Customers Also Bought
- Belt double breasted and snap down collar designs helps you to be charming and popular
- The fur collar overcoat is very comfortable to wear and touch
- This high-quality double breasted overcoat is fashionable and shows style of your own
- This overcoat will become a staple in your wardrobe
- The double breasted overcoat can be matched with a variety of clothing
- You can wear the belted trench coat on different kinds of occasions
- Coating Material: Wool
- Lining Material: Polyester
- Women double breasted overcoat will become a staple in your wardrobe
- With this attractive double breasted overcoat, you will be the most beautiful lady in any occasion
- Different details of the double breasted overcoat
Size in Detail:
- These dimensions are for reference only. Specific dimension varies from person to person
- The size detail bases on "Help/Buying Guide/Conversion Reference"
How to Measure Yourself?
- Bust(A): Measure just under the arms and across shoulder blades with arms relaxed at side. Keep tape level
- Waist(B): Measure around the waist (Waist is taken where you bend)
- Shoulder(C): Measure from the inseam of the left outer shoulder across to the right shoulder seam
- Total Length(D): Measure from center base of the neck, down the spine to the waist
- Sleeve(E): With arm relaxed at side and slightly bent measure from center back neck, over point of shoulder down the outside of the arm to wrist bone
How to Measure Overcoat?
An overcoat size, despite what the tag says, will always be larger than a normal overcoat size. For example, if you have a coat that is a size 32, and an overcoat that is also a size 32, the overcoat is going to be larger (at least one size, such as a 34 size) in order to compensate for the size of the suit. Everyone should know how to properly size an overcoat
- Determine your standard coat size. If you wear a overcoat size 36, you'll want an overcoat size 36. Overcoats are designed to fit over heavy, thick layers of clothing and the sizes are supposed to be fitted accordingly. If you try on a overcoat that has the same tag size as your regular overcoat size, it should fit. If the overcoat doesn't try a half-size to a size larger
- Check the overcoat size you are purchasing fits you. Try it on. If the overcoat doesn't fit comfortably or if you don't have enough room to move, obviously you'll want the next size up
- Measure yourself if you can't seem to find an overcoat that fits properly and matches your normal coat size. If you are a size 36 in the waist and a size 40 in the shoulders, try wearing a normal 38-size coat. If no overcoat coincides with your normal coat size, you might be wearing the wrong size
- Determine what you'll most often be wearing under the overcoat, be it your business suit, your winter coat, a jacket or just your normal street clothes. This will make a difference in the size you need. If you normally wear street clothes under an overcoat, you'll want a size that fits you snugly. If you wear your suit under this coat, it may be a little tight, but it will still be the proper size
- Find a chart that will estimate the overcoat size that you need. Most charts will base themselves upon your normal coat size, your height and most times your weight. Find your expected size and see if that overcoat fits. If the overcoat doesn't fit, go one size bigger or smaller depending on why the coat isn't fitting correctly. View an overcoat sizing chart in the Resources section
- Wool is highly flame resistant, and frequently used for mattresses and rugs for that reason. It is also highly durable, able to stretch up to 50% when wet and 30% when dry. In addition, wool has excellent moisture wicking properties, pulling moisture into the core of the fiber so that it doesn't feel wet or soggy to the wearer. Wool pulls moisture away from the skin, as well, and is worn by people in a wide variety of situations who prefer the feeling of dry air next to the skin to the clammy sense of perspiration
- Wool is favored for textile production because it is easy to work with and takes dye very well. The springy fibers remember shapes when well cared for. Furthermore, wool takes to felting, a process in which fibers interlock into a tight mat, very well. Felt is used as insulation, for arts and crafts projects, and for decorative accents
How to Wash a Wool Overcoat:
Garment care labels on wool coats usually recommend dry cleaning, and should ideally be followed if possible. However, while it is not the generally recommended method, it is possible to hand wash a wool overcoat. Avoid using a washing machine because extra attention is required to prevent damaging a wet wool overcoat. Hand washing avoids the twisting and stretching that happens to garments in the washing machine, but you need to soak the coat longer for hand washing than you would if you were washing it into the washer.
- Gently brush the wool surface to remove any loose dirt, using the soft bristled brush. Turn the coat inside out
- Pour the capful of laundry detergent into the wash basin, and add cold water until the basin is 1/2 full, or if you are using a bathtub, fill to a depth of 6 inches
- Gently push the coat into the water and hold it down until it is saturated. Allow the coat to soak in the soapy water for one hour
- Gently agitate the coat in the soapy water with your hands. Scrub deeply soiled areas with the scrub brush, but do not use excessive force because wet wool is easy to damage
- Drain the soapy water off of the coat, and wring the excess water off by pressing down on the coat. Avoid using a twisting motion to prevent stretching the wool
- Rinse the coat with cold water, and press the water out again
- Spread the bath towels on a flat surface, overlapping them until they form a large square that is a little bit larger than the coat
- Put the coat on the towels, and spread it out flat. Roll the towels and coat into a large tube. Drape the towels and coat over the drying rack, and let the coat and towels drip for two hours. The coat will not be completely dry.
- Hang the still damp coat on a heavy, coated hanger and let it finish air drying.
- The need for a men's overcoat is perhaps fashion more than function, but if you have it in your mind you want one, make sure you get it fitted just like anything else in your wardrobe. The design lends itself more to the gentleman who wears a suit or sport coat, and works better in climates where you need one more layer to weather the cold
- 1 x Women Wool Belt Single Breasted Snap Down Collar Overcoat
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 45.73||USD$ 43.18||USD$ 40.63||USD$ 37.24|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?