Customers Also Bought
- Outdoor mat helps you stay dry and comfortable for all - season versatility that will
- The soft design of outdoor mat is lightweight and easily portable
- Outdoor mat is ideal for the beach, picnics, camping, sporting events and around the house
- Outdoor cushions are lightweight and compact for convenient storage and traveling
- Durable materials and quality construction of safety mats ensure many years of enjoyment
- Size: 250 x 200cm/98.4 x 78.7in (L x W); 0.25cm/0.10in (T)
- Material: XPE
- Durable and comfortable outdoor mat
- Easy to carry
Size in Detail:
- Have a nice picnic with outdoor mat
How to Protect Outdoor Cushions:
Proper Care for Outdoor Cushions:
- Using your water hose, spray your cushions every weekend to rid them of any unwanted food particles or yard debris. Clean soiled areas with a mild cleanser such as dish soap. If your cushion has a stain, apply a stain remover, being sure to follow the manufacturer's instructions. Let the cushions dry completely
- If your cushions are not water resistant, cover them with plastic or store them indoors at night. Water resistant cushions can withstand the rain or snow, but put them on their sides to dry them more quickly
- Place a towel over your outdoor cushions if you are tanning. Suntan oil and creams have a tendency to stain, and the next person who sits down in that chair may not appreciate the greasy feel of suntan lotion. If your children spill something on your outdoor cushions, clean it up right away to prevent it from staining
- Deep clean your cushions once a year, immediately before you store them for the winter season. Use a solution of 1/8 cup bleach to 1 gallon of water with a dab of dish soap in it. This will kill any mildew that has built up on your cushions. Leave this solution on your cushions for a full half hour, and rinse thoroughly with your hose. Allow your cushions to dry completely before storing them
- Store your outdoor cushions in an airy place without covering them with plastic. Plastic will allow moisture to accumulate on your cushions, causing mold and mildew to envelop them. Cover them with an old sheet or blanket to protect them from dust and other irritants. Put them in an outdoor shed that is secure from the elements, or store them in your house or garage
How to Recover Outdoor Cushions:
- Measure the length, width and depth of the cushion that you want to recover. Multiply the measured length of the cushion by two and a half. Then, add the measured depth to the width. These two resulting numbers will be the dimensions of the piece of fabric you will need. Write these numbers on a piece of paper for quick reference
- Visit the outdoor fabric section of your local fabric store. The fabric you choose should be waterproof and durable. Ask to have a section of your chosen fabric cut to match your calculated dimensions. While you are at the store, pick out some thread that matches your fabric as closely as possible
- Lay your piece of fabric on the floor, right side up. Place your cushion on top of the fabric. Fold the length of fabric up, so that it completely covers the cushion
- Fold in the shorter edges of the fabric, until they meet across the depth of the cushion. Mark on the fabric with your chalk the place that the fabric meets, making sure to mark both the front and back sections of fabric
- Unfold the fabric, and remove the cushion. Fold the fabric again, right sides together. Sew a seam down the sides of the fabric, following your chalk marks
- Turn the sewn fabric inside out. It should look like a long bag, open on one end
- Insert the cushion into the bag of fabric. The top end of the cover will be open, and will have to be sewn with the cushion inside the cover
- Turn both sides of the non-sewn end of the cover in onto itself. Pinch the fabric together. It will have a slight, puckered-lip look
- Sew a seam across the pinched-together fabric, to unite the back and front pieces of the cushion. You will now have a finished cover that completely encloses your cushion
How to Clean Outdoor Cushions:
- Scrub the seat cushions with a mixture of warm water and dish soap. Use at least a few drops of dish soap---more if you prefer---in a bucket of water. Put the mixture in the bucket and dip your scrub brush in the mixture. Scrub the cushions to remove embedded dirt and mold
- Rinse the cushions. Using a bucket of clear water and a scrub brush that you have rinsed out, scrub the cushions again, this time with the clean water. As you rinse and scrub, wipe up the excess water with a clean, dry rag
- Let the cushions air dry in the sun. This will make them look brighter and smell like the fresh outdoors. It may take up to a day for them to dry if you had to really saturate them to get them clean
- Freshen up the cushions, if they still have a bad odor, by sprinkling them with powdered carpet freshener and then vacuuming. This will make your cushions smell fresh and help remove any remaining dirt from the cushions
Tips & Warnings:
- Wipe down the seat cushions with dryer sheets before sitting on them. The dryer sheets attract dust and pollen and will keep the surfaces of the cushions clean so that your clothes do not get stained
- Check the tag on your cushions so you can identify the material from which your cushion is made. It will usually give you the proper care instructions. Follow the manufacturer's instructions
- 1 x Portable Outdoor Dampproof Deluxe Cushion Mat Blanket
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 10.89||USD$ 10.49||USD$ 10.08||USD$ 9.54|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.