Customers Also Bought
Spec Condition New Type Pack Bag Material EVA Dimension 32 x 13 x 9cm/13 x 5 x 4in(L x W x H) Features Features Do you want a cool Pack Bag
This Pack Bag is one of today's premier leaders in special occasion
The Durable Pack Bag is very cool and don't have soil, stains, rips or holes
Packaging Package Included 1 x Pack Bag
- 3m article glance of the cycling bag can increase the safety of riding
- The back of the waterproof bag can place water kettle
- This cycling bag is big enough to keep all your cycling accessories and daily essentials
- This pack bag is one of today's premier leaders in special occasion
- Durable cycling bag is very cool and don't have soil, stains, rips or holes
- Bicycle bag offers timeless fashion and sophistication and is your best choice
- Your outfit will be made complete with this nice bike bag
- Material: EVA
- Size: 32 x 13 x 9cm/13 x 5 x 4in(L x W x H)
- This durable cycling bag is very popular with the cycling people
- Durable cycling bag offers many colors for you to meet your need
- The fashion cycling bag is easy to fix to your bike
- Zipper closure is easy to use and keep your items safe
- Waterproof design bike bag fits for the bad weather days
How to Choose Bike Bags & Racks:
There are several cycling situations that warrant the use of bike racks and bags. If you commute to work, school or other destinations, some form of on-bike storage is often a must. Touring--traversing long distances by bicycle over multiple days--requires a relatively large carrying capacity. The type of riding you do as well as the style of bike you have helps dictate your selection of racks and bags
- Consider your needs. Most commuters and casual cyclists require little more than a rear rack. Rear racks sit above your bike's back wheel. The best ones screw into pre-drilled holes on the portion of the frame that extends from the seat post down to the rear wheel. It's known as the seat stays. John Schubert of the Adventure Cycling Association advises against using rear racks that mount to your bike's seatpost. They wobble annoyingly and can carry just a few pounds
- Determine if you need panniers. Panniers are bags that typically come in pairs, notes the late Sheldon Brown. Panniers hang over a rear rack--attaching to the top of it with hooks--alongside your wheels. Rear racks can only handle so much weight, such as a couple of books, a briefcase or a relatively thin messenger bag. You can store overflow items, including clothing, a well-protected laptop or other items in panniers
- Use a storage solution for the front of your bike in certain scenarios. As Schubert points out, if you are touring or doing another form of riding while carrying more than 15 pounds on the rear of your bike, an additional set of panniers for the front of your bike is a must. You need to distribute weight between the front and back of your bike evenly or it will be difficult to handle. Front panniers, loaded with some gear, usually do the trick
- Select a front basket or rack by itself if you own a beach cruiser or a bike that you will use to run small errands. For example, a front basket is ideal for carrying a light bag or two of groceries. Too much weight in the front, however, is just as bad as an uneven load in the back. It can make your bike swerve somewhat unpredictably
- Assess features. Racks tend to be straightforward. Panniers, however, come with various pocket and zipper configurations. Some are waterproof, some are not. The best front baskets are removable so you can take them on and off of your bike when you go into a store, for instance
How to Pack a Tool Bag for Mountain Biking:
Mountain biking can be hard on both you and your bike. Fortunately, if you pack the right tools and replacement parts, your bike should be OK. Here's a list of what to bring
- Decide how you're going to carry your tools. You should be able to find a good, lightweight seat bag at a bike store. You could also carry tools in a hydration pack or other lightweight backpack or fanny pack
- Pack wrenches: one adjustable wrench, a set of Allen wrenches and a crank-arm wrench
- Take care of your chain. Bring chain lube, extra chain links and a chain tool
- Be ready for tire problems. Pack a patch kit, a pump, tire irons and a spare tube
- Pack a screwdriver for on-the-trail adjustments of your derailleurs
- 1 x Pack Bag
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 13.60||USD$ 12.27||USD$ 10.94||USD$ 9.16|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.