Customers Also Bought
- The Panasonic Video Camera Battery is the high quality rechargeable digital camera replacement battery
- This Panasonic Video Camera Battery for Panasonic is a high capacity and rechargeable Li-ion battery with premium cell
- With this Digital Camera Battery, Never run out of battery power when you're just about to capture the perfect moment
- The lithium ion rechargeable battery technology gives the best performance possible compared to other battery technologies such as nickel metal hydride
- The Camera Replacement Battery in the digital camera shows the remaining charge in minutes
- This is a NON-OEM product
- Type: Lithium Ion 3.7V Rechargeable Battery
- Capacity: 1400mAh
- General Battery Type: Leica DC10
- Compatible With: Panasonic DMC-LX55 DMC-LX5GK DMW-BCJ13E DMW-BCJ13, Leica D-LUX5 BP-DC10-E
- The Panasonic Video Camera Battery features lithium-ion technology for maximum battery life power
- Camera Replacement Battery is extremely lightweight and easy to carry, so you will no longer to worry about running out of battery
- It's time to make a sensible choice to get this Digital Camera Replacement Battery for your camera
4 Tips to Extend Your Lithium Battery Life:
- Battery Memory - When I first got my new cellphone, my friend recommended to fully drain the battery before recharging it. His reasoning was connected to the idea of battery memory. Allowing the battery to fully discharge then recharging to max, supposedly gives you the complete battery capacity. Otherwise, if you simply charged from the half way point to max battery capacity, the battery would treat the half way point as the empty point, thus cutting your battery capacity in half
- Battery Calibration - There are some benefits to fully discharging your lithium battery periodically, for laptops this can be especially important. If you start to notice your battery meter becoming more and more inaccurate, it may be time for some battery calibration. Allow your lithium battery completely drain, then charge until the battery is full again. This will calibrate your battery giving you more accurate readings
- Consequences of Heat - Another enemy of lithium battery life is heat. If you were to leave your laptop plugged in and running for a year, you should expect the lithium battery capacity to be anywhere between 60% to 80% of it's original max capacity. This is why people that use their laptops as desktop replacements will notice greatly reduced battery life performance after one year of use. This issue can be resolved by removing the battery while using a corded power source
- Battery Storage - If you don't plan on using your lithium battery for prolonged periods of time, then you'll want to reduce the charge level to 40% and place the battery in the fridge (not freezer). Storing the battery at 100% charge level applies unnecessary stress and can cause internal corrosion. On the other hand, if the charge is too low, the battery can become permanently unusable, due to battery self discharge
How to Replace a Digital Camera Battery Charger:
- Not all chargers are universal; so have your camera's model number and make handy
- Check to see if your original battery charger is covered under warranty
- Know what type of batteries your digital camera uses: nickel metal hydride (NiMH), nickel cadmium (NiCD), lithium ion or lead-acid. Verify your new charger will work with that specific type
- Research third-party merchants for replacement parts at reduced prices. Most of these vendors carry battery chargers for an assortment of camera manufacturers
- Advertise your interest in replacing your digital camera battery charger on the Internet or in the classifieds of your local newspaper. Sites like craigslist.org or eBay.com are recommended sources because of their wide consumer appeal
- Visit online electronics stores for the suitable battery chargers
How to Fix Camera Battery Charging Error:
- Insert the battery that came with the camera into the battery charger unit. Use the battery charger unit that came with the camera and verify that the polarity is correct. The plus and minus icons on the battery should match that on the charger. Plug the charger into a power outlet and allow 180 minutes for the battery to charge
- Look at the charge light on the charger. If the light is illuminated red, the battery is being charged. If it's off, the battery is charged. If the light is flashing red, there is a battery charging error
- Remove the battery from the charger if the light flashes red. Then remove the power cable and clean the contacts on both the battery and the charger. Wipe them with a soft cloth and try to charge the battery again
- Place the charger and battery in your pocket for 10 minutes if the ambient temperature is cold and the red light continues to flash. The charger may be too cold. Try to charge the battery again
- Move the charger and battery out of the sun and into the shade or into an air conditioned environment if the ambient temperature is warm. The charger may be overheating. Allow the charger to cool down and try to charge the battery again
- 1 x Digital Video Battery
Spec Condition New Parameters
General Battery Type: Leica DC10
Compatible With: Panasonic DMC-LX55 DMC-LX5GK DMW-BCJ13E DMW-BCJ13, Leica D-LUX5 BP-DC10-E
For Camera Type Panasonic DMC-LX55 DMC-LX5GK DMW-BCJ13E DMW-BCJ13, Leica D-LUX5 BP-DC10-E Power Source Battery Type Lithium Ion 3.7V Rechargeable Battery Battery Capacity 1400mAh Features Features The Panasonic Video Camera Battery is the high quality rechargeable digital camera replacement battery
This Panasonic Video Camera Battery for Panasonic is a high capacity and rechargeable L
Packaging Package Included 1 x Digital Video Battery
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 11.37||USD$ 11.18||USD$ 10.99||USD$ 10.74||USD$ 10.74|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?