Customers Also Bought
- High quality, lightweight and handhold design
- Wired timer remote control
- Have all function of camera shutter's release button, halfway pressing this release button for autofocus, complete pressing this release button for taking photos and pictures, lock the button for long exposures or continuous shooting
- This camera shutter release has the function of self-timer, interval timer, long-exposure timer and exposure count
- This timer remote control allows you to set anytime freely and conveniently
- Camera connected can to lock remote control socket
- Ideal for digital camera
- Compatible with: OLYMPUS E-PL1 E-P2 E-P1 E620
- Power: 2 x AAA Batteries (included)
- Display Lighting: Support the Light for 6 seconds
- Environmental Temperature: -20°~+50°
- Size: Approx.40 x 20 x 143mm / 1.6 x 0.8 x 5.6in(W x H x L); 85cm / 33.5in(Cable Length)
- Have the function of self-timer, interval timer, long-exposure timer and exposure count
- Have all function of camera shutter's release button, halfway pressing this release button for autofocus
- The camera shutter release is good for many occasions anywhere that you would have
Size in Detail:
About Camera Shutter Release:
- Camera Basics: The two main components that work together on a camera is the aperture and shutter speed. The aperture controls how much light is let into the camera body, hitting the film/sensors, while the shutter speed dictates how long the light lasts
- Shutter Speed: Within the camera body is a mechanism that controls how long the film/sensors are exposed to the light. In low light situations, the shutter is open for longer. In bright light, the shutter opens and closes in a fraction of a second
- Shutter Release Cables: A shutter release cable connects to the camera and allows the photographer to take a photograph without having to touch the camera. In manual, 35 mm cameras, with no electronic controls, a wire with in the cable was pushed out to press down on the shutter release button. In modern cameras with electronic controls, the shutter release cable sends an electrical signal telling the camera to operate the shutter and take the photograph.
- Low Light: In low light situations in which the shutter in the camera remains open for a longer period of time, any movement of the camera during the exposure will result in a fuzzy or blurry photograph. A tripod is employed in low light situations and a shutter release cable is used to further minimize any potential movement of the camera during the exposure
- Other Uses: Portrait photographers will often use a shutter release cable when they take portraits. It is easier for subjects to have a person to connect with when the portrait is being taken than just being asked to sit still, smile and look at the camera. The photographer can easily interact with his subjects, resulting in more natural, relaxed portraits
How to Set Shutter Speed and Aperture:
- Set the correct film speed on the shutter speed dial on the top left of the camera
- Determine the shutter speed and corresponding aperture setting - also known as an f-stop - using a built-in or hand-held light meter. (See "How to Read a Light Meter.")
- Set the aperture using the aperture ring on the camera lens. Aperture settings indicate the size of the opening in the lens and range from F2 to F22 on the typical camera
- Set the shutter speed using the shutter speed dial on top of the camera. Shutter speed is measured in fractions of a second and ranges from 1 second to 1/1000 of a second on the average camera
- 1 x JYC MC-E2 Digit Timer Remote Control for OLYMPUS E-PL1 E-P2 E-P1 E620
- 2 x AAA Batteries
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 25.28||USD$ 23.93||USD$ 22.58||USD$ 20.78|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?