Customers Also Bought
- Scarf design of the Panda Stuffed Toy will bring you unlimited of fun
- The Panda Stuffed Toy through special technology is looked vivid and can hang on any where you like
- Panda Stuffed Toy is the absolutely necessary partner of your house decoration
- You can put the Stuffed Toy in the plastic bags, and let them leave away from fire
- Exquisite work Stuffed Toy is durable for long time using and not fade away
- Animal Stuffed Toy is the absolutely necessary partner of your house decoration
- Exquisite work make the Cute Stuffed Toy durable for long time using
- It will quickly become a favorite playmate and snuggle buddy for your little kids
- Color: Black & White
- Height: 40cm/16.0in
- Coating Material: Lint
- Stuffing Material: PP Cotton
- With special workmanship, Fashionable PP Cotton Lint Panda Stuffed Toy looked vivid
- The beautiful color, shape and appearance of this Cute Stuffed Toy is the same as the real one
- The Animal Stuffed Toy is the fancy decoration anywhere you put
- The picture shows you the details of the toy. The unique design of the Animal Stuffed Toy can create an eye-catching effect
- Unique design and the lovely Lint Cartoon of this toy making it different from others
How to Recycle Stuffed Toys:
You may wish to keep a cherished stuffed animal as a memento long after your daughter has outgrown her childhood pal. Even the signs of much use, such as a missing eye or a stitched paw, can elicit fond memories. On the other hand, children often receive more stuffed toys than they can reasonably play with, leaving many of them in like-new or at least very good condition. These lightly used toys can find new life in various ways. Recycle them within your family by passing them to the younger children or donate them to children in need. When a tattered toy reaches the end of its useful life, use the stuffing for craft projects
Prepare Unwanted Toys
- Sort the stuffed animals by condition. Identify animals that can find a second life and those that need to be discarded
- Kill dust mites. Bag each toy in its own freezer bag or garbage bag and place them in the freezer for 24 hours
- Remove the toys from the freezer and discard the unusable toys
- Clean reusable toys. Wipe dusty, hard plastic eyes with a soft damp cloth. Check the care tag. Wash machine-washable toys in the washing machine. To protect them, enclose them in a tied pillow case and use the gentle cycle. Line dry or machine dry them on the mildest setting. For toys labeled "Spot Clean," prepare a solution of one part water to one part laundry soap. Dip a soft cloth in the solution and blot each stain
Donate or Pass Down the Toys
- Many organizations accept stuffed toy donations
- Locate organizations that accept stuffed animal donations. Some thrift stores accept stuffed toys with tags still on them or that are in like-new condition. Other groups distribute directly to those in need. One such organization, Stuffed Animals for Emergencies, also known as SAFE, distributes stuffed animals to children in traumatic situations. The group has chapters throughout the United States and, as of 2010, in the Dominican Republic
- Pass toys with plenty of life left in them down to family members
- Pass the toys down through your family. A younger sibling or cousin might be delighted to receive a toy he remembers playing with at your home, even if it has a stitched foot
- Create a memory box for a cherished toy and other childhood keepsakes.
- Create a memory box for a favored stuffed animal, along with photos from your daughter's childhood, a first tooth and other mementos. Present it to her when she marries or is expecting a child of her own
Repair or Reuse
- Salvage usable parts. Clothing, ears and sometimes limbs can serve to repair another toy
- Make a stuffed toy security blanket. If a teddy bear is worn beyond repair but the front of the bear remains intact, remove the back and sew the bear onto a small blanket. Position the bear so that the corners of the blanket align with the head and arms. A child can use it as a security blanket and as a plaything, by wrapping the blanket around the bear to appear as if she were carrying the bear like a swaddled baby
- Extract the stuffing for use in a craft project, such as stuffing for a pillow
How to Clean Stuffed Toys With Baking Soda:
Well-loved stuffed toys get soiled. This is an unavoidable fact that parents of young children will be faced with sooner or later. When your child's favorite stuffed toy becomes dirty, most parents consult the care label on the toy and find it cannot be machine washed and dried. They are then left not knowing how to clean these stuffed animals. Learn how to clean stuffed toys with baking soda and eliminate germs and odors from your children's beloved toys
- Gather the dirty and soiled stuffed toys. This procedure will clean up to 25 small stuffed toys, 10 to 15 larger ones, or a combination of the two. The bag can be approximately three quarters full of stuffed toys. You just need to leave enough room for the stuffed toys to move around in the bag
- Place the stuffed toys in the plastic bag
- Pour approximately 1/2 cup of baking soda into the bag. Distribute it onto the stuffed toys as you are pouring it
- Zip the bag closed completely
- Shake the bag vigorously to distribute the baking soda onto all of the stuffed toys. This will help reduce odors, germs and dirt from the toys
- Spread out the large towel in preparation for the stuffed toys you will be removing from the plastic bag
- Open the bag (outside if possible) near the spread-out towel and take the stuffed toys out of the bag. Shake them as you remove them to try to get as much baking soda from them as you can
- Place the stuffed toys on the towel
- Use the hose attachment of the vacuum cleaner to remove as much baking soda from the stuffed toys as possible to finish cleaning the toys
- 1 x Stuffed Toy
Spec Condition New Size 40cm/16.0in(Height) Features Features Scarf design of the Panda Stuffed Toy will bring you unlimited of fun
The Panda Stuffed Toy through special technology is looked vivid and can hang on any where you like
Panda Stuffed Toy is the absolutely necessary partner of your house decoration
You can put the Stuffed Toy in the plastic bags, and let them leave away from fire
Exquisite work Stuffed Toy is durable for long time using and not fade away
Animal Stuffed Toy is the absolutely necessary partner of your house decoration
Exquisite work make the Cute Stuffed Toy durable for long time using
It will quickly become a favorite playmate and snuggle buddy for your little kids
Packaging Package Included 1 x Panda Toy
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 12.46||USD$ 11.65||USD$ 10.84||USD$ 9.76||USD$ 9.76|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?