Customers Also Bought
- With the long overcoat design of this women overcoat will make you out of ordinary
- Such a women overcoat makes you attractive and outstanding in the crowd
- The fashion overcoat will make you more beautiful
- This long overcoat is made of fine and unique workmanship so that it is durable
- You can feel the fine and delicate detailed workmanship of this long sleeve overcoat
- This kind of long overcoat for women is characterized by the latest design which will never out of date
- Material: Woolen
Size in Detail:
ClothType Size Clothes Length Bust Sleeve Length Shoulder Width Color cm inch cm inch cm inch cm inch / L 84 32.76 45 17.55 60 23.40 38 14.82 N/A / M 83 32.37 43 16.77 59 23.01 37 14.43 N/A / S 80 31.20 41 15.99 55 21.45 36 14.04 N/A / XL 85 33.15 47 18.33 61 23.79 39 15.21 N/A
- These dimensions are for reference only. Specific dimension varies from person to person
How to Measure:
- The stylish double breasted women overcoat is fine and delicate to protect you from the cold weather
- This kind of stand collar women overcoat can match other clothes easily, which will make you more fashionable
- The belt design can cinch your waist so that you have a nice back view in crowds
- The special collar design with 4 buttons on front anda leather liitle belt in waist is very fashion
How to Wash:
- Everyone has a few woolen items in their closets, but many of us don't know how to wash them. As a result, we often spend a lot of money having these items dry-cleaned when we could actually clean them just as well ourselves. Read the following to get started
- Follow the instructions. If there is a manufacturer's stick on the item, follow the directions carefully
- Use only lukewarm water. To clean the garment properly, allow for adequate sudsing. Avoid using hot water since it can shrink the fabric
- Keep it short. Woolens should not be left in wash water for more than 15 minutes. Before removing, rinse several times in cool water
- Freeze white woolens. Once your white woolens have been washed and rinsed, place them in the freezer for an hour and a half. The cold temperature has a harmless bleaching effect
- Dry on a flat surface. This prevents your woolens from becoming too stretched or out of shape
- Fix your mistakes. If a woolen was washed in the machine by accident, reshape it by soaking in lukewarm water. Use a mild hair shampoo to lather and then rinse the item several times
Tips & Warning:
- Add several drops of glycerine to the final rinse water to make your woolens feel softer and less scratchy
- After freezing woolens, allow them to thaw naturally. Lay flat to dry
- Keep your delicate woolens in shape by using a shape preserver. While the item is still dry, place the woolens clothes on a large sheet of paper and trace its shape. Wash the item as normal, then pin it to the paper using the outline as a guide. Let dry in this form
- If your sweater or coat ribbing or cuffs are stretched out, dip the affected area in very hot water and it should shrink back to normal
How to Wash:
Wool is a miraculous fiber in that it can carry a large amount of moisture without changing the integrity of the insulation properties. Wool was often used by those who lived in cold, damp climates or those who worked out at sea. Now, wool is still utilized for its warming properties as well as its style. However, wool is notoriously difficult to both keep clean and keep from shrinking. Dry cleaning is best for your wool items, but there are also methods you can employ at home as well as long as you have a front-loading washing machine
•l Always check the wash care label and realize that when you wash your wool coat yourself, you are taking a bit of a risk. Wool is often mixed with other fibers such as lycra or cotton. In this case, you should still treat and wash your item as if it were pure wool
•l Test color fastness on your coat by pressing a damp cotton ball to the fabric. If any color is transferred, plan to wash the item by itself
•l Avoid shrinking and felting by washing your coat in the wool-washing program on your washer. If your machine does not have such a program, improvise by choosing a washer setting with a warm temperature and a high water level so the coat is allowed more suspension and less pull
•l Choose a mechanical setting on your washer that is medium drum action with frequent rests to allow any fibers that tighten to relax
•l Do not use regular laundry detergent for your wool coat. Choose a brand that is specifically meant for wool washing, such as Woolite. You can find one in the laundry section of your local store
•l Remove your item when it is through washing and lay it flat on a towel or other absorbent cloth to dry. Some reshaping may be necessary when laying it out. Keep in mind that the garment will maintain whatever shape it dries in, so make sure it is wrinkle free when laid out. Allow it to dry thoroughly before wearing it
- 1 x Women Overcoat
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 33.88||USD$ 32.34||USD$ 30.81||USD$ 28.77|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?