Customers Also Bought
Spec Condition New Type Pad Support Protector Color Yellow Material Charcoal Features Features This elastic brace knee support is suitable for either right or left knee
Strong wicking type knee can better protect the skin
This knee protector is designed to provide light su
Packaging Package Included 1 x Pad Support Protector
1 x Colorful Box
- This elastic suck sweat knee pad is suitable for either right or left knee
- Strong wicking type knee can better protect the skin
- This suck sweat knee pad is designed to provide light support during activities, as well as everyday use, and can be worn over an extended period of time
- Designed with extremely thick soft pad on the knee support, quite comfortable to wear
- The suck sweat knee pad provides comfortable pressure and maximum body heat retention on the knee joint, thick knee protection pad design can increase protection function against abrasions for volleyball and other sports with strong friction
- This suck sweat knee pad can be used for any activity involving running , walking, jumping, played on uneven surfaces, where ankle movement is constant
- Light weight for smooth comfort, strenth and durability
- Material: Charcoal
- The elastic knee pad is designed with extremely thick soft pad on the knee support, quite comfortable to wear
- This protective knee pad is designed to provide light support during activities, as well as everyday use, and can be worn over an extended period of time
- The suck sweat knee pad features high quality & light weight for smooth comfort, strenth and durability
Size in Detail:
- These dimensions are for reference only. Specific dimension varies from person to person
- The size detail bases on "Help/Buying Guide/Conversion Reference"
- The ergonomic design of knee pad
- Openly designed, this product is degree of tightness could adjusted very easily. it is effective to protect the loin muscles from hurt. used in gymnastic body building exercises
- Support and pressurize the main parts of the body and remove unnecessary pressure on the parts around to make wearing more comfortable
- New and innovative design, a good fit to human body, soft, elastic, and giving flexible support with different tightness
- Unique material, no allergic effect on skin
- Many coaches and doctors use the warm therapy for injured joints and muscles, and the waist support is made of neoprene, and it has several advantages of nontoxic, keep warming, anti-acid and so on
- It can tightly attach the parts of body where you want to treat and relieve the pain
How to Buy Knee Pads:
- Find the protective gear section at your local sporting goods store or online.
- Look for a contoured pair of pads that works with your knees and legs.
- Avoid excessive bulk but make sure the patella padding is adequate.
- Find a fabric that breathes and is lightweight.
- Try each pair of knee pads on to test their fit.
How to Size Knee Pads:
Knee pads are used in various capacities. Most often we see knee pads used in sports--most volleyball players wear them, as do many basketball players. The knee pads prevent athletes from getting brush burns on their knees. Some laborers also use knee pads; for example, people who install carpet or tile floors wear them because they are kneeling down on the ground a lot and this helps to preserve the knees. As with any protective equipment, proper measurement and fit are important.
- Roll up your pant leg past your knee or put on a pair of shorts to expose the knee so that it can be measured. It is important to measure for a knee pad on your bare skin to ensure that the pad will fit tightly and not come loose during competition or work.
- Measure your knee. While sitting, extend your leg so that your knee is straight. Take the cloth tape measure and wrap it around your knee just above the kneecap. Notice what your measurement is, making sure to round down to the nearest half-inch.
- Select the correct-sized knee pad using your measurement. Knee pads can be found in many different sizes and colors. A small knee pad is between 12 inches and 13 3/4 inches. A medium pad ranges from 13 inches to 15 1/4 inches. A large is between 14 inches and 17 3/4 inches, while an extra large model is between 16 inches and 19 3/4 inches. Depending on your size you may fall into two size categories. For example, a person with a 16 1/2-inch measurement falls into both the large and extra large category. Try knee pads of both sizes on to judge comfort before making deciding which one to buy.
Tips and Warning:
- Measure your knee twice to ensure accuracy.
- Make sure to keep your knee straight when you're measuring. Bending your knee won't give you the right measurements and could lead to buying the wrong-sized pads.
- 1 x Pad Support Protector
- 1 x Colorful Box
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 10.83||USD$ 10.14||USD$ 9.45||USD$ 8.53||USD$ 8.53|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.