Customers Also Bought
- This Origami Paper is made of superfine material
- This Origami Paper is perfect for any folder who wants to add a distinctive flair to their origami projects
- Create cute animals and designs with this Origami Paper
- This Square Origami Paper can also develop children's practical ability
- Lightweight Large Origami Paper come in a beautiful box
- These papers will bring you much surprise
- Material: Tissue
- Size: 130 x 130mm/5.12 x 5.12in
- Create cute animals and designs with this origami paper, it can also develop children's practical ability
- This paper is perfect for any folder who wants to add a distinctive flair to their origami projects
- Colors are random in delivery
How to Choose Paper for Origami:
- Choose paper that's designed for origami. Washi, Chiyogami, Yuzen, Momigami, Aizome, Shinwazome and Shibori are traditional Japanese papers used for origami and are available in specialty paper stores. These papers typically come squared, which is essential for most origami diagrams. One of the more common papers used for origami is Chiyogami, which is also used for craft projects. The symbols on Chiyogami represent everyday life and often have cranes or tortoises for happiness or pine trees, flowering plum or bamboo for good fortune
- Look for paper that can hold a crease. To create an origami model, you need a paper that can be folded more than twice and that can retain the shape you fold. Butcher paper, multipurpose paper and newsprint work well for beginners. Multipurpose paper can be bought in a variety of colors
- Consider the color or theme of the model. Using a green piece of paper to make a tree adds realism to the model. Some origami papers are double-sided and have a solid on one side and a pattern on the other. Use these for more advanced origami models
- Build a collection of paper for origami. When you see an interesting piece of paper, keep it to use for origami. Post-it notes can be used to make miniature origami models. Wrapping paper also can be used for origami and can easily be cut into squares if it has a grid on the back. Once you find a paper with a weight and texture that you like, stock up on it
- 1 x Packs of Square Tissue Origami Paper(20Pcs/pack)
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 5.83||USD$ 5.36||USD$ 4.97||USD$ 4.62||USD$ 4.32|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.