- These cheap tuxedos which feature two welt pockets and solid collar jacket, zip fly with hook-and-bar closure and flat front solid pants
- Made of high quality material, these cheap tuxedos look great and are valuable, durable for long time use and wear comfortable
- Look tasteful, simple, appropriate and wear comfortable, these cheap tuxedos are your choice for your own dreaming wedding or others' as well
- You can match these cheap tuxedos with many color shirt in with a bow tie over your neck so to look special and attractive
- You can also wear these cheap tuxedos at normal days for a little bit formal occasions or match them with other informal clothes for casual style
- These special cheap tuxedos will express your guests and friends, most importantly, express your bride the most cool and handsome you and root you in her heart
- The suit includes 1 jacket, 1 pants and 1 tie
- Material: Wool & Polyester
- Color: Black
- The exquisite groom tuxedo is sure to make you feel like the prince of your special day
- Four button design make you the most cool and handsome one on your wedding ceremony
- You can match these wedding tuxedos with many color shirt in with a tie over your neck so to look special and attractive
How to Measure:
Size in Detail:
- These dimensions are for reference only. Specific dimension varies from person to person
- The size detail bases on "Help/Buying Guide/Conversion Reference"
Groom Attire for a Destination Wedding:
Beach, cruise, tropical, or outdoor weddings usually allow for more relaxed, non-traditional wedding attire. Most grooms go for lightweight tunics and drawstring pants, so they can move freely and comfortably, especially under the hot sun. Be creative with your outfit, and consider the culture of the wedding locale. Your chosen attire will also be the point of reference for your guests' outfits.
- Groom's Style: Decide on your outfit according to the theme and the location of your wedding-beach, cruise or a chateau somewhere in the South of France. Destination wedding themes can range from a casual seaside party to an all-out luau. Consider your (and your bride's) personal styles and preferences when deciding on the wedding theme, attire and overall look of your destination wedding.
- Shirt Options: Choose from a selection of comfortable, yet stylish tops for a beach or tropical wedding: long or short-sleeved shirts with a relaxed fit, fashionable tunics or guayaberas (Mexican wedding shirts). These shirts typically come in linen or cotton fabric that's perfect for seaside weather.
- Pants Options: Pair your comfortable shirts with slacks, drawstring pants or long bermuda shorts. Wear your choice of color, but consider that the most common colors for beach weddings are white and khaki, since they are cool on the eyes and deflect heat, allowing the body to breathe.
- Formal Options?: For cruise weddings or more formal settings, simply put on a sport coat or don a simple suit or white tux. Most destinations feature tuxedo and suit rentals so you just have to make the arrangements. If you have time and will be in the location a few days before the wedding, you might be able to have one tailor-fitted for you. Check out the Internet for tailors and shops in the vicinity or ask your hotel to book you for a fitting. They usually know best where to find a reliable supplier.
- Groom's Accessories: Opt to wear flip-flops or sandals for seaside weddings, so it's comfortable to walk and party on the sand. Add other accessories such as a straw fedora or cabana hat, beaded or shell necklace and/or beaded or woven bracelet to add interest to your wedding outfit.
- Match the Bride: Make sure you agree with your bride on the wedding theme. If the bride wants to wear grass skirts or sarong over bikinis, wearing a Hawaiian shirt would be appropriate. Or if she wants a more dramatic, Casablanca look and is going in a flowing white dress, you can don a linen suit to match. Always consider wearing cool, breathable fabrics especially for beach weddings.
How to Choose a Wedding Suit:
There is a lot of focus on the wedding gown when it comes to wedding attire. In fact, most of the attention on a wedding day goes to the bride when it comes to fashion and beauty. However, the groom does need to pay special attention to his own look on the most important day of his life. When it comes down to picking a suit for the wedding, there are many factors to consider.
- Do some "window shopping." You can start doing this as soon as your bride-to-be says yes to your proposal. It's best to get started early on this part. Simply go to department stores and boutiques in your area. See which suits you like, always looking at the price tag. You'll begin to get an idea of the styles and fashion that you really like that also falls within your price range.
- Look at the quality of materials a suit is made from. This can tell you if it will last less than a year or for decades to come. Wool is considered the great choice by many men. Polyester and microfibers are avoided by many due to comfort factors, but some find them appealing because of the simple look and easy care. Linen is quick to wrinkle, but it is also priced competitively. If you are picking out a suit that you will only wear once, at your wedding, then the fabric of the material becomes far less important than the style itself. It's all about your own priorities.
- Observe the style of the suit. This can be the most important part when it comes to picking the suit for the wedding, especially if it's a theme or otherwise specific sort of wedding. The cut of the suit should fit very well. This is what you want to look for when trying it on. All things can be altered in a suit, but the basic cut should fit well in order to have an ultimately comfortable experience in the suit.
- Match the jacket with the pants of a suit. Usually they are arranged for you, but some need to mix and match based on various needs and style preferences. Simply make sure that you have the same exact color and same material, or your suit will look ridiculous. Avoid any inconsistencies by choosing a pair. You can have anything altered if the basic fit is a good one.
- Explain your ideas to your wedding planner. While a planner does have many responsibilities, helping the groom with his fashion sense isn't usually one of them. No, you aren't asking for her fashion advice. You need to get her input into how the suit plays into the rest of the wedding. Every detail counts when it comes to overall wedding planning, and the groom's attire also plays an important part in the love story of a wedding. For instance, if you are having an old-fashioned wedding and marrying your bride in her antique gown, a modern suit just doesn't work. Let her know your ideas and get feedback.
- Go back to shopping in stores. Bring along your best man this time. Try on some suits. See what works and what doesn't.
- Go to a wedding suit boutique. You can see certain suits that were available in the department stores. They may be more or less expensive here, depending on the level of stores and boutiques. If it is less expensive or the same, choose your suit from the boutique. Boutiques often offer complimentary alterations and can help you with fitting the suit. If you gain or lose weight before your wedding day or have any other concerns. a boutique is often more likely to help you. Having a small business means you are often seen as a person instead of as a numbered customer.
- Choose your suit and keep it in safe storage until the wedding day.
Alternatives for Wedding Suit:
When you're planning your wedding, you have several options to consider, whether to wed in a church or outdoors, and whether to have a casual wedding, a black-tie affair or a semi-formal event. While the bride's wedding gown is the most important item of apparel at any wedding, the groom's attire should go with the theme, as well. With so many different types of weddings, there are no set rules for what the groom should wear on his big day. He should choose his attire based on personal preferences, the location of the wedding, and the formality of the event because there are many alternatives to the traditional suit.
- Military Weddings: If the groom is in the military, he won't be wearing a traditional suit on the big day. He will wear his military dress apparel. For white-tie and black-tie weddings, a man in the military wears his dress uniform, a dark blue uniform for most of the military branches. Men in the Army and Navy may wear white pants for summer weddings. For an informal wedding ceremony, military men can wear their service, or Class-A, dress uniforms. Any other military persons in the wedding party may wear their appropriate dress uniforms as well. A groom wearing his uniform for his wedding does not wear a boutonniere; instead, he wears his military decorations.
- Informal Weddings: For an informal wedding, men may choose not to rent the standard suit or tuxedo. Informal weddings often take place in gardens or other outdoor venues. For a casual yet elegant look, dress the groom in a white shirt and tan trousers. For a more elegant look, opt for a blue blazer over a white shirt. Experts at theknot.com say they love an open-neck, un-tucked white shirt with tan pants for a casually elegant look.
- Beach Weddings: Beach weddings are rarely formal, and theknot.com suggests khaki pants and a linen shirt for the groom. Choose a shirt that compliments the shade of your wedding colors, whether it's a shade of blue, orange, green or salmon. For a look just a little more formal than a colorful shirt provides, opt for a white shirt, undone at the neck. The sand on the beach makes it difficult to walk, and grooms can opt to wear sandals. For a very casual beach wedding, the groom can get away with khaki shorts, a white shirt, and flip-flops. Barefoot is always an option on the beach.
- 1 x Bridegroom Pants Tuxedo Suit
Spec Condition New Type Bridegroom Pants Tuxedo Suit Washable Yes Color Black Coating Wool & Polyester Packaging Package Included 1 x Bridegroom Pants Tuxedo Suit
For Standard Tailoring Service
Since each of our dresses is customized for individual customer, we do not accept returns or exchanges. Please make sure that you have seen our size chart before placing your order.
Cancellation & Return Policy for Customized items:
For a customized dress that鈥檚 completely designed and made just for you, such as a wedding gown or special occasion dress, DinoDirect kindly reminds you to check the size chart, color, the processing time to make sure the dress can reach you in time if you need it for a special occasion. Please read the information below carefully:
Orders canceled within 24 hours of payment will be eligible for a full refund.
Orders canceled within 1-3 days after payment will be eligible for a partial refund consisting of the full shipping cost and 50% of the product sales price.
Orders canceled after 3 days of payment will be eligible for a partial refund consisting of the full shipping cost.
Please be aware that we do not accept returns or exchanges once your order has been shipped.
For Color Mismatched items you received:
The settings of your computer screen may alter the color of the pictures shown on dinodirect.com. Slight color mismatches between the color of your dress and the color shown on screen may not mean that the dress is defective or mis-shipped.
If you have any question about color, please refer to the Color & Size Guide of customized products in DINO.
For defective you received:
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. Our service Representative will follow up with you within 24 hours, thanks so much for your understanding!
|Unit Price||USD$ 65.85||USD$ 60.66||USD$ 55.46||USD$ 48.53|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
100% Made to Measure Dresses
The Best Price
Speedy Delivery Times
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
Q: How to make sure the quality?
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
Bought this item on03-05-2011
- Other Thoughts: A perfect groom Wedding tuxedo suit- better than I could have imagined! A great buy for any man who is going out on the town.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on02-24-2011
- Other Thoughts: This wedding tuxedo suit was ordered for my husband-to-be. He loves it, I love it! He has already mentioned that he can wear it other places as well and that it is a great all-purpose outfit! A great buy!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on04-13-2011
- Other Thoughts: I purchased this Cheap Tuxedos for my son. He loves it and he's very hard to please when it comes to clothing. It's a very good garmet. Don't be fooled by the price. The fabric is a very good quality, and the suit is well constructed inside and out. Plus, the sizing is correct.
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on01-08-2011
- Other Thoughts: just what we expected! This is a very nice tuxedo suit for the money. the tux fits well!
Was this review helpful?
Bought this item on01-26-2011
- Other Thoughts: I ordered this groon tuxedo suit for my son to walk me down the aisle. It looks great and I can't wait till my day.
Was this review helpful?