Customers Also Bought
- Material: ABS
- Voltage: 110v-240v/50Hz-60Hz
- Power Supply: A - built-in battery; B - stabilized voltage supply
- Charging Time: 8 hours
- Cable Length: 1000mm/39.4in
- Size: Approx. 150 x 42 x 30mm/5.9 x 1.7 x 1.2in (L x W x Dia.)
- Module 1-Length control; Module 2-Dense hair cutting, Module 3-Precision cutting
- Very easy to use
- Plug and play
- Streamline design and easy to handle
- Ceramic knife
- After full Charging, it could be used for about 90 minutes continuously
- The pet grooming clipper features high quality material and can use for a long time
- This dog grooming clipper has powerful electro-magnetic motor
- Senior motor, running quiet, increase intimacy when the dog clipper using
- Features a sturdy, comfortable handle of the dog clipper
- This pet grooming clipper is a great ideal for light duty clipping and trimming
- The all in one pet grooming clipper is a powerful, compact tool equipped
- PAOLI Pet Grooming Clipper is high-powered, pivot-motor pet clipper perfect for trimming around the face and ears
- It is well made, packaged, streamlined fuselage, any angle can easily shaving, holding a comfortable, simple
- The all in one dog grooming clipper is a powerful, compact tool equipped with an adjustable stainless steel blade and smooth-running maintenance-free rotary motor
- It's directly applicable for AC supply charge through the transformer
- The Pet Trimmer adopts the high-hardness hair clipper blade
- The Pet Grooming Clipper prevents stuck into the gross amount of the blade to facilitate your dog's hair length, thickness according to an ensemble
- This pet grooming clipper will be a perfect gift for your pets
- Adjustable protection knife can cut 3/6/9/12MM size
- Works on all types of dog and cat hair
Size in Detail:
More TIPS about grooming details
How to Groom a Dog Using Clippers?
Grooming your own dog can be rewarding and save you money. Using clippers to cut the dog's fur is a simple way to give them a new look. Many dog breeds need to be groomed regularly to keep fur from becoming tangled and eventually matted. Dog owners enjoy the easy maintenance of a dog with a clipped coat. A clipped haircut can also be helpful to keep a dog cool during the hot summer months.
- Use a slicker brush to thoroughly brush the dog and remove any knots from the fur. This will allow the clippers to move easily through the hair.
- Bathe the dog to remove any dirt or debris from the coat. Thoroughly dry the dog and brush the hair to remove any tangles that may have formed from its bath.
- Choose the guard size you want to use and attach it to the clippers. The number on the guard will let you know the length of the hair that will be left on the dog.
- Take the clippers and begin cutting the hair at the base of the neck, moving toward the tail. Keep the clippers flat against the skin for an even cut.
- Cut alongside the previous cut from the neck toward the tail. Continue cutting the hair on the dog's back and sides until the coat is even.
- Place the clippers at the shoulders pointing toward the dog's feet. Move the clippers in a downward motion to clip the hair on the leg. Repeat the steps until all of the hair on the leg is cut.
- Clip the hair on the remaining front leg. Start at the hip area and move in a downward motion to trim the hair on the back legs.
- Hold the dog up by holding its front legs in your hand. The dog should be standing on its back legs.
- Trim the hair on the dog's stomach by clipping from the chest, along the stomach, toward the tail.
- Lift the tail and trim the area around the anus. Be sure not to touch the anus with the clippers.
- Trim the hair on the dog's head, being cautious of the dog's eyes. Trim the ears by placing the clippers at the top of them and moving toward the end.
Dog Grooming Clipping Tips
Long-haired dogs such as cocker spaniels, Maltese and poodles come with the added complication of hair that continues to grow throughout their lifetime. This makes it necessary to give these dogs grooming that goes above and beyond simple bathing. A large part of this grooming is clipping away excess hair to keep the dog clean and cool. Although there are professional groomers to take care of this, they can be expensive. Many people choose to learn how to shave dogs for themselves to avoid this expense.
- Start Early
- It's important to start clipping puppies early so that they get used to the sound and feel. Clippers can be loud, and the fact that they run along a dog's body can be intimidating and shocking to dogs. Like any training, it's easiest and safest to introduce them to this and get them used to it when they're young, small and docile. Sometimes it's easier to take very young puppies to a professional groomer so that they learn about clipping, and then take over the chore when they're older.
- Choose Clippers Wisely
- Clippers have a wide variety of blade sizes. These blades are numbered and cut hair to different lengths. They are also unique in their ability to deal with longer hair, and in their efficiency against coat textures. Some blades will do well with the long, silky hair of a Maltese but be useless against the short, fuzzy coat of a poodle.
- Prepare the Dog
- Dogs should be freshly washed and dry for clipping. It's also a good idea to comb out the dog's hair. Clean, tangle-free hair will make the clipping faster and more painless. Anyone clipping a dog should decide on the cut they're giving before they start. Different breeds of dog have different cuts that are breed standard and ideal for that particular dog. Deciding on this ahead of time makes the clipping session easier and faster.
- Clip the Dog
- Clipping should start where the hair is thinner, like the chin and face, to ease the dog back into the feel of the clippers. The groomer then moves on to the body and legs. Clippers are run against the hair growth for efficient clipping. They are moved in long, slow strokes. During a clipping session, dogs are given frequent breaks in action. This keeps the dog comfortable and gives clippers a chance to cool off.
How to Choose a Dog Grooming Clipper?
Dog grooming can be easy and painless for both you and your pet with the right clippers. A quality pair of clippers will last through years of grooming and cut fur quickly and efficiently. Clippers are available in all different price ranges, features and styles. Choosing the right one for your dog takes a little research. Here is a guide to help you select the clipper that meets your needs.
- Decide if you need the clipper for touch-up trims in between professional cuts or for full grooming. Will you be your pet's groomer? Dogs with short or thin fur are easy to groom at home. Dogs with thick or curly fur are best groomed by professionals. A dog who is extremely fearful of grooming may accept grooming from an owner better than a stranger. If you plan to groom your pet exclusively, you need a professional clipper with more speeds and features. Basic clippers with one speed work well for dog owners who will only trim the dog's fur occasionally in between grooming visits.
- Learn about dog clippers. Look up dog clipper information on-line and in pet supply catalog to find out features and price ranges. Go to the library and glance through dog care books for any information on clippers. Don't rely on product descriptions alone. Read product reviews on-line to get a true feel for clipper quality and performance. Once you understand the range of products available, you can make an informed decision and avoid overpaying or purchasing an unsuitable clipper.
- Get an expert recommendation. Ask your dog's veterinarian or groomer to recommend a clipper. Some veterinarians and groomers recommend certain brands for strong reasons. When you receive a recommendation, ask the expert what makes the clipper better than other types. Be sure to let the expert know how often you will use the clipper. She might recommend a basic clipper and a professional clipper based on your needs.
- Make a decision about clipper speed. Do you need one speed or two speeds? A single speed is generally enough for thin and normal fur. A single speed clipper can work for most grooming needs. Thick fur generally needs a higher clipping speed. You may also want a dual speed clipper if you groom your dog frequently.
- Determine ease of use. Is the clipper user-friendly? You want to consider blade removal and attachment, the shape, available speed, clipping performance, sturdiness, maintenance and heating issues. Choose a clipper with an ergonomic shape to fit your hand without straining your wrist, elbow and arm. Look for clippers that have an easy way to remove and attach blades. You want a clipper that is easy to maintain and will not get too hot in your hand during clipping. Make sure the clipper is sturdy and will not break easily if you accidentally drop it. Product reviews are good places to look for information on a clipper's performance and quality.
- Think about noise level. Will a loud clipper annoy you and scare your dog? Quality clippers generally feature quiet, fast motors. Look for clippers with quiet motors to keep your dog comfortable during grooming.
- Consider clipper maintenance issues such as overheating and oiling. Some clippers overheat easily. These clippers often have fans and air vents to cool down the engine. The air vents easily get clogged with fur during grooming causing overheating. When overheating occurs, you have to pause the grooming in order to clean the fur out of the air vents. Then you must spray coolant on the blade to prevent burning your dog or yourself. Once the clipper and blades cool off, you can resume grooming. This can add time to the grooming process. A professional clipper with a cool running unit will save time and frustration. The cool running unit prevents the clipper from overheating and does not require coolant sprays.A basic clipper might require you to periodically dismantle and oil internal parts. Maintenance-free clippers were lubricated in the factory and do not require dismantling and oil applications. Only the detachable blades should require oil for cleaning and lubrication.
- Take cords into consideration. Do you prefer cordless clippers? Cordless clippers make sense if you will be grooming your dog in an area that is far from an electrical outlet. Cordless clippers are also more portable.
- Determine how much you want to spend on a clipper. Quality clippers generally range in price from $40 to $200, depending on the speeds and features. The amount you spend depends upon your need. Buy the basic clipper if you are only trimming the dog between professional groomings. You will have to spend more for professional clippers. Shop around for the best deals.
- Learn the proper way to groom your dog. If you decide to groom your own pet, learn the best methods to take care of his fur type and the correct way to operate clippers and use grooming tools. Read a dog care book on grooming and ask your dog's veterinarian for tips. Knowledge of the correct grooming process can make grooming your dog a comfortable and rewarding experience.
- 1 x Hair Clipper
- 1 x Power Supply
- 1 x Brush
- 1 x Oil
- 1 x Module 1
- 1 x Module 2
- 1 x Module 3
- 1 x User Manual
If the order has not been shipped; please contact DinoDirect Live Support for order cancellation.You will get your refund within 24 hours.
If the order has already been shipped; you may return the item to us postmarked within 30 calendar days of delivery. Before that, please contact our Live Support to inform that.
In that case we will refund you the payment excluding actual shipping fees already incurred.
If the item is defective, please contact DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at firstname.lastname@example.org attached an image or video file clearly showing the defect of the product. And we will give you a response within 24 hours whether we will resend the item or refund the payment to you for compensation.
For customization, please consider carefully before ordering.Because we do not accept return and replacement.
|Unit Price||USD$ 14.34||USD$ 13.10||USD$ 11.85||USD$ 10.20||USD$ 10.20||USD$ 10.20||USD$ 10.20||USD$ 10.20|
|Enter Wholesale Channel>>|
DINODIRECT has a team of professional designers, who are all experienced in European and Western design and lead the latest trends in Europe and the United States wedding market design. Our designers are also experienced in customizing dresses; we can do whatever you ask to do on your dresses like Lace and beading. You can tell us your ideas on your dresses and we would like to help you make your ideal wedding dress. We will give you the design in 48 hours with all the unique and charming details.
100% Made to Measure Dresses
DINODIRECT.Produces tailor-made dresses to suit your needs. We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade. Once you provide the accurate measurement of the details (See our measurement guide) to us, we will immediately start working on your wonderful, unique wedding dress.
DINODIRECT.com’sdresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.
The Best Price
DINODIRECT.com’s prices are a lot lower than retail prices. With the decades experience in wedding industry, we can offer you all kinds of dresses with the most reasonable prices. Our price varies from US$100-US$800 for some of the highest quality dresses found online.
Speedy Delivery Times
DINODIRECT will ship out your dress as soon as possible. It takes you about 30 days from the day you place your order to the day you receive it.
Q: Are the dresses made by your own factory?
A: DinoDirect has our own factory with over five years’ experience in making dresses.
Q:Is the price on your website real price, why it is much cheaper than market price?
A:Dinodirect manage our business with lower overhead than a retail store or a company. We needn't employ many different departments, and needn't pay the much fees for advertising, renting a store, asking other team for alteration etc. We are the one of largest professional wedding factory in China, and our clients can order dresses from our factory directly. Since we do not have to accommodate for these costs, we can pass the savings onto our customers.
Q: How to make sure the quality?
A:DINODIRECT.com’s dresses are made of best material. DINODIRECT hires only the best dressmakers and experienced designers in china, who use the finest production techniques to create your dress.We ensure that all dresses are 100% handmade.
Q:How do I place my order in this website?
A:You can view the catalog in our website. If you find anything you want to buy just take it to shopping cart and then go check out.
Q:How do I use the search option of your site?
A: You can search by color, by designer, by occasion, by dress type, by price, or by style number. You can search all those categories at once and even sort by price and popularity once you've filtered your dresses.
Q:Can you customize the size of my dress?
A:Absolutely – if our standard sizes don't work for you, we can make you a custom-sized dress for free,When you ordering, you’ll need to check the tab for “Custom size”,then fill in your size. Getting professionally measured is best, but if you want to do it yourself be sure to read our measuring guide first. Avoid common mistakes by doing the following:
1.Ask someone else to measure for you
2.Take measurements while wearing undergarments similar to what you’ll wear with the dress
3.Provide a bust measurement from the fullest part of your chest, not your bra size!
Q:Can I order this dress in a different style/fabric/length?
A: Of course you can. You can click" Custom Size" and then leave your request in "Item Remarks". We will make your dress by your request.
PS: Some dresses do not have “Item Remarks” Tag.
Q: If I buy 2 or more dresses at the same time, do I need to pay postage for twice or more?
A: If you order 2 or more dresses including accessories from our website and we can send them together to same address, you just need to pay for postage once.
Q: How will my item (s) be shipped?
A: All shipping information is outlined in our shipping page.
Q: How long is the delivery time?
A: Usually it takes 7-15 days to make wedding dresses and 1-2 days to check your dresses. The shipping time also differs in shipping methods. The fastest shipping - expedited shipping takes 5-6 days for the shipment. The standard shipping takes 5-9 days. The super saver shipping takes 15-20 days for the shipment. The sooner you place an order, the sooner we start preparing your dress. Thank you.
Q: Will my dress exactly match the color I see on your website?
A: There might be a slight difference between the actual dress’s color and what you see in the photo depending on your computer monitor’s display settings.
Q:Can I make changes to my order after I have paid for my order?
A:You can change your order within 48 hours after you have paid your order, by contacting DinoDirect Live Support and send an email to us at email@example.com, if more than 48 hours, we could not change your order any more.
Ensuring your order number is included.
Q: What should I do if the size doesn’t fit me perfectly?
A:If your size fluctuates or you want to modify the dress slightly, we always leave a few inches in the seams so that your local tailor can easily make alterations as needed. Dresses generally have a margin of 1 inches on either side of a seam. Flower detailing, beading or belts/ribbons may limit ability to let a dress out.
Q:How do I upgrade my shipping?
A: Simply respond to your confirmation email with the method you would like to change it to.
Q:How to Preserve my Dress?
A: In order to prevent the dress distorting and yellowing, you can choose professional dust bag to restore.
Q:What should I do if I have forgotten my password or my password does not work?
A: In our register page, please click “forgot my password”, you will receive an email. There will be a link in the email, click that link and reset your password. If you don’t receive the email, please check it again in your spam mail. Please contact with our Customer Service online if you don’t receive it indeed.