Customers Also Bought
- No programming or codes required
- This Ergonomically Remote Control works with all Panasonic model TV's
- This Remote Control for Panasonic TV works all the same features ar your original TV remote including full menu functions and brand specific keys and functions
- Never looses it's settings
- This TV Remote Control is ergonomically designed - most utilized buttons at top of remote
- This TV Remote Control is in is in excellent used condition
- The buttons are in like new condition and the labeling is perfect
- Compatible with: Panasonic TV
- Everything under your control! With this Ergonomically Remote Control you can be in control of most TV sets
- This TV Remote Control can change the channels up or down, turn the volume up-down and the TV on and off
- Very handy when you need to switch to view AV inputs. Have fun controlling the TV at friend's place, at the bar or other public places
- Portable TV Remote Control of most TVs is a wonderful fun gift anytime. This TV Remote Control is in new condition. The buttons are in new condition and the labeling is perfect
How to Use a Universal TV Remote:
- Download or insert CD/DVD software for the universal remote control; open and follow initial instructions
- Place each old remote control on a flat surface with the infrared output LED (generally at the top of the remote) facing the universal infrared output about two to three inches from each other
- Push and hold down the button that activates the program mode of the universal remote (generally the power button) until the red indicator LED stops flashing
- Press the power button on the old remote, and simultaneously press the power button (or an alternative selection) on the universal remote. The red LED on the universal remote will flash twice, indicating that the universal remote has loaded the capability to power up the component for which the old computer was used
- Continue to load other functionality on to the universal remote (volume, channel, pause, stop, etc.) in the same manner
- Select the next remote, and proceed in the same manner
- Plug the universal remote into the USB 2.0 port on the computer
- Open the universal remote program, and run the "check programming" application or the equivalent to be shown all the functionality the universal remote now has on board
- Go to the program on the computer to add any additional functionality necessary to control the audio-video system (delete, set record times, etc.)
- Unplug the universal remote from the computer, and test the universal remote on the audio-video system. If any functionality is missing, return to the program by plugging the universal remote back into the USB 2.0 port on the computer and opening the universal remote program. Check and/or reinstall the appropriate function
- 1 x Ergonomically Designed Remote Control for Panasonic TV
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 11.01||USD$ 10.66||USD$ 10.31||USD$ 9.85|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
• If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
• If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Please contact our Live Support to inform that.
• Please contact Live Chat or click here to learn more return policy.