Customers Also Bought
- Women wool overcoat is classic and convenient to put on and take off with the double breasted buttons
- Stay at the forefront of style with this fine detail and fashion design overcoat
- With the cool 3/4 sleeve design, our double breasted overcoat is the fashion top choice
- The double breasted overcoat can match with most of your clothes
- Velvety soft, it'll keep you wonderfully cozy whether you're on the town or in the city
- This is a double breasted overcoat that offers winter warmth with elegance and flair
- It will complete the look that is professional and polished
- Material: 64.9%Polyester & 35.1%Wool
- With its classic, straight-cut body and stylish collar and front, this double breasted overcoat offers winter warmth
- With the cool sleeve design, our double breasted overcoat is the fashion top choice
- Made of high quality materials, women long overcoat is durable enough for daily as well as business wearing
- Its fine button details and fashion design will complete the look that is professional and polished
- Snap down collar design double breasted overcoat looks lovely, elegant and pretty
- This long sleeve design double breasted overcoat keeps you warm on days
Size in Detail:
- These dimensions are for reference only. Specific dimension varies from person to person
How to Measure Overcoat?
An overcoat size will always be larger than a normal overcoat size. For example, if you have a coat that is a size 32, and an overcoat that is also a size 32, the overcoat is going to be larger (at least one size, such as a 34 size) in order to compensate for the size of the suit. Everyone should know how to properly size an overcoat
- Determine your standard coat size. If you wear a overcoat size 36, you'll want an overcoat size 36. Overcoats are designed to fit over heavy, thick layers of clothing and the sizes are supposed to be fitted accordingly. If you try on a overcoat that has the same size as your regular overcoat size, it should fit. If the overcoat doesn't try a half-size to a size larger
- Check the overcoat size you are purchasing fits you. Try it on. If the overcoat doesn't fit comfortably or if you don't have enough room to move, obviously you'll want the next size up
- Measure yourself if you can't seem to find an overcoat that fits properly and matches your normal coat size. If you are a size 36 in the waist and a size 40 in the shoulders, try wearing a normal 38-size coat. If no overcoat coincides with your normal coat size, you might be wearing the wrong size
- Determine what you'll most often be wearing under the overcoat, be it your business suit, your winter coat, a jacket or just your normal street clothes. This will make a difference in the size you need. If you normally wear street clothes under an overcoat, you'll want a size that fits you snugly. If you wear your suit under this coat, it may be a little tight, but it will still be the proper size
- Find a chart that will estimate the overcoat size that you need. Most charts will base themselves upon your normal coat size, your height and most times your weight. Find your expected size and see if that overcoat fits. If the overcoat doesn't fit, go one size bigger or smaller depending on why the coat isn't fitting correctly. View an overcoat sizing chart in the Resources section
How to Pick a Woman's Overcoat:
An overcoat is one of the more expensive items in a woman's wardrobe, and not necessarily something you buy every year. Choose an overcoat by considering your fashion and lifestyle needs so that you have a versatile item that lasts for a while. Read on to learn how to pick a woman's overcoat
- Assess your figure. Look at features such as height, a high waistline, broad shoulders, long legs and hip size. Seek out styles that work on others with a similar body type
- Think about the overcoat's use. Choose a woman's overcoat that has more than one use. You want to have something that goes to work and out for the evening, for instance
- Go classic in style and color. Unless you can afford something new every year, choose an overcoat in a neutral color and a style that lasts several seasons
- Remember the weather. The climate where you live has to be a factor in your choice. If it rains a lot, choose an overcoat with water repellent fabric and a warm lining. If it is a place with cold and snow, go for the warm fabrics such as wool or microfibers
- Select the right size. You want a good fit but also room for layers underneath. Make sure you can move freely in the shoulders and that the length isn't going to get in your way
- Shop carefully. Choose a woman's overcoat over several shopping trips. This isn't an item for an impulse purchase unless you know it's perfect
How to Iron an Overcoat:
Your overcoat is probably an item that gets tossed around a lot, leaving lots of wrinkles. Think about how many times you toss it in a chair after coming in from the cold or throwing it in your car just in case the weather calls for it. Though many people are not fond of ironing even their regular clothes, your overcoat should get ironed occasionally to keep it looking polished. Read on to learn more
- Get out your ironing board and iron. You can also use a flat surface and lay a towel down over the surface to catch some of the heat and moisture from the iron. If you try to iron your overcoat on any other surface, you will make little progress in smoothing out the wrinkles
- Locate any products you use to remove wrinkles such as a water sprayer or light starch. Be sure that the fabric of your overcoat permits water or starch spray
- Check your coat's fabric care for information on the type of heat it can withstand. Using a temperature that is too hot for the fabric will damage your coat and using a temperature that is not hot enough will make for a long period of time ironing with minimum success
- Set your iron to the appropriate temperature for the fabric and allow the iron to heat for a few minutes. If your iron has a steam setting, be sure that is adjusted properly for your coat's fabric
- Place your coat on the ironing board or flat surface. Consider ironing the sleeves of the coat first by placing one sleeve on the board and ironing each side. If you prefer a crease in your sleeve, be sure to iron that crease thoroughly. Repeat this step for the other sleeve
- Continue by ironing the front, back and sides of the coat, being careful not to re-wrinkle the fabric as you continue ironing. Iron around buttons and embroidery so as not to damage them
- Finish ironing your coat by ironing the collar, trim, and any pocket overlays
- 1 x Women Overcoat
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||JPY￥ 2952||JPY￥ 2795||JPY￥ 2638||JPY￥ 2429||JPY￥ 2429|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.