Customers Also Bought
General Brand SANGER Spec Condition New Type Digital Camcorder Battery Color Black Capacity 680mAh Output Voltage 7.2V Compatibility DZ-GX3100 DZ-GX3100A DZ-GX3100E DZ-GX3200 DZ-GX3200A DZ-GX3200E DZ-GX3300A DZ-GX3300(S) DZ-GX3300(B) DZ-GX3300EDZ-MV750 DZ-MV750E DZ-MV750MA DZ-MV750 DZ-MV750 DZ-MV750E DZ-MV750MA DZ-MV780 DZ-MV780A D Features Features 100% new high quality replacement battery pack
Equivalent to the original manufactured version
Chargeable even if it has not been used up yet
Best replacement for t
Packaging Package Included 1 x SANGER Replacement 680mAh Camcorder Battery for Hitachi DZ-GX DZ-MV Series
- 100% new high quality replacement battery pack
- Equivalent to the original manufactured version
- Chargeable even if it has not been used up yet
- Best replacement for the original Panasonic CGA-DU07 VW-VBD070 battery
- Time to get extra power for your digital video camcorder
- No memory effect
- Type: Li-ion battery
- Voltage: 7.2V
- Capacity: 680mAh
- Compatible with: DZ-GX3100 DZ-GX3100A DZ-GX3100E DZ-GX3200 DZ-GX3200A DZ-GX3200E DZ-GX3300A DZ-GX3300(S) DZ-GX3300(B) DZ-GX3300EDZ-MV750 DZ-MV750E DZ-MV750MA DZ-MV750 DZ-MV750 DZ-MV750E DZ-MV750MA DZ-MV780 DZ-MV780A DZ-MV780E DZ-MV780R DZ-MV780S
- Never run out of battery power when you're just about to capture the perfect moment
- Time to get extra power for your digital video
- It is the best replacement for the original battery pack
What are the Symptoms of a Dead DV Camcorder Battery?
- Unless you have access to AC power in any situation, having a charged camcorder battery is critical to the ability to record video in many situations, such as your child's school play or soccer game. Most camcorders come with a rechargeable lithium ion battery that is good for an hour's worth of recording; often, you can also buy an extended life battery good for anywhere from three to seven hours of recording. However, batteries do eventually wear out
- It is hard to initially tell when a camcorder battery is starting to die, but one of the most common symptoms is decreased recording time. If you think you have a fully charged battery, but can only record for 30 minutes, the battery may be in the process of dying. However, in these situation, it may be possible that you didn't charge the battery enough; you may have also used it under power-draining conditions, such as cold weather. Therefore, it is important to start to track how much recording time you are getting from each charge
- Most camcorders have a battery bar in the viewfinder that will tell you how much your battery is charged. If the charger is green and indicates your battery is fully charged, but it doesn't show full strength upon putting it into the camcorder, your battery may be starting to die
- False charging can be another symptom of a dead battery. If you leave the battery on the charger overnight, but don't get a decent amount of time recording once you've re-inserted it into the camcorder, it is time to replace the battery
- Don't try to overcharge your batteries; remove them from the charger when the charger says they are charged. Leaving them on to try to maintain the charge, or to give what is a dying battery a full charge, can damage both the battery and charger
- At a certain point, the camcorder battery simply won't charge. When this happens, replace it. If you are unsure of whether or not this is the case for your situation, plug in the camcorder to your AC power. If it still works, but the battery still won't turn it on, then the battery is dead. The one caveat to this is that sometimes, rarely, a charger will go bad, so if you get a new battery, charge it and then it doesn't work, the charger is probably bad
If your battery met any of the circumstances above, you should change a new one
- 1 x SANGER Replacement 680mAh Camcorder Battery for Hitachi DZ-GX DZ-MV Series
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 6.20||USD$ 6.20||USD$ 6.19||USD$ 6.19||USD$ 6.19|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.