Customers Also Bought
- Two pockets design in the front to the women skinny pants
- Show your long slim legs with the women skinny pants
- Our skinny pants can go with every piece of your clothes
- This kind of comfortable women skinny pants has chic appeal and instant style
- Made of high quality material, the women skinny pants are durable and comfortable
- The women skinny pants are a perfect gift for someone special or treats for you
- Material: Cotton
- Color: Black
- With unique skinny design, the women black pants can show your long slim legs perfectly
- The black women skinny design pencil pants can go with every piece of your clothes
- Made of high quality material skinny pants, which is soft and comfortable to wear and touch
- With the women skinny pants, you can show your charm and will be the sexy girl
How to Measure:
Size in Detail:
- These dimensions are for reference only. Specific dimension varies from person to person
- The size detail bases on "Help/Buying Guide/Conversion Reference"
How to Wear Pants:
If you want to be comfortable in a wide range of situations, you may want to wear pants. While in the past, pants were better saved for more casual outings, today it is easy to dress them up so they will be an appropriate and stylish choice for even the most formal setting. Read on to learn more
- Invest in pants in a variety of fabrics and styles, such as wool dress pants, traditional khakis and wide-leg velvet pants
- Try on pants with different lengths and with different heel heights to see what suits you best
- Look for pants that fit you well through the hips and thighs for a flattering look
- Ask a seamstress to take "OK" pants all the way to fabulous by tailoring for a custom fit
- Check the washing instructions to find some of the new, easy-to-care-for styles. Many are wash and wear now
- Realize that many basic pants styles can be dressed up, or dressed down, to be appropriate for a wide range of functions
- Pair wool pants for work with a tailored blouse and pumps for work. Throw on a strand of long sparkly beads and switch your shoes for strappy sandals for a more evening look
- Wear khakis with a sweater and boots for casual weekend wear. Throw on a blazer to wear this outfit out to lunch or dinner
- Make velvet pants appropriate for a formal affair with a silk camisole, metallic sandals and some sparkling jewelry. Take the look down a notch by switching out the camisole for a cropped sweater and flats
How to Iron Pants:
Nobody likes wrinkled pants. Face it, wrinkles make you look lazy and sloppy, almost as if you rolled right out of bed. There's something about ironed pants that help you look sharp and well put together. Almost all pants, aside from jeans, require ironing. Follow these few steps to learn how to correctly iron your pants
Turn the pants inside out. Look for the tag that gives ironing and fabric information for the garment
- Choose the heat setting on your iron appropriate for that fabric. Linen and 100 percent cotton take a high setting; wools and cotton blends call for medium heat; polyester, rayon, nylon, silk, acetate and acrylic all require a low heat setting
- Fill the iron with distilled water if you will be using the steam setting on cottons or linens
- Test the iron on a small area to make sure you don't have the setting too high'this can damage or discolor the fabric
- With the pants still inside out, iron the waistband, pockets (on both sides), fly area, seams and hems, in that order
- Turn the pants right side out and pull the waistband over the pointed end of the board. Iron the waistband area and any pleats along the front of the pants below the waistband
- Lay the pants lengthwise along the ironing board with both legs together and carefully line up any preexisting creases
- Take the hem of the top pant leg and bring it toward the waistband, folding the top leg away from the bottom leg. Iron the inside (hem to crotch) of the lower leg. Turn the pants over and repeat for the other leg
- Smooth out both legs carefully and iron the outside of the top leg. Give extra attention to cuffs, if the pants have them
- Turn the pants over and iron the outside of the other leg
- Hang warm pants immediately to avoid wrinkling. Fold them through a suit hanger to avoid crushing them in a pant hanger
- 1 x Pants
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 14.76||USD$ 13.47||USD$ 12.18||USD$ 10.46|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?