Customers Also Bought
- Mounting Means: Outboard
- Compatible with: PC/Laptop
- Type: DVD-RW
- Interface: USB2.0
- Max. DVD Read Speed: 8X
- Max. CD Read Speed: 24X
- Average CD Track Time: 120ms
- Average DVD Track Time: 120ms
- Cache: 2MB
- Load Method: Tray load
- Mounting Angle: Horizontal/Vertical
- Working Temperature: 5℃-45℃
- Working Humidity: 20%-80%RH
- Storage Temperature: -20℃-60℃
- Storage Humidity: 10%-90%RH
- Compatible Format: CD-ROM, CD-ROM/XA, CD-R, CD-RW, DVD, CD-DA, CD-I, CD-Extra
- Certification: FCC, CE, C-Tick, BSMI
- Size: 135 x 135 x 20mm/5.1 x 5.0 x 0.4in (L x W x H)
- The external optical drive enclosure fits for CD-ROM, CD-ROM/XA, CD-R, CD-RW, DVD, CD-DA, CD-I, CD-Extra
- Easy to install, high quality, this external DVD-RW is convenient and reliable to use
- The external USB 2.0 DVD-RW is with slim design, light weight, hot swappable and plug and play
Size in Detail:
How to Install an External DVD Writer:
External DVD writers are convenient if your computer has a failing optical drive or if you own a small form laptop, such as a netbook, which have no optical drives on the system. External DVD writers usually use a USB or firewire interface and take only a few minutes to get up and running.
- Plug the USB or Firewire cable and the power supply cord into the back of the external DVD writer.
- Plug the power supply into the outlet. Connect the external DVD writer's USB or Firewire cable to the appropriate slot on your computer. For laptops, the interface slots are typically at the sides of the computer, for desktops they are usually in the bottom front or back of the computer tower. Turn the DVD writer on using the power switch on the back of the device.
- Put the installation disk into the DVD drive after Windows has detected it and installed native drivers through the add hardware wizard.
- Install any specific software packages, such as the DVD burning software, that the manufacturer has included with the external DVD writer.
How to Use Rosetta Stone With an External Optical Drive:
- Plug the external drive into your computer by connecting it to the computer with the supplied cable. The cable will most likely be a USB cable that plugs into one of your computer's USB ports. If a power adapter was supplied with the external drive, plug the adapter into the drive and into the nearest power outlet. If no power adapter was included, the external drive will be powered by your computer's USB port
- Turn on your computer and wait for the operating system to finish booting up
- Open the drive and place the CD-ROM supplied with the external drive into the drive bay. Close the drive bay and wait for the installation program to start. If the installation program does not start automatically, open Windows explorer by right clicking "My Computer" on the desktop. Double click the CD-ROM drive icon listed in the Explorer window
- Follow the on-screen instructions to install the software and drivers for the external drive. Remove the CD-ROM from the external drive after installation is complete
- Open the drive and place the Rosetta Stone software CD-ROM into the external drive. Close the drive bay and wait for the Rosetta Stone software to start. If the software does not start automatically, open Windows Explorer by right clicking "My Computer" on the desktop. Double click the CD-ROM drive icon shown in the explorer window. Follow the on-screen instructions to begin using Rosetta Stone
- 1 x External Optical Drive
- 1 x Data Cable
- 1 x Power Supply Cable
- 1 x CD
- 1 x User Manual
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 52.43||USD$ 51.19||USD$ 49.95||USD$ 48.30||USD$ 48.30|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?