- Dual valve, closing and latching speed controlled by two separate regulating valves
- Standard packing for regular and top jamb installation
- Parallel arm installation optional
- Heavy duty rack and pinion
- High strength cast aluminium body
- Size: 148 x 37 x 57mm/5.83 x 1.46 x 2.24in(L x W x H)
- Dimension of Installation: 20 x 132mm/0.78 x 5.20in(W x H)
- Weigth of Door: 25-60kg
- Designed for wood or metal screen and storm doors and other lightweight doors
- High strength cast aluminium body
- Positive latching assures that the door completely shuts in the latch
- Adjustable closing speed
- Door will swing open approximately 90-Degree
How to Install a Residential Door Closer Yourself
Properly functioning door closers save money in heating and cooling costs, prevent insects from entering the home and reduce air-borne contaminants. Aging door closers should be replaced as internal parts weaken and seals fail. A professional maintenance person will charge $50 or more to install a new door closer or replace an existing one. Save that money by doing it yourself. The tools involved in the installation are simple to use, and the instructions are straightforward and easy to follow.
- Determine the size door closer needed, based on the width and weight of the door. Purchase a closer adequately sized and rated for the door involved
- Determine on which side of the door you will install the closer---the "push" side (you push the door to open it) or the "pull" side (you pull the door to open it). Generally, top jamb arm and parallel arm closers are installed on the "push" side, while regular arm closers are installed on the "pull" side
- Locate the mounting holes for the door frame bracket and the tube closer bracket, using the templates provided. Mark the holes using a hammer and awl or a nail
- Drill the holes for the mounting screws using an electric drill. Do not drill completely through the door. Drill one hole only for the closer tube mount
- Attach the bracket to the door frame and the closer tube to the door with the screws provided. Pre-load the closer by pulling out the closer rod and positioning the hold-open washer over the lugs on the rod. Connect the closer body to the door frame bracket with the connector pin provided
- Open the door to about 90 degrees and release. If the door closes too slowly, increase the closing speed by turning the adjusting screw on the end of the closer tube counter-clockwise. Turn the screw clockwise to decrease the closing speed
- Install the chain retainer and adjust it to the desired door opening
Tips & Warnings
- If you are replacing a closer, take the old closer with you to the store. Select a new closer similar in size to the old one so that you can re-use the old mounting holes. If the door does not completely close, check the weather stripping on the bottom of the door to ensure it is not dragging on the threshold. You may need to adjust the weather stripping or the threshold to allow the door to close smoothly. Before drilling the mounting holes, verify the hole placements by placing the bracket and the closer tube over the respective marked holes. Make sure that the holes on the metal parts match the marked holes on the door frame and the door. It is important to follow the installation directions closely to ensure proper operation of the closer
- 1 x Set of Door Closer
General Model 602 Brand OUBAO Spec Condition New Type Door Closer Parameters
Dimension of Installation: 20 x 132mm/0.78 x 5.20in(W x H)
Weigth of Door: 25-60kg
Compatibility For commercial & residential use Material Aluminium Dimension 148 x 37 x 57mm/5.83 x 1.46 x 2.24in(L x W x H) Features Features Dual valve, closing and latching speed controlled by two separate regulating valves
Standard packing for regular and top jamb installation
Parallel arm installation optional
Packaging Package Included 1 x Set of Door Closer
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 51.02||USD$ 46.59||USD$ 42.86||USD$ 39.69||USD$ 36.95|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?