Customers Also Bought
OP-COM - PC based Opel diagnostic
VERSION: OPCOM 2010108B
OP-COM is a PC based diagnostic program.
It covers almost all Opel cars, even new cars with CAN-BUS based diagnostic, such as Vectra-C, Astra-H, Zafira-B.
The program lets you to read out and clear fault codes, shows you live data, lets you to perform output test, and supports remote, and key programming.
The program supports many control units, like Engine, Automatic Transmission, ABS, Airbag, Engine Cooling module, Instrument Cluster, Electronic Climate Control, Body Control Unit, just to name a few examples.
Since Opel uses many pin in the OBD connector, the diagnostic interface works as a multiplexer, and selects the appropriate pin for communication.
PIN3, PIN7, PIN8, PIN12 = Serial Link (ISO9141, KW81, KW82, KWP2000)
Fault codes will be shown with all available information:
Full fault code text description Full status information (Present, Not present, Intermittent) You can print out, save, or copy the fault codes to any other application. From the fault codes window, you can go directly to the measuring blocks window.
The program shows you measuring block information on many control module, you can choose anything from the list on your own.
The program is capable of showing 8 measuring block parameter simultaneously. The sample rate is depends mostly on the communication protocol. For example, older system, like Omeg-B X 25 DT Engine (ISO-9141-2) can be very slow, during communication, while newer Multec, or Bosch units are faster (using KWP-2000), and the newest CAN based control units are very fast!
You can also run output tests on many controllers.
HSCAN - Dual-wire, High Speed CAN-BUS, 500 kbps
MSCAN - Dual-wire, Medium Speed CAN-BUS, 95 kbps
SWCAN - Single-wire, Low Speed CAN-BUS, 33.3 kbps
You will get a feedback on the state of the activated output. This will helps you to find the failed. Components more easily. With OP-COM, you can learn keys to immobiliser, and remote keys to the central door locking.
You can also reset, and program the following immobiliser related items: ECM, BCM, IPC.
You will need the vehicle security code, which can be found on the CAR-PASS.
You can also reset, and program the Service interval reminder on Astra-G, Zafira, Corsa-C, Meriva
You can code SAB6, and SAB8 airbags with the software.
The diagnostic inteface is USB port based, so there will be NO COMPATIBILITY ISSUES, with serial to USB converters.
The speed of the communication over the USB-BUS is enough to handle the awesome speed of the High-Speed CAN-BUS systems, which is currently 500kbps. This is the main reason, why only the USB port based interface is available for CAN-BUS.
Compared to the TECH2, which is the dealers tool (with a 32 MB Card+CANdi interface), the price of OP-COM is quite affordable.
Q: Does this product has any other language other than English?
A: This product only have English version.
- You can print out, save, or copy the fault codes to any other application. From the fault codes window, you can go directly to the measuring blocks window
- Drivers CD. Read hard (memory)/ pending (intermittent), historic codes and show definitions
- USB Cable. This reader scanner is small in size, robust in design, competitive in price and easy to use
- OP-COM - PC based Opel diagnostic. An essential piece of kit for all car and van owners save time and money
How to Understand OBD-II Codes and Language
- Recognize an OBD-II Diagnostic Trouble Code (DTC) as a 5-character code. The first character is a letter and the other four are numbers
- Interpret the first character as the control system that set the code. The following letters are assigned: B for Body, C for Chassis, P for Powertrain and U for Undefined. Undefined codes are not used
- Examine the second character to determine the code type. The digits 0, 1, 2 and 3 are used with 0 being a generic OBD-II code &1 being an enhanced OBD-II code. The meaning of a 2 or 3 varies by system and is reserved for future use in powertrain codes. A 2 is reserved for Original Equipment Manufacturer use and a 3 is reserved for Society of Automotive Engineer use in body and chassis codes
- Use any digit from 0 to 9 for the third character of a DTC. This character indicates the system or subsystem where the fault occurred and its meaning varies according to the control system that set the code
- Study the fourth and fifth characters of a DTC. These indicate the operating conditions that caused the code and are specific to the control system. The lowest number are general malfunctions with higher numbers providing more specific information
- 1 x OP COM Interface
- 1 x USB Cable
- 1 x Software and Drivers CD
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 14.15||USD$ 13.98||USD$ 13.81||USD$ 13.59||USD$ 13.59|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.