Customers Also Bought
- Neoprene Sports Cheap Wrist Support products include items that support the wrists while performing a number of functions
- Palm support helps to protect hands and palms against vibration, mechanical stress, slash and so on
- Wrist support products oriented primarily toward protecting the wrist against various hazards
- Helps prevent over extension and over flexion of the wrist
- Helps prevent repetitive strain injury
- Detachable wrist support with loop closure
- Material: Neoprene & Composite Nylon & Elastic Ribbon
- Helps prevent over extension and over flexion of the wrist. Detachable wrist support with loop closure
- This cheap wrist support features high quality material that ensures durability. Best choice for you
Exercise Guide for the Wrist & Hand:
- For the physical therapy patient who has been diagnosed with repetitive stress injury or RSI, a course of physical therapy centered on the wrists and hands is important. The therapist devises a treatment plan that targets the patient's symptoms so she can regain full strength and use of her wrists and hands. Treating RSI early can help the patient avoid developing full-blown carpal tunnel syndrome
- Hand and wrist strengthening exercises are intended to help increase the strength in both the hands and wrists, especially when you're at risk of developing repetitive stress injuries or RSI. If your doctor or physical therapist prescribe exercises for your wrists or hands, make sure you don't make yourself hurt or make any pain you already have any worse.
- RSI occurs when you repeatedly perform the same moves with your wrist or hands, as in using a computer all day long or scanning merchandise, using the same movements. These repeated movements begin to stress your wrist or hand, causing pain and possibly swelling of the tendons involved
- When you perform your exercises, take care to do them in the way your therapist has shown you. Don't move too fast and don't jerk your hands. If you're using anything as a weight, make sure it isn't too heavy
- Your therapist should give you exercises that first help you to strengthen your wrists and hands. He'll start with the easiest exercises so you can ease into your strengthening program. Once an exercise is too easy for you to do, you can add an exercise with greater difficulty as you continue using the basic exercise. Do your exercises on alternate days so your wrist and hand muscles have enough time to recover before you exercise them again
- Wrist and hand strengthening exercises are important in the event that you've begun to experience pain or weakness from RSI. Untreated RSI can lead to carpal tunnel syndrome. Treating your RSI is important so your condition doesn't progress into carpal tunnel syndrome and so that you can avoid carpal tunnel release surgery
- If your doctor diagnoses RSI and sends you to a physiotherapist, the exercises your therapist prescribes are important in treating your condition
- Hand and wrist strengthening exercises help you to regain muscle strength so you can continue work and recreational activities if RSI has begun to weaken the tendons and muscles. If you have been diagnosed with RSI or carpal tunnel syndrome, these exercises may delay the need for surgery in the future
- Your exercises, if performed correctly, can also teach you how to use the muscles in your wrists and hands properly
- If left untreated, RSI or carpal tunnel syndrome can lead to disability. For this reason it is vital to receive the correct diagnosis and treatment. Physical therapy, including the wrist and hand strengthening exercises, can help prevent consequences such as loss of sensation in the hands, fingers, thumbs and wrists or atrophy of the muscles at the base of the thumb
- 1 x Pair of Neoprene Sports Fingerless Palm & Wrist Support
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 6.87||USD$ 6.86||USD$ 6.85||USD$ 6.84|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?