulations mandate that all OBD II compliant vehicles must have a "common" sixteen-pin Data Link Connector (DLC).
For your vehicle to be OBD II compliant, it must have a 16 pin DLC (Data Link Connector) under the dash and the Vehicle Emission Control Information Label must state that the vehicle is OBD II compliant. This label is located on the inside of the hood on most vehicles.
How to Use?
When your "Check Engine" light or "Service Engine Soon" or "Check" light is on, stop the car and apply the parking brake, start the engine, and then plug the Geniscaner code reader to the 16-pin diagnostic socket(universal connector) usually located under the instrument panel in the car. Push the Read button and it automatically gets the Diagnostic Trouble Codes (DTCS) if any in less than 10 seconds. Identify the trouble codes and retrieve their detailed descriptions by looking up the Diagnostic Trouble Codes(DTCS) list in the enclosed user's manual.
- 1 x VS550 Scan Tool
- 1 x OBD2 Cable
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x User Manual
- 1 x Nylon Carry Case
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 32.73||USD$ 31.17||USD$ 29.60||USD$ 27.51|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.